PDA

View Full Version : Ride Thursday 20th

Firefight
19th January 2005, 20:23
Ride tomorow, South boundish duration 4-5 hours, late start suit shift workers or broken arse uni student types or dole bludgers. Could be 22 or could be somewhere else. Meet at Autobahn Papakura Midday.

F/F :wavey:

Riff Raff
19th January 2005, 20:25
Stop it, stop it, stop it!!! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

You know I luffs you really Dave!

6Chris6
19th January 2005, 20:33
suit shift workers or broken arse uni student types or dole bludgers

What's the story?
Don't wanna ride with us boring ol' day workers anymore?
:crybaby:
Chris

Firefight
19th January 2005, 20:36
What's the story?
Don't wanna ride with us boring ol' day workers anymore?
:crybaby:
Chris

No its not that Chris, I don't mind a ride with you boring lot ,its just I
am day shift Friday & Saturday, and extended nightshift sunday.

F/F :crazy:

dveus
19th January 2005, 20:40
Im keen, I have to be back in papakura around 4 for work so will probably have to turn back somewhere along the way.

Mr Skid
19th January 2005, 21:08
...suit broken arse uni student types...

Get back to me in a week or so!

I have resumed being a broken arse student type, though waiting on UPS to deliver my 2 piece before I can be a broken arse student biker type.

On second thoughts, my arse is one of the few things I've got left your bloody road hasn't broken!

I'm so gonna look the shitz turnin' up to lectures in my leathers. I'll have girls fall all over each other (with laughter)

Firefight
20th January 2005, 07:36
Im keen, I have to be back in papakura around 4 for work so will probably have to turn back somewhere along the way.

Yep we can work round that.. see ya at AB pap.

F/F :sunny:

Riff Raff
20th January 2005, 08:07
Yep we can work round that.. see ya at AB pap.

F/F :sunny:
I might drive down and glare at you all!!!

Quasievil
20th January 2005, 08:22
Hi, I went for a ride out to Raglan last night its okay ish but there is roadworks going on with a bit of loose stuff on it, will be fine but take note of the signs is all.
I can recommend the Cajun chicken burger at toungue and groove.

have a good ride

Firefight
20th January 2005, 08:30

You will, as always be very welcome.

Riff Raff
20th January 2005, 08:42
Off to perfect glare in mirror!

Motoracer
20th January 2005, 10:30

Be careful F/F, I have received the "glare" and it can be quite scary.

mini_hooks_
20th January 2005, 10:40
Be careful F/F, I have received the "glare" and it can be quite scary.

tehehehe :laugh: me to...and i didn't even anything...oh hang on, i didn't knock before entering the room...*proceeds to smash head against wall*
:brick:

Firefight
20th January 2005, 15:39
Well so much for Riff and her Glare, we waited till 12.05, must be one of the first Kb rides that has left so close to on time...

Mile L, Devus and myself, we went down to Drury, along old GSR to Ramarama, over the hill to Ararimu, down to Hunua rd and along to Paparimu, at the big corner there seemed to be some major roadworks, so after checking with a :rolleyes: loquacious young man on the Go Stop sign, we learned that these roadworks went for "A Long way" as I was not sure how long that was, we chose to exit stage right and headed up another little road I knew of(Paparata)this takes you up to Bombay Village, from there we headed down to Harrisville, Tuakau and down to a certain road ........

Just past Naike we turned left on to Hetherington rd and proceeded along to Rotowaro and then into Huntly, quick blat down #1 and it was time for Latte and Chips at the tourist place just North of Huntly.After talking heaps of guy shit we headed off to Rangiriri bridge, from there along the Rangariri - Glen Murray Rd and back onto 22.

At Tuakau Devs left us to head off for his job, Mike and I headed to Pukekohe for a quick coffee at my Humble cottage.

Another great Day, with some great co, and pretty good weather, thanks guys, same again next week ?.

F/F

dveus
20th January 2005, 15:47
Sadly I have made it too work, Now just waiting for everyone to bugger off so I can get on with what i need to do.

Cheers for the company guys, as for next week, well that depends on how many days the boss takes off to play golf, if its alot he'll have a harder time telling me no when I ask for the time off.

Riff Raff
20th January 2005, 16:34
Ah the glare.... it decided it was better served being directed at myself for procrastinating about studying for the exam I have on Monday.
Instructions were to *Read* the first four chapters - well I thought that was easy enough. But understanding them.... that's a different story. :buggerd:
If it's any consolation I did see Dveus heading out to Papakura AB when I was doing a quick expedition to get some calipers and I gave him a quick glare as he proceeded past and failed to notice me!

Firefight
21st January 2005, 09:09
Ah the glare.... it decided it was better served being directed at myself for procrastinating about studying for the exam I have on Monday.

ah so you have all weekend to study :banana: while all those other selfish buggers are out on their bikes !!, When do start at Puke station ?

F/F :thud:

Riff Raff
21st January 2005, 09:46
ah so you have all weekend to study :banana: while all those other selfish buggers are out on their bikes !!, When do start at Puke station ?
F/F :thud:
Weekend? study? - bugger, you're right! :crybaby:
Start at Puke on Thursday (27th Jan). He he... Speedmedic is doing my roster at Tamaki at the mo. He's had a great introduction to working in the south - bit of an eye opener methinks!!!

ajturbo
21st January 2005, 10:54

:msn-wink: :beer: :beer: :beer: :whistle:

ajturbo
21st January 2005, 11:19
Weekend? study? - bugger, you're right! :crybaby:
Start at Puke on Thursday (27th Jan). He he... Speedmedic is doing my roster at Tamaki at the mo. He's had a great introduction to working in the south - bit of an eye opener methinks!!!

hell, holiday over so soon? :bash: :banana: (which is it?)
will you be driving?

andy