PDA

View Full Version : ZXR250 owner's manual link

Jonty
17th January 2005, 10:46
Attention ZXR owners,

I have just found this link to a manual (in English) for a ZXR 250 through another members posting. The manual can be used for models A-C. Just right click on each part and save to your computer before opening. Unfortunately 3 of the sections may not download properly so you may need to revisit the site later. Enjoy! :2thumbsup

http://www.speaks.geek.nz/weblog/docs/gadgets/zxr250manual.html

カワサキキド
17th January 2005, 12:42
A mythical English ZXR250 manual has finally been found, I had given up my search and bought one from Yahoo auctions Japan in Japanese.

toads
18th January 2005, 14:42
i started downloading this for someone I know with a zxr250 and today I can't even bring the speaksgeek homepage up, grrrr, danged internet, danged computers!! Hopefully it comes alive again later on

Jonty
18th January 2005, 15:04
i started downloading this for someone I know with a zxr250 and today I can't even bring the speaksgeek homepage up, grrrr, danged internet, danged computers!! Hopefully it comes alive again later on

The site is a little slow as it is someone's personal home page. I actually had our IT department get it for me, as it was a dog to print for some strange reason :brick: . I think the guy had used a weird scanner. I still have not been able to get 3 sections but the bulk of it is downloaded. Toads, if you are still having trouble with it, PM me and I will try and get you a copy either on paper or on disk. :ride:

toads
19th January 2005, 07:33
hey thanks for that, I'm getting there very slowly!, got another few days worth left to go lol!

Jonty
20th January 2005, 07:55
I have contacted the website owner and he has now corrected the faulty link so you can now download the entire manual. If anyone still has trouble PM me. :niceone:

BNZ
14th February 2005, 14:40
haha, i was the guy who gave this guy the manual :niceone: I have a copy of it if anyone has trouble downloading it from there.

Westy
3rd March 2005, 16:07
Any chance of getting a copy of the ZXR250 manual?

RPM91
3rd March 2005, 18:42
go 2 this website and you can either view them online or download them - http://www.speaks.geek.nz/weblog/docs/gadgets/zxr250manual.html

250learna
22nd March 2005, 21:41
its well scaned, good find :niceone:

placidfemme
23rd May 2005, 12:29
Attention ZXR owners,

I have just found this link to a manual (in English) for a ZXR 250 through another members posting. The manual can be used for models A-C. Just right click on each part and save to your computer before opening. Unfortunately 3 of the sections may not download properly so you may need to revisit the site later. Enjoy! :2thumbsup

Yah... I found this ages ago and experienced problem after problem trying to open them up... eventually had IT banning the site because of "too much access during work hours" lol

So I still don't have a copy :no:

Jonty
23rd May 2005, 12:37
Let me know if you are still having difficulty with it and I will try and put my manual in pdf form and email it to you.

-John

placidfemme
23rd May 2005, 12:52
Sweet Thanks for the offer, I'm already having a copy burnt onto CD for me and posted away... you guys are all so friendly and helpful :)

g34l
24th May 2005, 21:47
thanks mate! so good now, i don't have to rely on my downloaded zxr400 manual. thanks

N4CR
24th May 2005, 21:55
lol I'm sure this was posted aaaagees back... its a sweet manual though. zxr400's seem to be rather identical when it comes to parts and ratios etc etc etc :yes:

Nice to see the zxr owners coming out in droves too :niceone: ..obviously the best 4stroke 250 ever made :D how many of you guys park at orkland uni? (im trying to meet up with some more of you sometime). I have the blue/white debaffled loving zxr with some dull aluminium can and a brake/griplock.... if you see it, park next to me! (would be nice to see the 4 or 5 zxr's commonly at uni parked next to each other, not just the two blue/white ones).

250learna
27th May 2005, 19:35
has anyone got a manual for the A model by anychance, i know it would be similar but would be nice to see.

Ginu
6th June 2005, 05:43
Let me know if you are still having difficulty with it and I will try and put my manual in pdf form and email it to you.

-John

Hi there I just joined up and in need of this manual I would be eternally thankfull if you could email it too me.
Thanks in advance

ginu29@yahoo.ca

BNZ
3rd October 2005, 23:17
haha, i was the guy who gave this guy the manual :niceone: I have a copy of it if anyone has trouble downloading it from there.

Ok, this offer no longer stands. Sorry but I am sick of new users signing up and PM'ing me asking for this. I dont have the bandwidth or the time to send a 55mb manual to every person who asks, but then doesnt have an FTP for me to put it on.

Please do not email me asking for this as unless I know you, you will not get a reply.

:argh:

John
3rd October 2005, 23:30
http://manuals:manuals1@www.ksrc-au.com/manuals/ZXR250/ZXR250%20Manual.zip ( 55.9mb )

Also please register on www.ksrc-au.com, and say thanks and post some input for their forum, considering they are willing to share such massive manuals at their cost, its the least you can do.

Sniper
4th October 2005, 07:18
Good on ya John :niceone:

Jonty
4th October 2005, 07:30
Cheers John

I think I was getting just as many emails as BNZ!!!

BNZ
4th October 2005, 22:42
Cheers John. I had so much trouble sending it to one guy (his ftp sites kept crashing out) i had to post it on a cd to perth!

Z87
25th November 2005, 20:18
Hey guys im looking at this site and it says i cant view anything because i dont have a user name or some shit.. can someone please send me the manual via email or something

theonetheonlyedwin@hotmail.com

CHEERS

Z87
25th November 2005, 20:20
Hey guys i really need this manual can someone please send me the manual through email because when i log in the site it says i need a username and all this shit please help

theonetheonlyedwin@hotmail.com

CHEERS

foxterin
29th March 2006, 02:28
i need the manual of zxr 250cc you can sen to me on foxterin@hotmail.com

Attention ZXR owners,

JT.
29th March 2006, 08:01
Came across this the other day:

http://www.geocities.com/andi_thompson/zxr250.html

Now to find me a bike to go with the manual? There's obviously a few around but can you trust freight companies?

slimyxylofone
30th March 2006, 19:14
There is also this site which I just downloaded the whole english version of the manual from.

http://hosted.filefront.com/qldzxr250a/1471835

It says it's a ZXR250A manual, but from the looks of it it's a C model manual. Either way, its a hard to find manual, I'm not complaining :niceone: .

Hope this helps someone out there.

Hey JT have a look in Motorcycle Replacements on Mclaggan St up by Harvery Norman and the Warehouse. I've just bought a pretty nice ZXR250A red/black from them and they're apparently getting some more in in a few weeks. Not badly priced either :)

qldzxr250a
30th March 2006, 22:40
That is my site :rockon:

:first: :first: :first: :first: :first:

slimyxylofone
1st April 2006, 14:34
That is my site :rockon:

:first: :first: :first: :first: :first:

Thanks for hosting it qldzxr250a, really appreciate it!

I've had some problems with the last three files though, they wont extract properly and give an error message. Do you know if this has happened to anyone else?

Phenoix
1st April 2006, 23:51
If you give me a pm with your email and tell me what ones I can email them to ya

JT.
2nd April 2006, 19:44
Thanks for hosting it qldzxr250a, really appreciate it!

I've had some problems with the last three files though, they wont extract properly and give an error message. Do you know if this has happened to anyone else?

Did you take a look at the link I posted above your message? \/

Came across this the other day:

http://www.geocities.com/andi_thompson/zxr250.html

Should be exactly the same files :)

tart
4th June 2006, 04:43
Hi Guys n gals, just to update all the zxr250 owners that i have removed the manual from the bitsa sites i had it on as they were unreliable and have registered a new site as www.zxr250.com . its still free as a download and i have also added new stuff to the site including our own dedicated forum, all of which will be live in the next couple of days.

Thanx for all the great feedback from all the previous users and hope to see you on the flip side.

cheers

andi thompson - pomme in cyberspace :rockon:

texmo
5th June 2006, 01:09
I cant get the web site to work???

tart
9th June 2006, 05:05
Hiya, It is now up and waiting for you all,

cheers for the patience,

andi:rockon:

Ragingrob
4th November 2007, 17:50
It's asking for a username and password?? :(

discotex
4th November 2007, 19:49
It's asking for a username and password?? :(

Those sites down stick around long..

I've got a ZXR250c manual in pdf form around somewhere. PM me if you want a copy.

tart
5th November 2007, 01:07
Hi, I've had loads of grief from differing hosting companies in the past few months, but have now got the site up again, goto www.zxr250.com and follow the manual link to be able to download it for free, any probs, let me know either through here or the email link on the site page, laters:niceone:

Mikkel
18th December 2007, 11:41
I can't get it to work today...

I'm looking for a manual to the ZXR-250A. :)

WEST777
10th November 2008, 09:24
Hi there, i've tried the provided link but are having no luck even finding the manual for the zxr, i'm not very computer friendly so maybe its my bad?? :innocent: i would greatly appreciate any help or another way of getting ahold of this info. :Punk: i've even tried the library!! :no:

centercore
10th November 2008, 10:40
http://topquark.roadkill.com/~bailey9/ZXR250%20Manual/

http://vitek.vellum.cz/manualy/Kawasaki%20ZXR250%20'97%20Service%20Manual/

http://hosted.filefront.com/qldzxr250a/1471835

mike401
7th October 2011, 20:17
hi, does anybody no where i can find a manual for a 1989 zxr250a. All the links dont seem to work anymore.

plzz help am about to throw my laptop through the wall!!!!!

macros87
7th October 2011, 20:56
hi, does anybody no where i can find a manual for a 1989 zxr250a. All the links dont seem to work anymore.

plzz help am about to throw my laptop through the wall!!!!!

In the few years I have owned a zxr I have never managed to find a manual for an A model that was not in japanese, even those are hard to find now. I am sure you have found a C model manual by now, I think you may just have to make do with it like I have.

Harris Ang
12th October 2011, 11:56
I am looking for a '91 ZXR250C model if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated! thanks