PDA

View Full Version : Surely there should be a law against it!

StoneChucker
17th January 2005, 04:09
My my my, someone's been a busy boy then! I feel for the poor sucker who log's on Monday morning at work, and finds 4 pages (at the moment, will be 6 or more by then I think) of drudged up, OLD threads :whistle:

Someone trying to make 1000 posts? :sweatdrop

Sniper
17th January 2005, 06:29
My my my, someone's been a busy boy then! I feel for the poor sucker who log's on Monday morning at work, and finds 4 pages (at the moment, will be 6 or more by then I think) of drudged up, OLD threads :whistle:

Weren't you the one that told mini hooks that dredging up old threads results in a public beating and shot through the knee caps while hung upside down by your scrotum in a tree full of wild fire bugs? :unsure:

Ummm, yep, never mind :o :thud:

Motu
17th January 2005, 06:38
Someone's compulsive about having the last word eh?

justsomeguy
17th January 2005, 06:49
No this is the last word

PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS (45 letters; a lung disease caused by breathing in certain particles) is the longest word in any English-language dictionary. (It is also spelled -koniosis.)

Antallica
17th January 2005, 07:06
Yes it kinda pissed me off this morning. Lots of pages, all rubbish. Honestly, who give a rats ass about your opinion a year after the previous post?

Slipstream
17th January 2005, 07:16
No this is the last word

PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS (45 letters; a lung disease caused by breathing in certain particles) is the longest word in any English-language dictionary. (It is also spelled -koniosis.)

You looked that up didn't you :sly:

jrandom
17th January 2005, 07:27

I couldn't be arsed reading them all. The couple I did see were pointless one-line jobbies. Not surprising, since the posts' timestamps were all a minute or two apart. Someone should have a quiet word on the side with Mr Honda.

Skunk
17th January 2005, 07:29
I think it's Honda going by the last post on most of them... :angry2:

toads
17th January 2005, 08:03
hmmm, not very nice is it, pissed me off somewhat this morning also, never mind guys lets all get on with the day, anyone got a wiring diagram for a honda nv400 custom bike???? please???? I note honda did not reply to the thread on that subject :mad:

Sniper
17th January 2005, 08:23
What has Honda to say?

ajturbo
17th January 2005, 08:30
what... riff raff ..board after the weekend..... :shifty: :scooter: :innocent:

ajturbo
17th January 2005, 08:34
hmmm, not very nice is it, pissed me off somewhat this morning also, never mind guys lets all get on with the day, anyone got a wiring diagram for a honda nv400 custom bike???? please???? I note honda did not reply to the thread on that subject :mad:

i could draw you one..... but am colour blind..and i only print in B/W.. and i'm not too sure and where that little plug thingy goes, but i'm sure that if you follow it to the letter... somthing may work...
or you'll blow the main power grid ..... :spudbooge :whistle:

mini_hooks_
17th January 2005, 08:38
Weren't you the one that told mini hooks that dredging up old threads results in a public beating and shot through the knee caps while hung upside down by your scrotum in a tree full of wild fire bugs? :unsure:

Ummm, yep, never mind :o :thud:

yep...he's the one :gob:

mini_hooks_
17th January 2005, 09:09
You looked that up didn't you :sly:

its not in the dictionary :2thumbsup :sly: :shake:

Ms Piggy
17th January 2005, 10:33

That would be me! :rolleyes: 5 pages and alot of it rubbish I might add. :mellow:

Kendog
17th January 2005, 11:06

But what about the other side of the coin, when you start a thread and get flammed because the topic already exists in other threads.

Some times you just can't win :confused2

Kendog
17th January 2005, 11:21
But what about the other side of the coin, when you start a thread and get flammed because the topic already exists in other threads.

Having said that I now see what you mean about the blatant attempt to increase post counts :gob:
One I looked at was wishing someone a good ride for a ride that was completed 11 days ago :mellow:

Mr Honda, you should be ashamed of yourself!

curious george
17th January 2005, 13:23
How much do people really care about post counts and rep points?
Yes, they are kinda cool to get, but surely the point of this site is to talk about motorbike stuff, (or anything else i suppose), not to get post counts up....

I wonder what it would be like if they were not counted anymore.......

Skunk
17th January 2005, 13:32
How much do people really care about post counts and rep points?
Yes, they are kinda cool to get, but surely the point of this site is to talk about motorbike stuff, (or anything else i suppose), not to get post counts up....

I wonder what it would be like if they were not counted anymore.......I don't care - I just have nothing to say :laugh:

MSTRS
17th January 2005, 14:54
I wonder what it would be like if they were not counted anymore.......
Boring - my day would lose purpose without the sense of achievement that 10+ a day gives me. :blink:

Hitcher
17th January 2005, 16:10
Some of these posts were so old they had worms in them! Some were from my "early" days on this site when I inadvertently had the email notification of new posts facility activated. When I checked my email this morning I wondered WTF was going on! It was a bit like a seance...

Storm
17th January 2005, 16:25
Mr Hitcher, O wise and knowledgeable guru

Is there a sticky or anything like it that tells us what happens as you obtain more green boxes? Do you get a flashing green box or what?
I have been following your rise through the karmic world and am quite curious to know.
BTW conratulations for being one of , if not the most, loved folk on the site

Hitcher
17th January 2005, 16:47
Mr Hitcher, O wise and knowledgeable guru

Is there a sticky or anything like it that tells us what happens as you obtain more green boxes? Do you get a flashing green box or what?
I have been following your rise through the karmic world and am quite curious to know.
BTW conratulations for being one of , if not the most, loved folk on the site
I know probably as little as anyone about the strange and mysterious process that is "rep points", but I'll tell you what I've figured out so far...

1. Don't piss people off.
2. Be amusing but not too much...
3. Be opinionated but not excessively...
4. Never give red/negative rep. Life's too short to play silly games.
5. The more rep points you have the more you give each time you distribute rep. I think when people like those of us with four green boxes give rep away the recipents get about 7 rep points, versus people with one green rep box who seem to get about 1 rep point (I'll give you some now and you can report back how much you got). Despite how much they love you, people with grey rep boxes don't actually give you any points. But it's the thought that counts!
An outcome of this accelerating rep is accelerating rep. Those of us who've been around a while farted and fluffed around not knowing that it was possible to get more than one green box. Then one day somebody made 100 rep points and, voila! A second green box appeared! Since then things have got a little out of hand...
6. Try not to take it too seriously or personally.

Blakamin
17th January 2005, 16:58
Some of these posts were so old they had worms in them!
Not only that... Wari was typing english!!!!

inlinefour
17th January 2005, 17:01
I know probably as little as anyone about the strange and mysterious process that is "rep points", but I'll tell you what I've figured out so far...

1. Don't piss people off.
2. Be amusing but not too much...
3. Be opinionated but not excessively...
4. Never give red/negative rep. Life's too short to play silly games.
5. The more rep points you have the more you give each time you distribute rep. I think when people like those of us with four green boxes give rep away the recipents get about 7 rep points, versus people with one green rep box who seem to get about 1 rep point (I'll give you some now and you can report back how much you got). Despite how much they love you, people with grey rep boxes don't actually give you any points. But it's the thought that counts!
An outcome of this accelerating rep is accelerating rep. Those of us who've been around a while farted and fluffed around not knowing that it was possible to get more than one green box. Then one day somebody made 100 rep points and, voila! A second green box appeared! Since then things have got a little out of hand...
6. Try not to take it too seriously or personally.

But just looking at this thread, feck sake! Case of pot calling the kettle black here. No I was not trying to improve anything people. It was a result of doing a 16 hour shift (including night shift) with feck all else to do. Yea I see that I did not look at how old the threads are, I was semi conscious at that stage. You lot can rany without me, I'm off for a ride. Lot of kindy behaviour goes on here- FF and friends spring to mind :not:

mini_hooks_
17th January 2005, 17:04

so true...there's a saying for that.....oh yeah, life's a bitch :bleh: :2thumbsup :rockon:

Blakamin
17th January 2005, 17:05
But just looking at this thread, feck sake! Case of pot calling the kettle black here. No I was not trying to improve anything people. It was a result of doing a 16 hour shift (including night shift) with feck all else to do. Yea I see that I did not look at how old the threads are, I was semi conscious at that stage. You lot can rany without me, I'm off for a ride. Lot of kindy behaviour goes on here- FF and friends spring to mind :not:
but a lot of that was sorted with this (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=5213) ...
worth a read... 'specially if ya bored :shutup:

(dont reply in that thread tho)

inlinefour
17th January 2005, 17:13
but a lot of that was sorted with this (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=5213) ...
worth a read... 'specially if ya bored :shutup:

(dont reply in that thread tho)

And decided to be like the rest of you guys and ignore it because it did not change fuck all... :msn-wink:

jrandom
17th January 2005, 17:19
And decided to be like the rest of you guys and ignore it because it did not change fuck all... :msn-wink:

No, we don't ignore it.

Now...

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/gallery/albums/userpics/10562/pic17421.jpg

Skunk
17th January 2005, 17:22
And decided to be like the rest of you guys and ignore it because it did not change fuck all... :msn-wink::killingme
:o

Sometimes "the threads dead Zed"

Hoon
17th January 2005, 17:38
I was semi conscious at that stage. You lot can rany without me, I'm off for a ride. Lot of kindy behaviour goes on here- FF and friends spring to mind :not:

Ummm wrong answer.... a "oops sorry guys, it won't happen again" would have been sufficient.

Storm
17th January 2005, 18:53
11 points O great one :Punk:

StoneChucker
17th January 2005, 19:32
Wow... Hey Hitcher, did I mention how much of an absolutely brilliant bloke you are?

Sniper
18th January 2005, 06:48

I dont ignore anything, basically for that fact that as soon as I ignore it, Ill get in the poo and yep, I like it when Im respected and liked by people.

There I said it, Im a nancy boy that doesnt like being picked on :gob:

Slipstream
18th January 2005, 08:04

As far as I am aware

Moderator - 50 points
4 green boxes - 11 points
3 green boxes - 8 points
2 green boxes - 3 points
1 green box - 1 or 2 points

It's sometimes difficult to tell how many points you get from each, cos you only get a running total.

I'm not going to lie, I like being in the top 10, and actively tried to get points so I could get on the top 10. (It makes it handy when you want a quick link to yourself).
I especially liked getting points from different people. It meant I could see a wide validation from people. (Kinda needed that for a while)
It also makes me wonder what will happen after 4 green boxes...will it be 5? Or will it go to another shape or colour?
What about red boxes? Can you get 2? Would you be kicked off the site if you got 4 red boxes?

Like I said, I like being in the top 10, but I like this site more. I don't want go trolling for rep points just to stay in the top 10. I'd rather be like Hitcher, Jim2, Jrandom etc and earn my place there due to insights of bike stuff and witty posts.

Where is this post going...I dunno...but I'll finish it now before I waffle on anymore.

BTW Hope everyone is having a good day today :)

jrandom
18th January 2005, 08:19
I'm not going to lie, I'm a filthy rep whore, and it's amazing what I'll do for a bit of clicky-clicky...

It's dodgy sorts like you that make me want to lock my daughter in her room until she's 40.

Slipstream
18th January 2005, 09:05
I'm not going to lie, I'm a filthy rep whore, and it's amazing what I'll do for a bit of clicky-clicky...
It's dodgy sorts like you that make me want to lock my daughter in her room until she's 40.
:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme Nice one :niceone: Not true but :laugh:

inlinefour
18th January 2005, 09:06
:killingme
:o

Sometimes "the threads dead Zed"

Upon having a 12 hour sleep under my belt I see what all the commotion is all about and yes I'm sorry and it won't happen again. I natuarally thought that the older threads would have an expiry date and end up being deleted. Oh and I don't care for the post count. :sweatdrop

StoneChucker
18th January 2005, 11:38
As far as I am aware
Moderator - 50 points

Say Blakamin. Hitcher is a top bloke, but you are sensational... Your Barbie van is pure style and you Duc is absolute beauty. Say, how is all that FREE stuff that I gave you going?
hehehehehehe :msn-wink: :msn-wink:
(say no more, say no more, nudge nudge)

Blakamin
18th January 2005, 11:48
Say Blakamin. Hitcher is a top bloke, but you are sensational... Your Barbie van is pure style and you Duc is absolute beauty. Say, how is all that FREE stuff that I gave you going?
hehehehehehe :msn-wink: :msn-wink:
(say no more, say no more, nudge nudge)
Yeah yeah yeah..... I'd better stop givin out rep to anyone!!!!

Hitcher
18th January 2005, 13:20
hehehehehehe (say no more, say no more, nudge nudge)
I think you should change your handle to "Tellus" or "Dyson". It's no wonder stones hit your bike really hard with all of that suction going on...

StoneChucker
18th January 2005, 14:52
It's HOOVER if anything :P
And I hope I made it obvious that I knew that ;)

inlinefour
28th January 2005, 02:37
It's HOOVER if anything :P
And I hope I made it obvious that I knew that ;)
What your bike? :doh:

Antallica
28th January 2005, 06:16
Fucks sakes Honda, 4 pages of your crap?

Stop bein a dick.

riffer
28th January 2005, 06:23

Stop bein a dick.

Seconded. Not happy. I feel a red rep point may be in order. :disapint:

Motu
28th January 2005, 06:30
''I'm sorry,it won't happen again'' what a wanker.One bad rep,maybe more if he does his usual retaleation.

Al
28th January 2005, 06:33
Honda, fukkit man, if you are bored at work find something to do! :ar15:

Upon having a 12 hour sleep under my belt I see what all the commotion is all about and yes I'm sorry and it won't happen again. I natuarally thought that the older threads would have an expiry date and end up being deleted. Oh and I don't care for the post count

This was only a week ago....

Al

Jantar
28th January 2005, 06:37
Yes it kinda pissed me off this morning. Lots of pages, all rubbish. Honestly, who give a rats ass about your opinion a year after the previous post?

Ok You guys, what gives with these negataive comments about dragging up old posts. If a newbie like me raises a new thread that asks a question or makes a comment on a topic that was covered here a year ago we are told to search the old threads and stop raising new ones on old topics. Now that someone has searched the old topics and added to them you senior guys are complaining about it. WHICH WAY DO YOU WANT IT? :Oi:

So come on then. Maybe you guys who have been here for years have already seen these topics and don't wish to continue with them. But please remember that there are always new people coming on this site who haven't seen them. For the sake of the newbies please show some tolerance. If its an old thread and you don't wish to comment on it again, then don't. But please allow everone here the same chance that you had when it was first posted.

sAsLEX
28th January 2005, 06:42
Ok You guys, what gives with these negataive comments about dragging up old posts. If a newbie like me raises a new thread that asks a question or makes a comment on a topic that was covered here a year ago we are told to search the old threads and stop raising new ones on old topics. Now that someone has searched the old topics and added to them you senior guys are complaining about it. WHICH WAY DO YOU WANT IT? :Oi:

So come on then. Maybe you guys who have been here for years have already seen these topics and don't wish to continue with them. But please remember that there are always new people coming on this site who haven't seen them. For the sake of the newbies please show some tolerance. If its an old thread and you don't wish to comment on it again, then don't. But please allow everone here the same chance that you had when it was first posted.

All HONDA has done is gone and said "hello and welcome " in half the threads, no problem if he had of been searching on a topic he was interested in and posted a valid question, but welcoming people who have been on the site nearly a year longer than him? that just aint cricket!

oh and another point, if moderators and lots of green box people give out large amounts of good rep is it also true that they would give out big bad rep?

Antallica
28th January 2005, 06:52
Valid point Jantar, but sadly doesn't cover Honda's ass enough to stop a lynching.

Jantar
28th January 2005, 07:02
All HONDA has done is gone and said "hello and welcome " in half the threads, no problem if he had of been searching on a topic he was interested in and posted a valid question, but welcoming people who have been on the site nearly a year longer than him? that just aint cricket!

oh and another point, if moderators and lots of green box people give out large amounts of good rep is it also true that they would give out big bad rep?

Fair comment sAsLEX, I wasn't on line on monday, so I didn't see what Honda actually wrote. However I have been criticised on here for dragging up old threads, and I have also been criticised for starting a new thread on a topic that had been covered a long time ago. The search fuction doesn't always give a good indication of the contents of a previous thread so new threads on old topics will come up from time to time. But old threads will also get resurrected, and my comment stands. If the more senior members don't wish to cover old ground, they don't have to.

sAsLEX
28th January 2005, 07:30
Valid point Jantar, but sadly doesn't cover Honda's ass enough to stop a lynching.

note that it is ARSE not ass as you put it

**R1**
28th January 2005, 07:55

Stop bein a dick.
I think he's lonely, and craves the attention.

riffer
28th January 2005, 08:56
If the more senior members don't wish to cover old ground, they don't have to.

Jantar, I've got no problem with people covering old ground, but this is either just a blatant attempt by Honda to get his post count up, or worse yet, a complete inability to understand how the forum works.

Going to the New Members section and just posting welcome to the site at the end of every thread is not contributing to the site.

Coyote
28th January 2005, 09:02
note that it is ARSE not ass as you put it
He's right. Hitcher will hunt you down if he catches you saying a-s-s again.

vifferman
28th January 2005, 09:25
I have been criticised on here for dragging up old threads, and I have also been criticised for starting a new thread on a topic that had been covered a long time ago. The search fuction doesn't always give a good indication of the contents of a previous thread so new threads on old topics will come up from time to time. But old threads will also get resurrected, and my comment stands. If the more senior members don't wish to cover old ground, they don't have to.
Nothing wrong with either starting a new thread on a topic that's already been covered, or for replying to an old thread - happens all the time on ALL forums. It's just when you get someone who NEVER does a search (presumable because they're lazy or computer-illiterate, or both) or who dredges up lots of old, dead threads just for the sake of getting their post count up (or because they're a poor, sad excuse for a human), it's bloody annoying! The dredged up out-of-date / crapulent threads or numerous meaningless postings (like 99% of mine:doh: ) usually totally submerge other more topical or up-to-date threads, and sabotage whatever might be going on in KiwiBikerWorld.

I also appreciate that if someone's on dial-up, doing a search may take a long time, and dredging through the crap that the search turns up is frustrating. Also the search engine on many forums is usually woefully inadequate.

While I like the "hand off" style of administration/moderation of Kiwi Biker, maybe instances like this might justify the moderators stepping in and going :Oi: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/gallery/albums/userpics/10562/pic17421.jpg

StoneChucker
28th January 2005, 12:03
Is THAT why I have 9 fucking pages of new posts? Over 200 new threads??? I am TRYING to get through these in my lunch break. It is immature, inconsiderate and just plain stupid to post shit on each thread, from the stone age!

SPANKME, can you please do something about this f*ing clown! I'm sorry Honda, you seemed like a nice guy lately, but you've done this twice now, and it's gone too far.

Man, not to mention I had a FUCKING bad night last night and I'm having a bad-ish day today. :bash: :bash: :bash:

inlinefour
28th January 2005, 14:05
Seconded. Not happy. I feel a red rep point may be in order. :disapint:

Who is being the dick? :doh:

inlinefour
28th January 2005, 14:08
Is THAT why I have 9 fucking pages of new posts? Over 200 new threads??? I am TRYING to get through these in my lunch break. It is immature, inconsiderate and just plain stupid to post shit on each thread, from the stone age!

SPANKME, can you please do something about this f*ing clown! I'm sorry Honda, you seemed like a nice guy lately, but you've done this twice now, and it's gone too far.

Man, not to mention I had a FUCKING bad night last night and I'm having a bad-ish day today. :bash: :bash: :bash:

This time, I promise that I'll not be doing it again. I'm not sure what the 9 pages refer to, but it sounds like some sort of history. I think that you however have taken this too far. However as your having a badish day, I can understand. From now on I'll only be replying to threads worth doing so to. Sorry all.

Blakamin
28th January 2005, 14:47
This time, I promise that I'll not be doing it again. I'm not sure what the 9 pages refer to, but it sounds like some sort of history. I think that you however have taken this too far. However as your having a badish day, I can understand. From now on I'll only be replying to threads worth doing so to. Sorry all.
there is a link in the middle of (slightly to the right) of the top of the screen called "new posts"
95% of people here use it to check up on anything that the might have missed while they were logged off.... saves going through every forum looking for new posts.. very handy for everyone, except when some dick needlessly ressurects old threads with crap...
also makes it particularly hard to keep the site free of double posts, deleted posts and other things that Mods and Admins need to do.... dont want to piss these people off.....

Hitcher
28th January 2005, 14:57
Pray tell, why has Honda lost his rep scales icon thingee? He hasn't been that bad, surely?

scooterboy
28th January 2005, 15:26
Pray tell, why has Honda lost his rep scales icon thingee? He hasn't been that bad, surely?

But I get the feeling that if someone is a bit of a prick that justifies others being total complete pricks? :doh:

Blakamin
28th January 2005, 16:02
he is in the "sin bin".......

Motu
28th January 2005, 16:33
Bugger,I was hoping to bump him to top bad boy,but he's not even on the list now....he was 2nd this morning....has someone been giving him good rep?

mikey
28th January 2005, 16:44
kngihtrider is a fairy tale guys. he doesnt exist.

jrandom
28th January 2005, 16:48
kngihtrider is a fairy tale guys. he doesnt exist.

Nonsense. We've all seen his posts!

And he can't possibly be an Evil Alter Ego (tm). No normal human being could fake that level of cuntiness. You have to be born with it.

Blakamin
28th January 2005, 16:51
Bugger,I was hoping to bump him to top bad boy,but he's not even on the list now....he was 2nd this morning....has someone been giving him good rep?
been removed until sin bin status over.... no PM's, no nuthin...

sAsLEX
28th January 2005, 16:52
been removed until sin bin status over.... no PM's, no nuthin...

does he still have access to the site in other forms? ie posting or is he a watcher for a bit?

Blakamin
28th January 2005, 17:01
does he still have access to the site in other forms? ie posting or is he a watcher for a bit?
sin binners can post... cant post rep or other things tho...just gives them the reminder that they are dicks....
shame at times as the first one in was "theknightrider"... he deserved years!!!

SPman
28th January 2005, 18:23
sin binners can post... cant post rep or other things tho...just gives them the reminder that they are dicks....

Can he post after being hit with the B stick!?

Hitcher
28th January 2005, 18:59
What we need is visual indicator to see who has been yellow and red carded!

mikey
28th January 2005, 19:15
does anyone on here actually not know who the knight rider is???????????

riffer
28th January 2005, 20:34
does anyone on here actually not know who the knight rider is???????????

No but I have a fair idea who bondagebunny was...

inlinefour
28th January 2005, 21:55

Scooterboy told me about this. Not much to say, apart from I see that others are quite happy to lower their own standard. But thats OK, I accept that I wasted peoples' time and I apologise. My new set of rules are:

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
and I'm only allowed to post one message every 10 minutes.

Thats fine, I'll stand up and take my punishment. Thankyou Mr Hitcher for your comments, I did not think so either, but I guess I was wrong. :not:
I'll not be posting until after Feb as I'm going on holiday, I'll take an extended leave of absence and start it a week early.
P.S. Scooterboy, hope you get the lead running soon :niceone:

gav
28th January 2005, 22:58
What we need is visual indicator to see who has been yellow and red carded!
Like a little yellow card beside his name perhaps? :whistle:
Saw this on another forum, if they carried on as a prat, they got red carded, and couldn't post (but could still log on) followed by a black card and banned for good for a week. Worked quite well. Coloured card would appear below avatar or maybe instead of?
Now thats gotta be worth some rep points? :msn-wink: :niceone:
Gee, you guys do a great job here, ya know? :spudwave: :not:
Oh, and we need some more smilies, how do we submit some more? (cost you some rep points, mind :devil2: )

inlinefour
28th January 2005, 23:21
he is in the "sin bin".......

Do we ave nazi facists here running da place? :ar15:

riffer
29th January 2005, 07:20

No but we do have a few loudmouths who post without thinking first... :Playnice:

Sniper
29th January 2005, 09:09

No but we also have the spelling police out :Oi:

SPman
29th January 2005, 09:40
We dont really give a toss what you say (although some members get a bit tetchy), or do.
Just dont do it in a manner that looks like, or indeed is, spamming the site. Spam the site you get banned for good (Spank has ways.....)
Unintentionally spam the site,or post in a way that has a spamming effect - get slapped around a bit with maybe a bit of a ban or restriction for a time!
Personal, member specific, intended, public abuse of a vicious nature can also see you slapped around a bit or banned ' - depends on how big a cunt you're being!

Otherwise.....go to it .:rockon:

WILE E. COYOTE
29th January 2005, 22:19
We dont really give a toss what you say (although some members get a bit tetchy), or do.
Just dont do it in a manner that looks like, or indeed is, spamming the site. Spam the site you get banned for good (Spank has ways.....)
Unintentionally spam the site,or post in a way that has a spamming effect - get slapped around a bit with maybe a bit of a ban or restriction for a time!
Personal, member specific, intended, public abuse of a vicious nature can also see you slapped around a bit or banned ' - depends on how big a cunt you're being!

Otherwise.....go to it .:rockon:

That as soon as someone fits this criteria the rest view that as a good excuse to preform. JR is just a typical Irish bastard who means well, get over it :rockon:

Sniper
30th January 2005, 06:37
That as soon as someone fits this criteria the rest view that as a good excuse to preform. JR is just a typical Irish bastard who means well, get over it :rockon:

Wile E, Just a quick tip before you learn the hard way. Never get smart to someone with a few thousand posts and have been here a lot longer than you.

Reason being, they have friends in high places and we dont.

I love the mods :wavey: :first: