View Full Version : Buckets - talk shit thread

Str8 Jacket
7th August 2008, 19:55
feck off!!

You fuck off!

Trudes
7th August 2008, 19:58
You fuck off!

Another big talking little wench eh! I'll say the same thing to you as I said to your filthy little friend. Make me biarch!!

Str8 Jacket
7th August 2008, 19:59
Hey, what's happened to Korea?!!!

Sorry Turdddds, did you say summat? :spanking:

Trudes
7th August 2008, 20:01
You bitchy about us all agreeing with you about your man's arse?

Str8 Jacket
7th August 2008, 20:02
You bitchy about us all agreeing with you about your man's arse?

This is about Korea, not you! :rolleyes:

Trudes
7th August 2008, 20:04
This is about Korea, not you! :rolleyes:

Oh, I thought it was all about YOU!
And when was this thread all about Korea? NOTTTTTTTTTT!!! Bucket numbers or are you blind and retarded?!

Str8 Jacket
8th August 2008, 08:28
Bucket numbers or are you blind and retarded?!

Yes. That's why I dont care about the numbers..... :bleh:

luffs ya, ya bitch!

Trudes
8th August 2008, 08:38
Yes. That's why I dont care about the numbers..... :bleh:

luffs ya, ya bitch!

:lol:
I wuv you too, cow!!

quallman1234
8th August 2008, 09:08
Still waiting for rangi to turn up :jerry:

Trudes
8th August 2008, 09:11
Still waiting for rangi to turn up :jerry:

Still waiting for you to come and help me pop his six speed gear box in his motor and change the engine mounts so it'll fit in his frame, fit his shock and make an exhaust and chamber, then he'll be there. Good things take time remember. :bleh:

quallman1234
8th August 2008, 09:15
Still waiting for you to come and help me pop his six speed gear box in his motor and change the engine mounts so it'll fit in his frame, fit his shock and make an exhaust and chamber, then he'll be there. Good things take time remember. :bleh:

I would but i have bigger issue's.
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=79241

None of this buy it ready to race, pretend they are a true bucket racer ;), eh hels :eek: *fight* *fight*

Trudes
8th August 2008, 09:18
:lol: meowwwwwww!!!

Number One
8th August 2008, 09:31
:lol: meowwwwwww!!!
+1 Indeed - NOT BITTER ARE WE QMan? :lol:

Skunk
8th August 2008, 09:58
Still waiting for you to pickup your shock...

Trudes
8th August 2008, 10:00
Still waiting for you to pickup your shock...

Then what am I going to do with it? Put it in the box with my motor and gear box?

Skunk
8th August 2008, 10:36
Then what am I going to do with it? Put it in the box with my motor and gear box?
Bolt it onto your bike maybe... Just a guess at one of many possibilities.

Trudes
8th August 2008, 11:02
Bolt it onto your bike maybe... Just a guess at one of many possibilities.

That would be way too sensible!! Maybe I could poke flowers in it and pop it on my kitchen table! Or use it to dry my knickers on in front of the fire!

Nasty
8th August 2008, 11:10
This thread is to allow others to stay on topic ... go for it ...

Trudes
8th August 2008, 11:14
What a bloody good idea!! Yahh Nasty!!
It must be because we only get to ride them once a month that we do so much talking about them (and other shit), a bit like those who talk the most about sex are usually the ones getting the least!

Skunk
8th August 2008, 11:23
a bit like those who talk the most about sex are usually the ones getting the least!
Sad for you then.

Trudes
8th August 2008, 11:28
Sad for you then.

Sad for someone......:whistle:

nudemetalz
8th August 2008, 11:45
Lady Penelope needs a good hard shagging !!:buggerd:

Trudes
8th August 2008, 11:48
Awww, trust you to bring the whole tone of this thread down Nudeyz!!! :lol::woohoo:

Badjelly
8th August 2008, 11:52
You know, this forum should be called "Formulas 4 and 5". Because the name "Buckets" implies a bunch of layabouts who ride bucket-of-shit bikes and talk shit to each other. A change in the name would raise the tone, which is badly needed, in my opinion. :jerry:

Trudes
8th August 2008, 12:02
PML:shutup:

quallman1234
8th August 2008, 12:37
Thank god, for this thread, i noticed that pretty much every thread ended up as a talking shit thread!.

Bit like the old bucket update thread. Maybe we should rename this thread "Wellington Bucket - Talk shit / Give ivan shit." Thread? But then again K14 aint a wellington bucketier!, so a massive reduce in giving ivan shit would occur!
That's just mean!

Nasty
8th August 2008, 13:17
Thank god, for this thread, i noticed that pretty much every thread ended up as a talking shit thread!.

Bit like the old bucket update thread. Maybe we should rename this thread "Wellington Bucket - Talk shit / Give ivan shit." Thread? But then again K14 aint a wellington bucketier!, so a massive reduce in giving ivan shit would occur!
That's just mean!

Fixed I have changed it to be more generic due to complaints ;) :baby:

Sully60
8th August 2008, 13:33
You know, this forum should be called "Formulas 4 and 5". Because the name "Buckets" implies a bunch of layabouts who ride bucket-of-shit bikes and talk shit to each other. A change in the name would raise the tone, which is badly needed, in my opinion. :jerry:

Oh aren't you up with the current (http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2007/12/ElectricityBARCROFT_450x300.jpg) affairs!

Why the fuck can you only imbed images directly into some threads, it's never the one you want to:angry:

Yet again I come home for a wee kip and Hels and Trudes are at it again.

Hels do you not know what happened to Korea? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korea), It's still going on from what I can tell.

We really should dredge the Bucket Update thread, If it wasn't for the server meltdown of last year the birth of the Norf Welly Massif would be evendent in that thread, the one thread to rule them all!
Bwahahahahaha!

Come on you lot, lets get some smack talking happening eh? What about that Number One, gee she crashes alot doesn't she!:laugh:

Skunk
8th August 2008, 13:42
Poor Kendog... :cry:

Sully60
8th August 2008, 13:46
I want to get one of these (http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/2008/usasuperbike/middleofoh/4/OhioSat0026.JPG)for to transport my, sorry our buckets:rolleyes:

Skunk
8th August 2008, 13:56
I want to get one of these (http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/2008/usasuperbike/middleofoh/4/OhioSat0026.JPG)for to transport my, sorry our buckets:rolleyes:
Funny - we're looking at an 11 metre bus...

Number One
8th August 2008, 14:10
Finally a talk shit thread! :lol: as if I NEED a specific thread but yes I will keep all (well some of) my slightly bucket related shit in here hmmkay :laugh:

nudemetalz
8th August 2008, 15:22
Come on you lot, lets get some smack talking happening eh? What about that Number One, gee she crashes alot doesn't she!:laugh:

editted now :) - Mr Sully getting help from Number One with rebuilding the LeadSled motor is about suffer me thinks...... :laugh::chase:

koba
8th August 2008, 15:26
:Offtopic:
Jeeze guys, there is a time and a place...

Number One
8th August 2008, 18:17
:Offtopic:
Jeeze guys, there is a time and a place...
Sorry what IS the topic? Shit? Ok this morning I had the best one.....:lol:

Str8 Jacket
8th August 2008, 18:23
Oh dearg god! Why could Trudes quote have been posted in this thread that ledon to mine. It sooooo embarassing hanvig my name as the thread startre! :crybaby:

Number One
8th August 2008, 18:26
Oh dearg god! Why could Trudes quote have been posted in this thread that ledon to mine. It sooooo embarassing hanvig my name as the thread startre! :crybaby:
Mwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rofl: AND SO IN CHARACTER TOO :lol: You been typecast sister :niceone:

Sully60
8th August 2008, 18:32
editted now :) - Mr Sully getting help from Number One with rebuilding the LeadSled motor is about suffer me thinks...... :laugh::chase:

Oh stink, it would have been much more of a challenge trying to get things going along the lines of your original unedited post.

A bit like telling a girl how cute their sister is and hanging on for the ride:devil2:

Number One
8th August 2008, 19:24
Oh stink, it would have been much more of a challenge trying to get things going along the lines of your original unedited post.

A bit like telling a girl how cute their sister is and hanging on for the ride:devil2:
Damn now I am curious...I missed that one Nudey

Kendog
8th August 2008, 20:42

Poor Kendog... :cry:

:argh:

:shifty: :tugger: :done:

Skunk
8th August 2008, 20:44
:shifty: :tugger: :done:
You're done with a handjob?

Trudes
8th August 2008, 20:47
Don't answer that honey!!:no:

Kendog
8th August 2008, 20:49
You're done with a handjob?

:whistle: :beer:

Number One
8th August 2008, 20:50
:whistle: :beer:
tequila!!!!

Kendog
8th August 2008, 20:57
tequila!!!!

:drinkup: :niceone:

Skunk
8th August 2008, 20:58
Barrel 51 ATM.

Number One
8th August 2008, 20:58
:drinkup: :niceone:
Iz a bit pishhhhdddd acshoely! :lol: I'm lovin it.

Skunk
8th August 2008, 21:00
We have 'international travellers' staying with us. They're in bed now - it's 8am to them! So, it's quiet drinks for us.

Trudes
8th August 2008, 21:01
This thread has gone international!

Number One
8th August 2008, 21:03
This thread has gone international!
I'm being quiet too...(no really :rofl: ) Sully keeps nodding off - he is so cute when he's asleep...Sully one is too...if only they did this more :lol: Then I could be drunk all the time!

Skunk
8th August 2008, 21:04
This thread has gone international!Silly old bird - it's always been international.

Number One
8th August 2008, 21:11
http://www.midranger.com/Images/TEQUILA%20SHEILA%27S.jpg

Buckets4Me
8th August 2008, 21:45
:Offtopic: so how are peoples buckets getting along
:jerry:

anyway I think you all need a good :spanking:

:eek:

Number One
8th August 2008, 21:50
:Offtopic: so how are peoples buckets getting along
:jerry:

OI this is a shit talking thread all the serious bucket stuff goes on elsewhere - where the competition can't see what we are up to :shifty: BUT can I be first for the :spanking: please...I do so love a good one ;)

Skunk
8th August 2008, 21:51

Are you into that sort of thing? Welcome to the Slipway!

Skunk
8th August 2008, 21:52
Oi Number Uno... get back - I was talking to you!

Number One
8th August 2008, 21:54
Hey I'm everywhere maaaaan :niceone: :lol: Don't feel disowned I've got that conversation going in another windo!

Skunk
8th August 2008, 21:55
Stalking everyone.

Again.

ajturbo
8th August 2008, 21:56
ya dopey shit... that IS what we do!!.. why get all friggin technical??

Number One
8th August 2008, 21:58
Stalking everyone.

Again.

Mwahahahahaaa YUP...but mostly you SKunky :blip:

Oh and pissing off Katman since ages ago too :lol:

Actually not really a sport...too easy for someone with my shit talking skills

Skunk
8th August 2008, 21:58
ya dopey shit... that IS what we do!!.. why get all friggin technical??
Got ya passport ready mate?

Skunk
8th August 2008, 21:59
Mwahahahahaaa YUP...but mostly you SKunky :blip:
You're not very good at stalking. I had noticed you before now. :lol:

Number One
8th August 2008, 22:00
You're not very good at stalking. I had noticed you before now. :lol:
I am one of those 'out in the open' stalkers...you know I'm there so it's even creepier and I don't give up :lol:

gav
8th August 2008, 22:46
So why do you need a talk shit thread when you have a whole forum? :yes:

koba
8th August 2008, 23:17
What worries me Is how fuggin fast this thread has grown...
One would almost think we talk alot of shit.
The Massive areprobably all pissed in differrernt palces right now.
We should all get piseed together sometime:whocares:

gav
8th August 2008, 23:20
No, you lot should get in the team bus and come down and race at Levels next Saturday and Ruapuna B track on the Sunday! :niceone:

koba
8th August 2008, 23:25
No, you lot should get in the team bus and come down and race at Levels next Saturday and Ruapuna B track on the Sunday! :niceone:

You just wait 'till the next BOB!
We will be aranging time off work to allow a bit of after-match function....

Kickaha
9th August 2008, 08:19
You just wait 'till the next BOB!

Yeah, there'll be broken Welly buckets and riders all over the place
(much like last time)

Sully60
9th August 2008, 08:28
Yeah, there'll be broken Welly buckets and riders all over the place
(much like last time)

And how many southerners actually fnished the BoB, the percentages wouldn't look that good now would they?

Though I shouldn't really say anything seeing as I was riding a southern machine anyway:whistle:

This is a bit like being the first one up in the morning after a drunken party there's shit everywhere and the people who put it there are nowhere to be seen!

Buckets4Me
9th August 2008, 16:28
you have Taupo to drink at but ya might have trouble outdrinking the 600 croud
:shutup::no:

there was this huge pile of cans and bottles outside there garage last year :shit:

Kickaha
9th August 2008, 17:10
Though I shouldn't really say anything seeing as I was riding a southern machine anyway:whistle:

I guess we should already book you a spare bike for next year:bleh:
and one for Bayden and one for Skunk

Str8 Jacket
9th August 2008, 17:15

Its OK, i'll just crash in the warm-up lap, do minimal damage to the bike and then one of them can borrow my bucket.... :whistle:

Skunk
9th August 2008, 17:23
:lol: Mines running good now. Took me a while to find out what was wrong though.

Kickaha
9th August 2008, 17:28
Took me a while to find out what was wrong though.

rider incompetence?

driftn
9th August 2008, 17:32
CAn any body join this thread? :yes:

good :niceone:.

I had a bucket once it was red and real good. untill one day when i left said bucket behind the car, Only for a short while and low and behold my silly missus ran the thing over. Stuffed it, so much so that it was unusable.
Would only hold 500ml insted of 10ltrs that was almost as sad as the day that my bike had a flat battery.

Str8 Jacket
9th August 2008, 17:39
You should get ya arse up to the next round of buckets, end of August. You can take mine out for a blat and seeing as you live in Newlands, (once you get hooked on buckets again) you can then get the NWM's to help ya build a new one.... ;)

Skunk
9th August 2008, 17:48
rider incompetence?
No, Chief Mechanic incompetence. He's been fired but still hangs around.
Only found the issue while at the track last meeting.

Skunk
9th August 2008, 17:49
you can then get the NWM's to help ya build a new one.... ;)
Fuck off. I'm not helping no Mair.

They're too fucken fast...

Kickaha
9th August 2008, 18:05
They're too fucken fast...

Yeah but they make up for that by crashing lots

driftn
9th August 2008, 19:02
Yeah but they make up for that by crashing lots

Not to be a nit picker hear but. In the last 2 winter seasons how many times have i crashed?

The correct answer gets green bling (it not much i know but better than a slap in the face with a wet fish)

Number One
9th August 2008, 19:05
In the last 2 winter seasons how many times have i crashed?

oo ooo ooo let me guess first...NEVER?

speedpro
10th August 2008, 10:51
...i left said bucket behind the car, Only for a short while and low and behold my silly missus ran the thing over.

Do you miss her?

driftn
10th August 2008, 16:38
oo ooo ooo let me guess first...NEVER?

:yes: bling on its way.:woohoo:

driftn
10th August 2008, 16:39
Do you miss her?

As I said it was a good bucket. You work it out

speedpro
10th August 2008, 23:16
As I said it was a good bucket. You work it out

Yeah. If my missus ran my bucket over she'd be gone as well.

Buckets4Me
11th August 2008, 10:56
I dear not put any buckets on the drive as the missus WOULD run them over :Playnice:

something about them being dangerus or unhealthy
or a waste of money or something :argh:

Buckets4Me
11th August 2008, 10:58
anyone els have this problem
I know of people who have secret trade me accounts :gob:
or hide bike parts :sweatdrop

Trudes
11th August 2008, 11:51
The problem I have is trying to keep my hubby's grubby hands off my cool bucket purchases!! (we share rather well actually!!)

Skunk
11th August 2008, 12:03
No worries here - she encourages me to ride ("Get of of the fuckin house will you!" is the usual way she puts it...).

Mrs Busa Pete
11th August 2008, 12:05
Is this Buckets talk shit thread just for the wellington crew as it seems pete has just bought a yamaha rx125 to give this game a go.

EJK
11th August 2008, 12:07
Got a random question for "Small tyre fellows" ;)
Many people uses Bridgestone BT39SS right? (For bucket bikes? Don't they??) Are they any good? When I read the Bridgestone brochure, it says it's a race tyre??? :blink: T/F?

Number One
11th August 2008, 12:20
Bridgestone BT39SS right?

I had those on my RG150...which I rode on the road - glorious tyres...sticky as! heavier bike might chew through them a bit quick though...just my uneducated 2cents there :sunny:

Skunk
11th August 2008, 12:27
Is this Buckets talk shit thread just for the wellington crew as it seems pete has just bought a yamaha rx125 to give this game a go.It's just for Welly crew - piss off! p/t

Got a random question for "Small tyre fellows" ;)
Many people uses Bridgestone BT39SS right? (For bucket bikes? Don't they??) Are they any good? When I read the Bridgestone brochure, it says it's a race tyre??? :blink: T/F?TT900 FWIW... They'd be pretty good on the road.

EJK
11th August 2008, 12:31
lol thast a bit much don't you think?? :laugh:

MIXONE
11th August 2008, 13:23
Do you miss her?

Yes he needs to spend more time at the range practicing.:2guns:

Str8 Jacket
11th August 2008, 13:29
TT900 FWIW...

Dont you mean - TT900 FTW!!!!! :Punk:

Skunk
11th August 2008, 13:56
Hasn't worked for me yet... second is the best I've had.

Mrs Busa Pete
11th August 2008, 14:40
[QUOTE=Skunk;1683694]It's just for Welly crew - piss off! p/t

That's ok we will wait and come down and whopp your asssss.:2thumbsup

Skunk
11th August 2008, 14:41
See you at Taupo or Taumarunui then...

Sully60
11th August 2008, 15:01
Got a random question for "Small tyre fellows"
Many people uses Bridgestone BT39SS right? (For bucket bikes? Don't they??) Are they any good? When I read the Bridgestone brochure, it says it's a race tyre??? T/F?

Had larger sizes of the BT39 on my ZRX1100. The rear lasted 3000 kms :lol:

Check that dude, BT39's are crossply tyres. You sure they weren't BT 56 of 57?

EJ you probably can't get any better road legal race tyres then either the 39 or the TT900 for small machines. The main thing is that there seems to be more sizes with the Bridgestone brand and having a right size would negate any difference in the two anyway.

I've ridden extensively on both brands and found them to have more grip than I could trouble on the road, expansion chambers didn't seem to like it too much though:whistle:

My $0.02

Edit: SS and GP compounds are reffered to unless specified.

Skunk
11th August 2008, 15:04
Check that dude, BT39's are crossply tyres. You sure they weren't BT 56 of 57?
You're right... Edited.

Buckets4Me
11th August 2008, 15:23
can you still get the tt900 I was told they had stoped making them :(
the tt900 where good never tried the brigstones

use 17's now anyway

Skunk
11th August 2008, 15:38
can you still get the tt900 I was told they had stoped making them :(
the tt900 where good never tried the brigstones

use 17's now anyway
I've ordered one - waiting for it to turn up.

Str8 Jacket
11th August 2008, 15:45
Some shops will tell you that they have stopped making them, yet other shops can order them for you. If you're told by one shop that they have stopped making them, then ring another one. As Skunk says, he's ordered them and I have also ordered them very recently. And just to make you jealous, I have a set on my RG, plus another spare set hanging out in my lounge..... :rolleyes:

TT900's rock! :headbang:

Sully60
11th August 2008, 16:01
Don't use second hand one's though. (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/vbtube_show.php?do=tube&tubeid=54&t=77919&p=1660382):nono:

Str8 Jacket
11th August 2008, 16:03
Don't use second hand one's though. (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/vbtube_show.php?do=tube&tubeid=54&t=77919&p=1660382):nono:

Only losers use......

Sully60
11th August 2008, 16:05
Only losers use......

Eh?

Only users lose....

Str8 Jacket
11th August 2008, 16:11
Eh?

Only users lose....

Users, losers, there all the same..... pfft! :rolleyes:

quallman1234
11th August 2008, 16:42
I smell hypercrite, those spare one's hanging around in your lounge are second hand ;).
They have been used for a wee while on the road and race track, so your also a loser :P?

Str8 Jacket
11th August 2008, 17:12
I smell hypercrite, those spare one's hanging around in your lounge are second hand ;).
They have been used for a wee while on the road and race track, so your also a loser :P?

That's funny, cause I smell something else.... :blip:

But you're kinda right.... The ones in my lounge are "emergency racing spares"!

Anyway, leave me alone or i'll stick my man onto you! :nono:

Sully60
11th August 2008, 17:23
i'll stick my man onto you! :nono:

What with, velcro?:weird:

quallman1234
11th August 2008, 17:31
He couldn't quite stick to me the other day, at the bucket track :crazy:

Str8 Jacket
11th August 2008, 17:44
He couldn't quite stick to me the other day, at the bucket track :crazy:

That's right, you kept running away from hi... oh, I mean wide! :p

And Sully, my man's tough. He's been with me for awhile now! :yes:

Kendog
11th August 2008, 19:44
There is a new TT900 (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=170056359)on Trademe.

piston broke
11th August 2008, 19:47
off topic but.
i believe bucket racing is on in auck's this weekend,mt welli
are you aloud to take an oversize bike around the track on practice day for a lap or two?
i'd love to take the 600 for a spin on a track.
or do i have to find out when the next day is up at pukekohe is?
will come for a look anyway.
would an old 70's cb 125 be competative?if just stripped down?
keen to give racing a go.

Skunk
11th August 2008, 20:30
off topic but.In a shit talk thread? Yeah right.

keen to give racing a go.The CB125 is a great bike to start with. Contact someone at www.amcc.co.nz for help with their rules etc.

ajturbo
11th August 2008, 20:51
off topic but.
i believe bucket racing is on in auck's this weekend,mt welli
are you aloud to take an oversize bike around the track on practice day for a lap or two?
i'd love to take the 600 for a spin on a track.
or do i have to find out when the next day is up at pukekohe is?
will come for a look anyway.
keen to give racing a go.
any bike like that will be fun!!!
just get out there and START!!!!!!

Buckets4Me
12th August 2008, 09:28
get it as ready as you can and come along
the 600 would be a waste of time
some one will lend you a bike I'm sure turn up and ask

just get there ok

bring all and any gear you have

edit there are 2 cbtwins in the top 4
1 tzfxr
1 fxr
in about that order

so a twin can be competitive up here and thewre is a lot of know how to get one ready

Number One
30th August 2008, 14:17
Been tooo long since we talked shit here last so I shall kick off the festivities.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

Str8 Jacket
30th August 2008, 14:18
Been tooo long since we talked shit here last so I shall kick off the festivities.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

This bloody thread again!!!! :rolleyes:

:p

Number One
30th August 2008, 14:19
mwahahahahaaa yes and me! The ultimately shallow spammer from hell :bleh: to all my haters :lol:

How you today chicky? I'm crook.

Str8 Jacket
30th August 2008, 14:24
mwahahahahaaa yes and me! The ultimately shallow spammer from hell :bleh: to all my haters :lol:

How you today chicky? I'm crook.

Hungover. Had a lpvely ride round the inlet though. Loving the VFR at the moment. Wishing I didnt have to sell me bucket though :(

Looks like a beauty for tomorrow, will hopefully be able to get there.....

Number One
30th August 2008, 14:26
Yeah I'm hoping I'm going to be up to it...if I feel like this I won't be doning the leathers

Trudes
30th August 2008, 14:31
Nooooooo!!! I don't want to be the only NWM chick to represent!!

Str8 Jacket
30th August 2008, 14:45

Pffft, you did just fine in CHch!! :niceone:

Buckets4Me
30th August 2008, 18:26
Blody hell not this shit again :bash:
:shutup:

Number One
30th August 2008, 18:30

I have just eaten 6 oranges and am about to slug back a double dose of Lemsip..Craig has changed the ride position on the RG (in preparation for blardy elbow down action) - I will be there...might not be looking flash (usual story on that one) or feeling great but I WILL BE THERE!!!!

Blody hell not this shit again :bash:
:shutup:

Same shit...different day though ;) :rofl:

gav
30th August 2008, 18:51
Pffft, you did just fine in CHch!! :niceone:
Yeah, she did! You too made a name for yourself ...... :Oops:

Buckets4Me
30th August 2008, 19:14
what double D strikes again
:Oops::cold:

Buckets4Me
30th August 2008, 19:17
HAHA just noticed

Q# what sorta bike do you have Number 1

A# a blue one a silver one and a silver blue one :yes:

:scooter:

dont worry I got a yellow one and a white one and a black silver one that was pink :bash: (that one came from wellington dont know why you guys paint them pink its the second one so far and all from guys not gals)

Trudes
14th October 2008, 19:45
Well, this thread is for talking shit, so...... POOOOO!!!!!

Anyone have anything to add?

Number One
14th October 2008, 19:55
Poop and Turds and Grogans! There how's that Trudes? :blip:

Trudes
14th October 2008, 20:00
That's good!!!
You riding on Sunday?

Kendog
14th October 2008, 20:08
Animal excrement.

Number One
14th October 2008, 20:11
That's good!!!
You riding on Sunday?
Do you mean Saturday? Talking about riding buckets or our big girl bikes?

Trudes
14th October 2008, 20:20
Do you mean Saturday? Talking about riding buckets or our big girl bikes?

Sunday, buckets. Or Saturday, however, my riding my big girls bike on Saturday could depend on how well behaved my little girls bike behaves.

Number One
14th October 2008, 20:26
Sunday, buckets. Or Saturday, however, my riding my big girls bike on Saturday could depend on how well behaved my little girls bike behaves.
I'm sooo confused. Is buckets on Saturday or Sunday?

Trudes
14th October 2008, 20:27
Sunday as far as I know......:shit:

Number One
14th October 2008, 20:28
Sunday as far as I know......:shit:
Isn't it the 18th?

Trudes
14th October 2008, 20:36
Isn't it the 18th?

Pretty certain it's the 19th.

Kendog
14th October 2008, 20:43
It is Sunday

Number One
14th October 2008, 20:44
It is Sunday.
Thanks for clearing that up...but um why does Nudey keep going on about the 18th?

I have PM'd him too

Kendog
14th October 2008, 20:46
Thanks for clearing that up...but um why does Nudey keep going on about the 18th?

I have PM'd him too

hmmmm, I wonder if there is something else on there on the 18th and that is when we are meant to be riding.

Number One
14th October 2008, 20:52
hmmmm, I wonder if there is something else on there on the 18th and that is when we are meant to be riding.
I await his response. Might be a good idea to remove that linky up above though - given this is a 'limited trial and all' we don't want to be attracting all the riff raff...well not just yet anyway :shutup:.

Kendog
14th October 2008, 20:54
I await his response. Might be a good idea to remove that linky up above though - given this is a 'limited trial and all' we don't want to be attracting all the riff raff...well not just yet anyway :shutup:.

Good point, don't forget to edit your quote.

Number One
14th October 2008, 20:56
Good point, don't forget to edit your quote.
Done and good heads-up :niceone:

nudemetalz
15th October 2008, 10:36
It is definitely Sunday the 19th :)

I had a bit of brain confusion about the 18th,...1000's of apologies !!!

Str8 Jacket
15th October 2008, 11:50
We'll try and call in on the way home from Manfeild....

Number One
15th October 2008, 17:16
OMG!!! I'm gonna miss church AND I have to get up early :crybaby:

"Scrutineering is from 7.30 till 8.30am" :gob: :shit: :crazy: that means a 6am rise and shine time :no:

Nasty
15th October 2008, 17:37
OMG!!! I'm gonna miss church AND I have to get up early :crybaby:

"Scrutineering is from 7.30 till 8.30am" :gob: :shit: :crazy: that means a 6am rise and shine time :no:

Wow ... i will still be in bed ... after being up at 5 for manfield ... hopefully we will get over to see how things are going.

Skunk
15th October 2008, 18:07
Yeah, I think the buckets going with me will be loaded Saturday night and locked down.

ajturbo
15th October 2008, 18:28
as luke is racing on the Saturday and the after function is that night, we will be coming home on Sunday...

not sure if he will have the time to get up to the track, but we will try.. last chance to taste his great cooking.... as long as bungbung can deliver the BBq

Number One
15th October 2008, 19:03
last chance to taste his great cooking.... as long as bungbung can deliver the BBq

Don't think the BBQ will wash actually AJ...leave it out this week and bring it to the slipway on the 26th instead :sunny:

ajturbo
15th October 2008, 20:02
Don't think the BBQ will wash actually AJ...leave it out this week and bring it to the slipway on the 26th instead :sunny:
oks...thanks...

nudemetalz
15th October 2008, 22:46
Yeah good idea. We're on best behaviour this weekend :Police:

Number One
19th October 2008, 20:02
Shit that were some good shit today :niceone: Good fun out there once again - I lufff that place :blip: would love to have more time riding and less time waiting - I am sore though that is most definitely a workout!

and as this is the talk shit thread...I say CRAP!

Slingshot
19th October 2008, 21:08
We'll try and call in on the way home from Manfeild....

I think I saw you guys heading there...as I was leaving.

chanceyy
19th October 2008, 21:10
what time did you guys leave the slipway today ??

came up this aft (yeah a wee bit late admittedly) must get there at a reasonable hour next time ..

Skunk
20th October 2008, 08:37

came up this aft (yeah a wee bit late admittedly) must get there at a reasonable hour next time ..
Slipway is this coming weekend...

Nasty
20th October 2008, 08:43

They had buckets at Kaitaoke this weekend .. slipway is coming up.

chanceyy
20th October 2008, 08:45
Slipway is this coming weekend...

ahhh yes #1 told me where you guys were hiding yesterday .. :laugh:

one day I might get to see you guys doing the bizo

Buckets4Me
25th March 2010, 19:44
thought I would drag this thread up again
as I think SS90 need somewhere to rant and rave

bucketracer
25th March 2010, 19:51
as I think SS90 needs somewhere to rant and rave

High Five Bro......

Mudflaps
25th March 2010, 20:02
as I think SS90 need somewhere to rant and rave

Seems like he is an angry man eh...and always so early in the morning!! Change of coffee brands needed maybe?!

bucketracer
25th March 2010, 20:47
Seems like he is an angry man eh...and always so early in the morning!! Change of coffee brands needed maybe?!

Yes angry, maybe his mother never loved him.............or just a really jealous dumb prick that invites a good windup anyway I certainly have fun doing it.

bucketracer
27th March 2010, 18:44
I'm not going to hand feed you ...……. At this point I am going to dissapoint evey one.....….

No will not start my own thread, (or Blog), while I respect that many people would have a real intertest in this "Kiwi guy in Germany" at this stage I am not willing to do that.

However, I will "help the boys back home"

"while I respect that many people would have a real intertest in this "Kiwi guy in Germany"

Are you sure about that?.............

Buckets4Me
27th March 2010, 18:49
I would not admit to him being a kiwi

bucketracer
28th March 2010, 08:30
Otherwise we will have to ignore you as a time waster and mock you in the talk shit thread.......

SS90, you have a natural talent, to annoy someone as patent as Dad is a real achievement.

Buckets4Me
30th March 2010, 05:28
Oh, yes?

What other trophies are there?

there is the trophie you have for being an ass but you can keep that one :)

bucketracer
30th March 2010, 08:58
and indeed be glad to be proved wrong.

Doesn't sound to happy about being proved wrong.......

Oh, yes?

What other trophies are there?

Most creatively worded/doctored post of a dyno run perhaps?

Super Diapher Baby ssK9 has a bad case of sour grapes nappy rash.............:bleh:

Buckets4Me
31st March 2010, 21:52
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xc0LhJjsm54&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xc0LhJjsm54&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

bucketracer
31st March 2010, 21:57

........:laugh:........ssK9 is a champion brain pygmy .........

bucketracer
1st April 2010, 05:32
Oh my god, Bucketracer is a child!

If I had known earlier, I would have ignored him from day 1.

Is he getting his first razor next Christmas?

ssK9 the Brain-Pygmy tries to mock the the Cool Kid with potential.................Fail.............

Buckets4Me
1st April 2010, 05:32
Oh my god, Bucketracer is a child!

If I had known earlier, I would have ignored him from day 1.

Is he getting his first razor next Christmas?

sounds like you'r still on the rag
:)

bucketracer
1st April 2010, 14:54
I tried that Teezee, and your sons ruined it.....don't you remember?

Yep, me and Bucket sure remember giving you an arse kicking, we still laugh about it.

Why do you need to hang around us?

If your any good, start your own thread, and if its interesting and informative people will become interested in it.

If you don't try to involve us, we promise not to give you another thrashing.

But I bet you won't be able to help yourself.

The mere fact you keep posting on Dad's thread makes you look like someone who can't make it on their own and will try to cling to team ESE................

Buckets4Me
1st April 2010, 18:33
I tried that Teezee, and your sons ruined it.....don't you remember?

I remember it ending with someone trying to supercharge a tf100 engine to fit to a gokart

he is still waiting for an answer. Go finish the thread if you are that good at it

and yes I'm still laughing at you not with you

Because if we use that definition, "supercharging" is ANYTHING that forces air into an engine, and CLEARLY an expansion chamber does not do that.

I have already conceded there is a "supercharging effect" caused by the expansion chamber (actually I have never claimed there wasn't)