PDA

View Full Version : Is this the NZ Red Bull racer of the future?

ajturbo
26th August 2008, 07:33
:baby:is this the new NZ Red Bull racer of the future???:baby:

see what happens after a race....:buggerd:

Colapop
26th August 2008, 07:37
Not with that girly long hair he's not!!

WarrenW
26th August 2008, 07:39
Oh Dear. Looks like a mummies boy! Or a party animal (more likely).... Good on ya luke.

ajturbo
26th August 2008, 07:42
yer.. think he enjoyed the attention from a good looking mum...

well SOMEONE was giving him attention...

just noticed how he has managed to include the sponsors!! he has been coached well...

merv
26th August 2008, 08:17
So how come he's overworked that right wrist already - doesn't usually happen just on the throttle so what else could do that :eek5: ?

Quasievil
26th August 2008, 08:26
just noticed how he has managed to include the sponsors!! he has been coached well...

mmmmm not all the sponsors, some arent worthy

ajturbo
26th August 2008, 08:37
So how come he's overworked that right wrist already - doesn't usually happen just on the throttle so what else could do that :eek5: ?

something about a crash???? but he still got up and didn't finish last!!! ( but i did beat him for the first time.. and a another first.. he didn't lap me!!!)

mmmmm not all the sponsors, some aren't worthy

but i am wearing all you gear and proud of it matey!!!

i got a bit wet...

just to let people know..

it was Quassi that helped Luke in such away, that if it wasn't for him and his gear, Luke would NOT be where he is today...
Quassi and his gear got him started, my sister fronted up with the bike, but Quassi assisted Luke into the right gear... and Luke did use it!! and trashed it a lot!.. and he still has them now,
Luke still wears Quassi's back protector, you can see it in the scratches in his race leathers.. lol

mud boy
27th August 2008, 10:08
mmmmm not all the sponsors, some arent worthy

not ture i still wear your back protecter!!:Punk:
anyway it was you that helped me get where i am now!!:first:

Quasievil
27th August 2008, 10:29
not ture i still wear your back protecter!!:Punk:
anyway it was you that helped me get where i am now!!:first:

How dare you kiss erin you little git.................she was mine !!:angry2:

quallman1234
27th August 2008, 14:58
The real question is, why the fuck is he wearing a LG t-shirt?:sick::innocent::angry:

ajturbo
27th August 2008, 15:52

was... old man:Pokey:

The real question is, why the fuck is he wearing a LG t-shirt?:sick::innocent::angry:

you jealous also???:girlfight:

Skunk
27th August 2008, 16:06
was... old man:Pokey:

Why aren't you working to send him to Portugal? Posting on KB won't raise the money...

ajturbo
27th August 2008, 16:08
WHEN it stops raining.. i will be working.....!!!!!!!!

Skunk
27th August 2008, 16:10
Do I need to take lunch or money on Sunday?

ajturbo
27th August 2008, 16:13
Do I need to take lunch or money on Sunday?
what is happening on sunday? buckets?
i have not got a BBQ... but cold raw susages.. yer
take ya money

we will also be holding a raffel for petrol $50, they will be
$2 tickets and we will have 500000 tickets....

Ivan
27th August 2008, 16:59
My opinion,

If Luke is 100% decicated to going to Portugal he is goign to need to make some sacrifices,
If he was me I would be inclined to selling the bucket racer, Its wirth money and money is what is needed to get there, also each tiem you ride the bike its costing entry fee and fuel, now if you catch my drift think about it this way if he sells the bucket say 600 bucks, theres 600 to getting there, then think about the entry fee your saving 30 dollars doesnt sound much but when you add it up 4 rounds is 120 bucks saved then say 40 bucks each round on gas theres 40 you can add to the funding,

Were as running that bike your losing money and its not as important as Red Bull Rookies cup,

for something you enjoy,
Sacrifices have to be made

I know I did the same I loved my YZ80 it was the bees knees for me but I really really wanted to do 2 rounds of nats last year so I sold my YZ off to help cover costs.

Trust me itl be worth it in the long run and if Luke does manage to secure a place in the series next year he isnt goign to need the bucket any way.

Coyote
27th August 2008, 17:22
Phff, jealous

R6_kid
27th August 2008, 18:15

Barry Sheene did pretty good with the ladies...

http://www.virginmedia.com/microsites/sport/slideshow/sporting-hunks/img_2.jpg

ajturbo
27th August 2008, 18:46
My opinion,

If Luke is 100% decicated to going to Portugal he is goign to need to make some sacrifices,
If he was me I would be inclined to selling the bucket racer, Its wirth money and money is what is needed to get there, also each tiem you ride the bike its costing entry fee and fuel, now if you catch my drift think about it this way if he sells the bucket say 600 bucks, theres 600 to getting there, then think about the entry fee your saving 30 dollars doesnt sound much but when you add it up 4 rounds is 120 bucks saved then say 40 bucks each round on gas theres 40 you can add to the funding,

Were as running that bike your losing money and its not as important as Red Bull Rookies cup,

for something you enjoy,

I know I did the same I loved my YZ80 it was the bees knees for me but I really really wanted to do 2 rounds of nats last year so I sold my YZ off to help cover costs.

Trust me itl be worth it in the long run and if Luke does manage to secure a place in the series next year he isnt goign to need the bucket any way.
ya tosser...
thanks for your input man.. !!

but i have told luke that we are NOT racing his bucket anymore.. but sell it?...
not sure what it is worth..

if we are offered a good price, we will look at it..

mud boy
27th August 2008, 18:49

not just once buddy:banana::2thumbsup
and yeah shes mine:drool:

mud boy
27th August 2008, 18:50
Phff, jealous

yeha your the man:rockon:

Coyote
27th August 2008, 19:00
yeha your the man:rockon:
Fucken A

It's great being a student without a job. No boss forcing me to cut my hair off. Course it'll probably have to come off when I start looking for a job in 3 months :(

mud boy
27th August 2008, 19:08
Fucken A

It's great being a student without a job. No boss forcing me to cut my hair off. Course it'll probably have to come off when I start looking for a job in 3 months :(

yeah well im gonna get it cut not too short like 3cm or more off<_< before i go to portugal:Punk:

Quasievil
27th August 2008, 19:17
not just once buddy:banana::2thumbsup
and yeah shes mine:drool:

yeah whatever. Im thinking of a advance call to the Portuguese customs, conversation will be something like this, "hello customs, there is a small hairy git arriving on flight ***** that has a substantal amount of illicit drugs up his rectum"

Thats where I get the last laugh.:niceone:

ps, you can be my pit bitch next month at VMCC

mud boy
27th August 2008, 19:22
yeah whatever. Im thinking of a advance call to the Portuguese customs, conversation will be something like this, "hello customs, there is a small hairy git arriving on flight ***** that has a substantal amount of illicit drugs up his rectum"

Thats where I get the last laugh.:niceone:

ps, you can be my pit bitch next month at VMCC

hmmm drugs..... hmmm rectum....
what the fuck? lol
thats like the funnys this ive heared all mouth:woohoo:

yeah yeah and and umm

ohhhh so you racing next year ae??:scooter:?
cool yeah thats if i dont get pick for RedBull ok?

Trudes
27th August 2008, 19:40
What a thread, it should be called "Two girls, one bucket". Ivan trying to buy Luke's bucket, 2 girls kissing and Luke liking the idea of a cavity search... nice!

mud boy
27th August 2008, 20:05
What a thread, it should be called "Two girls, one bucket". Ivan trying to buy Luke's bucket, 2 girls kissing and Luke liking the idea of a cavity search... nice!

hahaha:chase::laugh:

Ivan
27th August 2008, 20:55
I dont wanna buy the buckwet im saying its a good idea to sell it tho to help fund the racing

ajturbo
27th August 2008, 21:00
Ivan.. you ARE right (this time)...

and like i said, if there is a GOOD offer for this bike, we will look at it.....!!
we have thought of many different way to get the 15k that we need...

the buell is up for sale!

will NOT take anything less than $11.5k.. trip paid for

quallman1234
27th August 2008, 21:01

You got me!:rockon:

quallman1234
27th August 2008, 21:03
My opinion,

for something you enjoy,

He has stopped racing buckets.

gav
27th August 2008, 21:54
Luke, I am your father!!
No, hang on a minute ........ :whistle:
Hope you're getting plenty of time on the Playstation learning that track!?

ajturbo
27th August 2008, 22:02
Luke, I am your father!!
No, hang on a minute ........ :whistle:
Hope you're getting plenty of time on the Playstation learning that track!?
No...( heavy raspy breathing.....)

I AM your father...(more heavy breathing..)

he is a bit sick for this at the moment...

gav
27th August 2008, 22:40
No...( heavy raspy breathing.....)

I AM your father...(more heavy breathing..)

he is a bit sick for this at the moment...
What? Your my father? Fark orf ...... :eek5:

GIXser
29th August 2008, 12:58
Go hard Luke.... you know she's a trannie right??!!!!!

Colapop
29th August 2008, 13:38
Hey AJ! Have you thought of selling the buckets?

ajturbo
29th August 2008, 16:29
hahaha.. your about the 4th person to mention that.. but no-one has aproached me with money..

ajturbo
29th August 2008, 16:30
he does now...

mud boy
30th August 2008, 15:02

lol yeah :msn-wink:

johnsv650
7th September 2008, 09:01
there might be two kiwi's racing over there,
maybe a race of before both going ?

steveyb
8th September 2008, 09:57
News regarding Nick Cains attempt at being selected to attend Rookies Cup final selection is not clear right now, but fingers crossed!!!!!

In any case, if he wants to and someone can bring him up here and accommodate him, Moto Academy NZ has offered him (via PJ and Kevin, don't have Nicks contacts) a bike for the Actrix VMCC Sept round.

Cheers

Steve