PDA

View Full Version : 10 Negative Rep Memebers

SPORK
19th January 2005, 11:28
Is all we have! Well, according to the members list that is.

So, I guess that all in all, we're a pretty good bunch.

Go KB!

scumdog
19th January 2005, 11:38

Go KB!

Yeah, we can't afford too many of those 'Memebers" especially of the negative variety!! :bleh: :laugh:

StoneChucker
19th January 2005, 11:41
Yeah, we can't afford too many of those 'Memebers" especially of the negative variety!! :bleh: :laugh:
Thats why you guys never make any mistakes on our tickets :doh: :lol: :2thumbsup

Yep, surprisingly so, we're a pretty good bunch. I think I know of a few "dodgy" ones who may have slipped through the net :shake:

vifferman
19th January 2005, 11:43
yeah, that's a good point. If (apart maybe from the negative rep one) all the lists were all expanded (or expandable) it might be nice for those who aren't quite in the top 10 to get some recognition.

How about it, SpankMe? :spudwhat:
Could you expand the lists of most active and best rep somewhat?

Motoracer
19th January 2005, 11:44
I wonder if you can get 2,3,4 or more red dots like you do for the green ones. You'd have to try pretty hard to do that I'm sure tho.

digsaw
19th January 2005, 11:49
SOME ARE FAST WITH THE - :mad: but bloody slow with the + you would think the cost $$$$$$ :whocares: :whistle:

Hitcher
19th January 2005, 11:50
I wonder if you can get 2,3,4 or more red dots like you do for the green ones. You'd have to try pretty hard to do that I'm sure tho.
Just don't repeatedly piss off a moderator (or would that more properly be an "unmoderator"?).

Blakamin
19th January 2005, 11:56
Just don't repeatedly piss off a moderator (or would that more properly be an "unmoderator"?).
lol.... that might hurt the rep :blank:

Sniper
19th January 2005, 12:11

You guys are the greatest :apint: :apint:

Motu
19th January 2005, 12:43
At least a couple of those bad rep members (foreskins and DZL) are there just from a bit of fun,not for real at all.

Coyote
19th January 2005, 12:55
At least a couple of those bad rep members (foreskins and DZL) are there just from a bit of fun,not for real at all.
Yay, only 8 dipsticks on this site :2thumbsup

**R1**
19th January 2005, 14:30
I was on there the other day i think i was 5th, somthing to do with "doing the runner"and "how much fun are wheelies" but now im fast becoming a good guy.....or eveyone is taking the piss :unsure:
what happens if you get heaps of bad rep?? can you be kiked off KB?

Coyote
19th January 2005, 14:36
Sharkfood.

Blakamin
19th January 2005, 14:39
I could give you some bad rep and we can find out???? :blah:

MSTRS
19th January 2005, 14:55
I was on there the other day i think i was 5th, somthing to do with "doing the runner"and "how much fun are wheelies" but now im fast becoming a good guy.....or eveyone is taking the piss :unsure:

Would we do such a thing?? Esp since you're becoming such a 'nifty' guy :hug:

scumdog
19th January 2005, 15:27

I guess you've maybe got a lot of 'sympathy votes :bleh: :hug:

Watch it pal, you might not yet make it to 'good-guy' status, you'll find out you've been kicked off when you're standing there sucking on you tequila - and all the KBers are standing in a group elsewhere drinking THEIR favourite poison :bleh: :laugh: :msn-wink:

inlinefour
28th January 2005, 02:34

Go KB!

Do any of these people actually enjoy it? Must be to keep it up. :whistle: