PDA

View Full Version : Soft spot

Maha
12th August 2008, 18:48
Post a pic of a bike that you have owned, the one that you had/have a soft spot for. I am only on my 4th bike so my options are limited, but the YZF600 I owned was my first sports bike, and for that reason, its the one for me.

Big Dave
12th August 2008, 19:08
I had a soft spot for a GS850G.
A swamp in Maitland.

Trudes
12th August 2008, 19:22
My Pamela. :love: Because she used to look like shit and didn't run and then Skunk and I restored/bucketed her.

dwnundabkr
12th August 2008, 21:18
hard call i was rapt when i brought the xs650 special but i have and always wanted the xv1000 found one a midnight special which is pretty rare but have and will always have a soft spot for one
001.jpg

Motu
12th August 2008, 21:53
My avatar - it's good fun riding a bike that nobody has a fucking clue about what they are looking at.

hayd3n
12th August 2008, 21:59
Post a pic of a bike that you have owned, the one that you had/have a soft spot for. I am only on my 4th bike so my options are limited, but the YZF600 I owned was my first sports bike, and for that reason, its the one for me.

nice!!!!! im the same yzf600

Bren
12th August 2008, 22:02
Mine has to be my first ever bike...it was a ?1982? kawasaki Z200.

First Bikes are your first girlfriend...The first ride is awkward and scary, but after that ya wanna ride her all the time!

I dont have any photos online of the old girl...but this is what they looked like...

crash harry
12th August 2008, 22:11
ZX-9R B2 model. Sold it to buy a 'busa. Shouldn't have, it did everything well and it looked the business. Weighed a million tons and had heaps of things wrong with it, for some reason that just made it better...

Gremlin
13th August 2008, 04:12
I wouldn't buy a bike I didn't have a soft spot for/passionate about...

zzr250 was a bit of a kb whore... just did my time
zx7r... beautiful, taught me how to ride the front end of a bike
zx10r... animal, happy to try and kill ya

loved both zx's...

Patch
13th August 2008, 04:53
pic says a lot

Kiwi Graham
13th August 2008, 12:30
A Z650 F2. first 'big' bike. Crashed it, fixed it, crashed it again, fixed and tuned it even had a go a racing it :slap: I learnt so much on that bike :bye:

Morcs
13th August 2008, 12:44
my old F2 CBR. Cheapest bike I ever bought, most expensive in workshop and dynotime,

but the most fun. big, heavy, shit hanging off everywhere, yet it rode fantastically, and the sound was phenomenal.
Oh and I learned to wheelie on it too. I learnt to flip wheelies aswell.

Taz
13th August 2008, 13:01
Two of my past loves CB400F supersport and VF1000R:love:

martybabe
13th August 2008, 17:38
The RD250 was my second bike, I went every where on it, even my honeymoon. Loved it, loved the powerband phenomenon and I thought it was the quickest thing this side of a jet fighter. It blew itself up in the end. :no:

The FJ was one of four I had over the years, fantastic bike, still is, so laid back and yet an intercontinental missile when required. The best bike I've ever owned? not quite but it sure was a love affair :love:

Number One
13th August 2008, 18:13
My third bike the babyblade :bye: what an awesome bike - I luffed it to bits...well actually I just loved it someone else put it in bits :whistle:

This bike gave me a soft and wet spot :lol: best I not elaborate...btw though it ain't dirty :innocent: No really!!!