PDA

View Full Version : Joke for Wednesday

curious george
19th January 2005, 15:15
A prisoner escapes from his California prison where he had been kept for 15 years.
As he runs away, he finds a house and breaks into it. He finds a young couple in bed. He gets the guy out of bed, ties him up on a chair, ties up the woman to the bed and starts kissing her on the neck, then gets up, and goes to the bathroom.
While he is there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy is a prisoner, look at his clothes! He probably spent a lot of time in prison, and has not seen a woman in years. I saw the way he kissed your neck.
If he wants to go all the way, don't resist, don't complain, just do what he tells you, give him satisfaction. This guy must be dangerous, if he gets angry, he will kill us. Be strong, honey.
I love you" To which the wife responds, "He was not kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he found you very sexy, and asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom.
Be strong, honey. I love you too...

Biff
19th January 2005, 15:22
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :doh:

I don't get it?

merv
19th January 2005, 15:34
I don't get it?

Can't you imagine what he wants the vaseline for?

StoneChucker
19th January 2005, 18:43
Can't you imagine what he wants the vaseline for?
Is it to cover the motorbike outside? To protect from the rain, like the last joke?

I'm innocent I am :innocent:

StoneChucker
19th January 2005, 18:45
I could have done with this joke at about morning tea time, when you're just fathoming the large pile of crap you have to dig through during the upcoming day :brick:

But, thanks all the same :apint: :spudwave:

James Deuce
19th January 2005, 19:02
So what's the outlook for Thursday?

Blakamin
19th January 2005, 19:06
So what's the outlook for Thursday?
your guess' good as mine

StoneChucker
19th January 2005, 19:10
What for?
(This message is NOT too short!!!)

Sparky Bills
19th January 2005, 21:33
He must have liked him!
otherwise he wouldnt have used the vaseline!! :blank: :lol:

Kiwi
28th March 2006, 11:23
A man escapes from a prison where he's been locked up for 15years.
He breaks into a house to look for money and guns.
Inside, he finds ayoung couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair.
While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed, the
convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck,
then gets up and goes into the bathroom.

While he's in there, the husband whispers over to his wife:
"Listen,this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He's probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain...do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us both.

Be strong, honey.

I love you!"

His wife responds:
"He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he's gay, thinks you're cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom.

Be strong honey.

I love you, too"

:devil2:

Flyingpony
28th March 2006, 11:54
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=26784
and
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=14815

bugjuice
28th March 2006, 12:03
lamo.. i haven't heard that one anyway.. ;)

The Viking
21st October 2007, 06:30
Picked up this in another forum:Oops:

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

H00dz
21st October 2007, 07:01
LMFAO :buggerd:

deanohit
21st October 2007, 10:29
:niceone: :killingme Man, that is so good!!!! :buggerd: