PDA

View Full Version : The Poll

dangerous
15th August 2008, 06:13
Sully, Skunk... slack buggers Ill do it then, vote ya thoughts people.

This poll refers to thread http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=79195

The reason for non racers to vote is to get an idea of spectators thoughts.

RiderInBlack
15th August 2008, 06:29
Race a real bucket and not a race ready bike in that class, and ride the bucket class with pride. Race ready 125cc's should be in a different class IMHO. Buckets should stay as they were intended, Cobbled together "Buckets of Bolts". A cheap way of getting in to bike racing, where you bike mechanic/maintance skills count as much as ya riding.

gav
15th August 2008, 06:34
I thought the option was going to be Buckets (F4/F5)?
Combined see? Not F4/F5 on its own.

gav
15th August 2008, 06:36
Race a real bucket and not a race ready bike in that class, and ride the bucket class with pride. Race ready 125cc's should be in a different class IMHO. Buckets should stay as they were intended, Cobbled together "Buckets of Bolts". A cheap way of getting in to bike racing, where you bike mechanic/maintance skills count as much as ya riding.
Race ready 125cc's? Huh? Such as? ....

dangerous
15th August 2008, 06:48
I thought the option was going to be Buckets (F4/F5)?
Combined see? Not F4/F5 on its own.

yip considered that option... but the other thread is more black and white, so its either one or the other, SIMPLE :niceone:

gav
15th August 2008, 07:00
yip considered that option... but the other thread is more black and white, so its either one or the other, SIMPLE :niceone:
:laugh: oh really? <_<

Skunk
15th August 2008, 07:35
nd a useless poll it is. The whole point of this was to raise the profile of the official names of the class and you put up a poll that makes it one or the other.

No one wants to do away the the name Buckets. Bloody Gingas...

Are you a Winston Peters supporter or something?

Can a Mod please add the REAL option?

Colapop
15th August 2008, 11:10
Buckets (F4/F5)
Wot he said - no confusion. I would race Buckets (F4/F5) but they're a little small for me

dangerous
15th August 2008, 17:59
nd a useless poll it is. The whole point of this was to raise the profile of the official names of the class and you put up a poll that makes it one or the other.

No one wants to do away the the name Buckets. Bloody Gingas...

Are you a Winston Peters supporter or something?

Can a Mod please add the REAL option?

You loosing the plot old man... Sullys thread which you backed up was about changing the name as this poll says... infact the title is this...

"Should this forum name be changed to Formula 4 and 5 instead of Buckets"

Skunk
15th August 2008, 18:44
No old fella. You failed to follow ALL the discussion. He also said: "What else would you call it apart from miniature roadrace classes f4 and F5?" and on the discussion went. Or did your failing eyesight miss that. :lol:

gav
15th August 2008, 19:17
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1677269&postcount=13
If there is a change it will only be to "Buckets F4/F5", but I don't see it as necessary at the moment.