PDA

View Full Version : nc24 project

disturbed
7th August 2008, 23:37
ok. well i had to take the front frame off my bike to weld up part that has snapped off up by the mirror...very minor. well...with everything off i started thinking..streetfighter project time

anyways i would like some opinions on what to do as i have a few questions.

i have been looking at a few streetfighters online and not many have mirrors. is it legal in nz to not have mirrors?

what do people think, twin lights or single and does anyone have an idea of what light to go for.

speedo...i would love to go digital so does anyone know of any aftermarket ones? other wise if i go cable driven how compatable are other bikes speedos? eg can i plug my cable into the back of another make?

any tips would be great

thanks

also i would like to do this as cheap as possible

skidMark
20th August 2008, 11:05
Chuck a PM to NOMIS

Apart from that, yes you must have mirrors....well 1 for wof...

and there is no legal size, so you can put a little dentists mouth mirror if you wish, i personally have never liked the twin headlight look. but thats just preferance.

I prefer the look of the Acerbis Cyclops... that type of thing...

disturbed
30th August 2008, 12:36
ok well ive stared the build and heres some photos to show what ive done so far. ive done everything myself. first time fibreglassing lol what fun

NOMIS
2nd September 2008, 22:20
ok well ive stared the build and heres some photos to show what ive done so far. ive done everything myself. first time fibreglassing lol what fun

Cool man good to see something diff. :-) good luck with project,

AlBundy
2nd September 2008, 22:30
The little NC24 is a fun bike. Had one yonks ago...

Apparently with the Bros, you can put the rear brake lines inside the swingarm. Maybe worth investigating, would tidy the back up...