PDA

View Full Version : Nobody wants to play with me

Evo1132
13th August 2008, 20:04
So I ride to work everyday.
It feels like I hardly see any other bikers, goin my way, so when I finally come across another biker on a sports bike also, beautiful day, motorway, and he doesnt wanna play with me, Fulla headin home from work, goin the same way as me, doesnt wanna even ride with me, let alone play, I am feelin a little rejected. I usually always play nice.:Playnice:
So whats everyone elses opnion, do ya like to play, or snob?
Of course I am not including just idiots on the road, you all know what I mean by playin and its not bein unsafe, just abit of fun.:2thumbsup

Sparky Bills
13th August 2008, 20:10
Depends really..
Do you like wheelies? :whistle:

Trudes
13th August 2008, 20:16
I like to play when I get the chance.... usually my idea of playing is following people I don't know and freaking them out, especially when they pull into their driveway.:msn-wink:

gammaguy
13th August 2008, 20:19
i lik to play with ppl on bigger bikes(thats most of them then)when im on my 125.its all good fun really and its a good buzz.made a few good friends that way when we pull up to a cafe or whatever.:niceone:

Evo1132
13th August 2008, 20:23
Sweet and yes I love wheelies, I am still to do one on ma big bike, would like to learn a few tricks

Sparky Bills
13th August 2008, 20:27
Well gimme your bike and ill show you :innocent:

Always have a soft spot for the early R1's... OHHHHH the memories :wari:

gammaguy
13th August 2008, 20:40
Sweet and yes I love wheelies, I am still to do one on ma big bike, would like to learn a few tricks
watch out,they bite.:doctor:
fun though....

hayd3n
18th September 2008, 22:07
So I ride to work everyday.
It feels like I hardly see any other bikers, goin my way, so when I finally come across another biker on a sports bike also, beautiful day, motorway, and he doesnt wanna play with me, Fulla headin home from work, goin the same way as me, doesnt wanna even ride with me, let alone play, I am feelin a little rejected. I usually always play nice.:Playnice:
So whats everyone elses opnion, do ya like to play, or snob?
Of course I am not including just idiots on the road, you all know what I mean by playin and its not bein unsafe, just abit of fun.:2thumbsup

gimmie a wave and ill play( on bikes)!!!! not dodge