PDA

View Full Version : F*@&en tyre - free to a good home

cooneyr
10th August 2008, 08:29
Tenzing came with a Pirelli Scorpion MT90 (http://www.pirellityre.com/web/catalog/moto/moto_catalogo_schedaDescription.page?categoria=/catalog/moto/on_off_road/enduro_street&vehicleType=MOTO&product_id=1900&uri=/pirellityre/en_IT/browser/xml/catalog/moto/MOTO_MV90STSCORPION.xml) rear tyre on. Problem is that it is a 150 wide tyre on a 3" rim and the tyre is rather stiff. After about an hour and a half of cursing I finally got it off but there is no way in hell it is ever going back on.

I got given a brand new set (F & R) of similar tread pattern tyres the right size for the bike and I very very rarely run this type of tread pattern so I dont keen two of this type of tyre.

The tyre is a 150/70 17, it is about 1/3rd worn (at a guess) and is in pretty good condition. I'm guessing it would suit a R series BMW or a KTM? May fit others as well but unless you have rim of about 3.5" or wider I'd not recommend it.

Free to a good home - you pay for shipping or pick up from Chch. First person to PM me gets it.

Cheers R

Hockenrider
10th August 2008, 10:11
yes thanks