PDA

View Full Version : Mentor nominations - feedback

Virago
24th August 2008, 21:11
Obviously it is important that the mentor nominations are made public, and very important that everyone has the opportunity to express an opinion on the suitability of the nominees.

However, these are real life people who have been nominated, and the last thing we wanted was to create a character assassination situation or shit-fight. Hence the request to submit negative concerns via PM.

On reflection, it is acknowledged that this created the appearance of a "popularity" contest, with only positive comments allowed in the threads.

The nomination threads are now locked, and if you wish to express an opinion on the suitability of any individual nominee, please do so by PM to myself or Jantar.

Nasty
26th August 2008, 16:27
Reported posts will not be received as objections to people being nominated. Objections must be sent to the Senior Mentors or Mentor Administrators as the Moderators are not Mentor Administrators.

Mom
26th August 2008, 20:07
When you put a nomination up in the forum, is it possible to use a link to the member profile in the nomination? For the lazy among us that can not be bothered to do a member search for the name you understand. Thanks...:sunny:

Jantar
26th August 2008, 20:20
When you put a nomination up in the forum, is it possible to use a link to the member profile in the nomination? For the lazy among us that can not be bothered to do a member search for the name you understand. Thanks...:sunny:

Good suggestion. I'll get on to it asap.

Mom
26th August 2008, 20:24
Good suggestion. I'll get on to it asap.

Ta :sunny:

Cr1MiNaL
26th January 2009, 21:20
I'm putting my name up for mentor now... I feel like I could give something back to the biker community. Vote for me :)