PDA

View Full Version : any chance I could borrow some gear..?

bugjuice
18th January 2005, 18:01
got me girl here, who's a little unsure about the back seat.. She's been on the back once before quite a while ago and we've been talkin about getting her some gear for this lovely weather..
But, we don't want to go blow a few hundred bucks if it's not what she thinks it'll crack up to be..

Anyone know anywhere, where we could borrow a helmet and jacket (and more..??) for an hour or so one weekend, or anyone have any spare gear and want to go for a ride too..? She's a 'small'.. if that helps ;)

any ideas? churs

NC
18th January 2005, 18:04
:mellow: :blink:

Quasievil
18th January 2005, 18:06
Yeah I got the gear, ladies size 10 ish your welcome to it fo a hour or so, just its in Hammy, and how old is she ?

bugjuice
18th January 2005, 18:41
hammy is a helly of a ridey down.. but if nothing else pops up, might take you up on that.. not a bad idea for a bit of a ride down.. :2thumbsup:

Draco
19th January 2005, 09:16
Not sure if you mean your girlfriend or your daughter, but i have some gear she could borrow for the day if she's a woman's size small. PM me if your keen.

Just out of interest i've been wondering if there is anyone in auckland that hires out bike gear? I reckon it would be a good business for just this sort of occassion or for the kids that don't ride often enough to wear out the gear and grow out of it too fast to warrant spending big bucks on.

bugjuice
19th January 2005, 10:02
Not sure if you mean your girlfriend or your daughter, but i have some gear she could borrow for the day if she's a woman's size small. PM me if your keen.

Just out of interest i've been wondering if there is anyone in auckland that hires out bike gear? I reckon it would be a good business for just this sort of occassion or for the kids that don't ride often enough to wear out the gear and grow out of it too fast to warrant spending big bucks on.

cheers.. it's my gf.. she's about an 8 - 10 she tells me (I have no idea about sizes)..

NhuanH
19th January 2005, 10:06
cheers.. it's my gf.. she's about an 8 - 10 she tells me (I have no idea about sizes)..

I've found that the 636 (or any sportsbike generally) is only good for pillioning up to a size 10. Well, that's what I tell 'em anyways :msn-wink:

I haven't met Mrs Quasi yet, so I'll won't try to guess his opinion on this subject.... :whistle:

DEATH_INC.
19th January 2005, 19:41
Size 8-10 is draco's size too.Send her a pm.