PDA

View Full Version : Free magazines online

CDFloss
20th August 2008, 21:07
Not sure how many people know about it, but www.mygazines.com is a site which lets you read a crap-load of magazines in full, for free. Interesting to see how long before they're shut down though. :Police:

I'm currently reading the September 2008 Cycle World mag. :niceone:

twistemotion
6th November 2008, 17:20
Not sure how many people know about it, but www.mygazines.com (http://www.mygazines.com) is a site which lets you read a crap-load of magazines in full, for free. Interesting to see how long before they're shut down though. :Police:

You jinxed them... :bye:
They've shut down, but apparently due to finances. "Due to monetary reasons and the state of the global economy, we unfortunately must close mygazines.com. We simply ran out of funds to support the daily operations."

pete376403
6th November 2008, 19:31
Not sure how many people know about it, but www.mygazines.com is a site which lets you read a crap-load of magazines in full, for free. Interesting to see how long before they're shut down though. :Police:

I'm currently reading the September 2008 Cycle World mag. :niceone:

Cycle World has ( or had) a cheap subscription offer two years for something like $NZ34. - $1.40 per issue. I'd spend more than that in ISP fees reading online. BTW November issue arrived in the post a week ago