PDA

View Full Version : Does no one use the chat room or what?

inlinefour
15th January 2005, 19:52
Just seams that every thime I go in there that its empty. Do I stink or is there something else going on :eek:

Skunk
15th January 2005, 20:53
More chat goes on here it seems... :)

Ms Piggy
15th January 2005, 21:12
Yes you do stink...I'd been meaning to talk to you about it actually, everyone had nominated me to have a quiet word but, since you've asked on a public form I'll spill...we all want you to shower at least once a day and change your undies daily...that means a new clean pair everday (turning them inside out doesn't mean they are clean) - ok.

BTW - the chat room tends to be quite difficult for a lot of people to log into which is why it isn't used a lot.

StoneChucker
15th January 2005, 21:15
Yes you do stink...I'd been meaning to talk to you about it actually, everyone had nominated me to have a quiet word but, since you've asked on a public form I'll spill...we all want you to shower at least once a day and change your undies daily...that means a new clean pair everday (turning them inside out doesn't mean they are clean) - ok.

BTW - the chat room tends to be quite difficult for a lot of people to log into which is why it isn't used a lot.
Also, the chatroom is not very smooth. It seems to hangup every so often. I'm not complaining though, works ok for a quick chat.
I've only seen people in there on 3 occasions.

inlinefour
15th January 2005, 21:23

That'll mean that I'll have to do the laundry. I guess the quick shake method of undie cleaning is no longer working? You sure I have to have a shower EVERY day? How about every second week and not every month. I could use the bath, but I'm told I have to use the water last, generally resulting in a mild hypothermia :gob: No one else has been complainig to me, however I did notice that there has been more flies hanging around lately :killingme :msn-wink:

Skunk
15th January 2005, 21:28
Yes you do stink...If anyone is going to stink around here it will be ME! :mad: Ya hear! It's ALL about me. :mellow:

ajturbo
15th January 2005, 21:37
If anyone is going to stink around here it will be ME! :mad: Ya hear! It's ALL about me. :mellow:

Nooooo ... i thought it was all about NC-30 chick..

inlinefour
15th January 2005, 21:38
If anyone is going to stink around here it will be ME! :mad: Ya hear! It's ALL about me. :mellow:

Ya wanna trade notes on how to smell? I guess your up on the play. I keep trying to tell em that its actually a new deoderant... :niceone:

Skunk
15th January 2005, 21:47
Ya wanna trade notes on how to smell? I guess your up on the play. I keep trying to tell em that its actually a new deoderant... :niceone:Well, as everyone knows it's four days for every item of clothing. Front, backwards, inside out front, inside out backwards.

Then there's my secret.

Repeat three times. :cool2: Air (don't wash) Repeat three more times.
If nobody keels over as you approach it's possible to repeat again.

I have managed over two months with one set of clothes with this method. :moon:

Then there's the personal hygiene. But we'll go into that later.

thehollowmen
15th January 2005, 23:17
I play in there and I get called a pervert :o

inlinefour
16th January 2005, 00:09
Just had a dump, shave, brushed my teeth and showered. Looked in my drawers for more undies and found that I had heaps from about the last decade of Christmases (parents are good for something) and are good for the next three weeks for clean undies (cant promise anything after that), oh and I found some smellies with the undies (should really unwrap the pressies properly before I chuck em into the drawers). Well I've done the rounds and everyone says I smell wonderfull and I've even been invited over to the next door neighbours for dinner (solo mum...), so I'll leave the stinking up to skunk miester :laugh:

Sniper
16th January 2005, 06:38
I play in there and I get called a pervert :o

Excuse me?? :shit: :shifty: Hehehe

thehollowmen
16th January 2005, 12:21
Excuse me?? :shit: :shifty: Hehehe

Well I was talking and I commented "It is more fun than ten greased weasels down your pants"

And someone called me a pervert for it.

then again I am a pervert so what am I complaining about?

Skunk
16th January 2005, 17:49
Well I was talking and I commented "It is more fun than ten greased weasels down your pants"

And someone called me a pervert for it.

then again I am a pervert so what am I complaining about?I don't see what's wrong about that? (Don't use a polecat eh.) :confused:

Ms Piggy
17th January 2005, 22:27
Wow! The chat room is amillion times better! Thanks Spank Me :2thumbsup I hadn't bothered going there for ages cos it always used to spit me back out.

Good job! Of course now I'm there and no-one else is...spose they're all in bed. :yeah:

inlinefour
18th January 2005, 09:10
Wow! The chat room is amillion times better! Thanks Spank Me :2thumbsup I hadn't bothered going there for ages cos it always used to spit me back out.

Good job! Of course now I'm there and no-one else is...spose they're all in bed. :yeah:

So for all those wanting to complain about me I'll see you there sometime...

Ms Piggy
18th January 2005, 09:26
So for all those wanting to complain about me I'll see you there sometime...
I mean this in the nicest possible way but...build a bridge and get over it. :bleh:

Biff
18th January 2005, 11:45
ooooooooo - a chat room? here? woohoooooo?
now i can talk absolute crap in real time!!!!!!
(if no one else is in there when i talk will there be an echo?)

inlinefour
28th January 2005, 02:38
I mean this in the nicest possible way but...build a bridge and get over it. :bleh:

I was allready on the other side when I said it. Oh it does not requie a bridge as its not that big :sly:

Hitcher
28th January 2005, 08:51
Could somebody PLEASE play with Honda in the chatroom so he stops digging up old threads...

Biff
28th January 2005, 10:00
Could somebody PLEASE play with Honda in the chatroom so he stops digging up old threads...

I'm sorry Mr H, but my wife simply would not approve should I choose to play with strange men.

Hitcher
28th January 2005, 10:15
I'm sorry Mr H, but my wife simply would not approve should I choose to play with strange men.
I understand your predicament. But you could tell your wife that it was for "the greater good". I could arrange some impartial references as to the enormity and significance of the task you were about to undertake, that counselling services would be provided, etc, if that would help.

Failing that, we could beg...

Coyote
28th January 2005, 10:29
Sacrifice yourself for the cause.

Biff
28th January 2005, 11:16
Oh alright then. I could always play the, "I'm doing my bit for humanity darling" card I guess.

If I'm not back in an hour send someone in, in order to check whether I'm ok please.

Now, where's my Prozac?

Hitcher
28th January 2005, 14:36
If I'm not back in an hour send someone in, in order to check whether I'm ok please.
Fair call. There needs to be a "buddy system" in place. Any volunteers to be a chatroom wingman for Biff?

Blakamin
28th January 2005, 15:37
Fair call. There needs to be a "buddy system" in place. Any volunteers to be a chatroom wingman for Biff?
I'd rather chew razor blades!!!!!

XTC
28th January 2005, 15:53
Bloody hell!! there's a chat room??????