PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here from Kaikoura?

skidMark
15th August 2008, 13:36
Hey guys,

I need a large favour here.

Long story short.

My bike is in an impound in kaikoura. I am disqualified so cannot ride it back up here.

It is due out on the 21st of this month. I have the money for the impound fees but not enough to ship it up as yet, would anybody be able to pick it up on a trailer / ute and look after it for me, it does not have to be garaged, back yard would do.

If anybody can help me out please email me at brngiton@hotmail.com

Regards: Mark

zeRax
15th August 2008, 18:08
whaha, how'd that happen

skidMark
15th August 2008, 20:24
whaha, how'd that happen

Long story which i do not want to go into, any chance you could help?

Sellout
15th August 2008, 23:36
Hey skidmark,

Should be able to source you some storage and the pickup from "lockdown"! How long do you need it stored for? And I assume the bike will be able to roll up onto a trailer??

zeRax
15th August 2008, 23:38
i could go from blenheim and pick it up and use it as my own if u like :D i dont mind!

skidMark
16th August 2008, 01:26
Hey skidmark,

Should be able to source you some storage and the pickup from "lockdown"! How long do you need it stored for? And I assume the bike will be able to roll up onto a trailer??

Yup ahh probably approx a month? maybe less...

At this stage i am getting together the funds to ship her up... but i have a court appearance coming up and they may try confiscate it... but any impound fees after the 21st are a bigger dent in my empty wallet and after 10 extra days they send her to the crusher.

Yeap fulyl rideable, but the WOF is out and battery probably dead by now but yes could go on a trailer.

Please email me as all my posts on here require approval, brngiton@hotmail.com:niceone:

skidMark
16th August 2008, 01:27
i could go from blenheim and pick it up and use it as my own if u like :D i dont mind!

Gimme a grand and sure...;)

Padmei
16th August 2008, 17:49
What kind bike is it Skid?

Do you want me to get Bo & daisy together - borrow Cooter's truck & reclaim that bike from Roscoe & Enis?:lol:

skidMark
17th August 2008, 13:16
What kind bike is it Skid?

Do you want me to get Bo & daisy together - borrow Cooter's truck & reclaim that bike from Roscoe & Enis?:lol:

82 suzuki katana 650 :yawn:

runnning outta time to get her sorted though, and nobody has emailed me :crybaby:

skidMark
19th August 2008, 16:32
bump...anybody...? :doh:

skidMark
19th August 2008, 17:01

You could until i had enough to ship it up provided you didn't phuck it...

zeRax
19th August 2008, 17:24
sent u an email