PDA

View Full Version : WSB star given ban for speeding

Bob
19th January 2005, 01:15
World Superbike rider Chris Walker has been banned for 60 days, after being convicted of driving his car at 130mph in a 70mph zone.

He told Loughborough magistrates he would be unable to fulfil racing commitments in Britain and on the continent if given a lengthy ban.

Walker admitted speeding and was fined £1,000. The court also made Walker pay £35 costs.

moko
19th January 2005, 04:56
He told Loughborough magistrates he would be unable to fulfil racing commitments in Britain and on the continent if given a lengthy ban.

Ah Shame,idiot should have thought about that before he did it.I`d have more respect for him if he`d just held his hand up and admitted to being a wanker.

**R1**
19th January 2005, 07:15
World Superbike rider Chris Walker has been banned for 60 days, after being convicted of driving his car at 130mph in a 70mph zone.

Walker admitted speeding and was fined £1,000. The court also made Walker pay £35 costs.
Ho well...not like he duz that well anyway... :whistle:

White trash
19th January 2005, 07:37
Ho well...not like he duz that well anyway... :whistle:

Ha ha, see you do well on a Foggy Petronas shitter.

Which reminds me, we're expecting big things from you at the JBM in March, Yamaboy. :laugh:

Pwalo
19th January 2005, 10:13
[QUOTE=White trash]Ha ha, see you do well on a Foggy Petronas shitter.

He'd be struggling on the FP. Still can't see how they allow that to run in World Supers. Anyway hasn't Mr Walker got a new team for 2005?

Perhaps he was trying to do arunner to get out of doing another year on the FP. At least Troy Corser has seen the light and gone to the Alstare Corona team on the new Gixxer thou.

**R1**
19th January 2005, 11:17
Ha ha, see you do well on a Foggy Petronas shitter.

Which reminds me, we're expecting big things from you at the JBM in March, Yamaboy. :laugh:
And big things you shall receive :msn-wink: are you coming down??

White trash
19th January 2005, 11:54
And big things you shall receive :msn-wink: are you coming down??

As a spectator and enthusiastic road rider.

**R1**
19th January 2005, 14:08
As a spectator and enthusiastic road rider.
sweet PM me when ya get here, we'll hook up with a few others and hit the hills :2thumbsup

White trash
19th January 2005, 14:25
sweet PM me when ya get here, we'll hook up with a few others and hit the hills :2thumbsup

Funnily enuff, I don't carry the PC with me when I'm touring on the bike. How's about I grab a cell # and fire a txt off?

**R1**
19th January 2005, 14:38
Funnily enuff, I don't carry the PC with me when I'm touring on the bike. How's about I grab a cell # and fire a txt off?
no worries, but we aint that hik dwn here :spudbooge we do have those flashy internet cafe's :doobey: :doobey:

inlinefour
28th January 2005, 03:06
Ah Shame,idiot should have thought about that before he did it.I`d have more respect for him if he`d just held his hand up and admitted to being a wanker.

Some people just need some common sense. :yes:

SPORK
28th January 2005, 11:21
Some people just need some common sense. :yes:
Like you? Dickhead. Stop spamming, go eat a bag of hate