PDA

View Full Version : Wanganui: Cemetery Circuit Wanganui

Will Beard
4th November 2002, 23:15
:D ANYONE TRAVELING TO WANGANUI FOR BOXING DAY?
IF SO CONTACT ME. MAY BE ABLE TO SECURE ACCOMODATION:done:

wari
5th November 2002, 07:40
I'll be in Wanganui for Christmas Day and Boxing Day probably and hope to go to the Cemetary Circuit ... maybe we can catch up. Wanganui beiing my hoem town and all.

ajturbo
18th November 2002, 21:17
i would like to take the turbo down .....but my girl HATES it on the back...NOT MY RIDING i have to say;) but on acount of the buffeting from the full fairing!!!!:brick:
will have to take the subaru.....

SPman
27th November 2002, 21:50
Then tell her to get her own bike!
Its not the same, going by cage....

Skunk
28th November 2002, 08:10
I may be going... but from the other direction. Look out for the guys with the motorised bar :D

ajturbo
28th November 2002, 09:12
:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :argh: :argh: :argh:
shit ! we are now off to Tauranga for xmass!!
sue used to have her own bike ..a gpz 250!!! she now has a Suzuki 50 ..yep a 50 step thru, a 1971 post clasic???:D

Rosco
11th December 2002, 08:48
I am in Wellington for Christmas day and hoping to be able to pillion with somebody up to Wanganui, possibly morning of 26th?? I'll pay for gas. Any takers?? Otherwise I'm on the damn bus.:brick:

SPman
11th December 2002, 17:59
Im cheating!
I have to go to Wellington (or Palmy) for Xmas, so, I'm putting the bike in the back of the van, take it with me and ride up to Wanganui for the racing!
The crap part is actually driving south and then back north in the Van!

Skunk
12th December 2002, 08:27
Originally posted by SPman
I'm putting the bike in the back of the van, take it with me

:confused: :brick: :bash: :eek5:

wari
12th December 2002, 19:28
I hate vans ... but I guess they do have their uses eh.:)

svenhanne
16th December 2002, 19:45
looks like I will be in wanganui on the 26th and stay the nite.... if I can find a spot to pinch my tent...any offers/suggestions ?

Cheers, Sven

wari
17th December 2002, 08:17
Originally posted by svenhanne
looks like I will be in wanganui on the 26th and stay the nite.... if I can find a spot to pinch my tent...any offers/suggestions ?

Cheers, Sven

Will Beard might be able to help ...

festus
17th December 2002, 12:59
Hey Sven, if you don't have any luck, email me at shane.foster@eds.com before the 24th and I'll see what I can do.

Pickle
17th December 2002, 16:16
Hey Sven there is a bike rally in Wanganui on Boxing Day so should be able to pitch your tent there. Check Kiwi Rider for details.

wari
30th December 2002, 22:19
So who did or didn't manage to make it ?

SPman
30th December 2002, 22:33
Yup, I was there, riding up from Palmy in the driving rain and wind. Thank god it cleared up for the racing - I even got sunburned! Good to see Aaron Slight can still pull great wheelies, and the trans tasman sidecar race was pretty frantic.
As for the Supermotards - especially crossing the railway bridge, sliding, laying darkies and riding just short of high siding......!:beer: