PDA

View Full Version : 08 zx10 virgin

blade1000
26th August 2008, 19:10
well when i first lad eyes on the 08 i thaught to myself, what has Kawasaki done to their designs.the can looks like it should be some sort of an anchor. So my mate let me Virginate his 08, and with out boosting my own ego, i think this bike now looks and sounds the part.so guys her is the first 08 with a Virgin muffler on it, i build these to order so if you are interested, send me a message and ill get back to you as soon as i can.

Youll always hear a
Virgin
comming

fatzx10r
26th August 2008, 19:18
mate that look's farking awsome, bet it sound's the part to :2thumbsup

blade1000
26th August 2008, 19:23
:first:yes sound wicked mate im even impressed myself and i know what im capable of doing

DMNTD
26th August 2008, 19:25
:first:yes sound wicked mate im even impressed myself and i know what im capable of doing

LOL...how flexible are ya brother? :innocent:

Looks awesome man...how about a sound bite? If you don't know how to get BBM to make one up for us,please.

blade1000
26th August 2008, 19:29
:clap:will get sorted for you chriss, the bike will be at taupo this friday if you there

DMNTD
26th August 2008, 19:31
:clap:will get sorted for you chriss, the bike will be at taupo this friday if you there

Hell yes I'll be there on my Latte Machine...it's a track virgin :sweatdrop
I could get some video of it so people can hear the goodness :scooter:

KRATOS 666
26th August 2008, 19:42
hey ther do u think it works for it im not to sure that it sits in the right place maybe the canester should have being a bit longer or diffrent not to sure will may be grow on me u nows but the black pipe still looks totalt cool u must c what it looks like if u anadize them they may even look better

kiwifruit
26th August 2008, 20:02
Looking forward to riding it on friday! :cool:

BIGBOSSMAN
26th August 2008, 20:05
It looks fantastic, but the music it makes when cranked over is pure orgasmic bliss! The bike has more of a bass-baritone sound as opposed to the Tenor of Eviltwin's '07, and when revved the bloody thing gave me goosebumps. Oh, maybe that was Biggles08 trying to touch me inappropriately: anyway to re-iterate, she sounds like a real angry hornbag:Punk:!

BIGBOSSMAN
26th August 2008, 20:08
Looking forward to riding it on friday! :cool:

Boy, you've a job convincing my missus! Maybe you can have a turn when the sheilas are in town doing girly stuff, otherwise my life will be made a living breathing hell if any other arse but mine mounts the bike.
She's German, you know :2guns:

blade1000
26th August 2008, 20:17
:Oops:remember i mounted your ass a few hrs ago, so maybe you got the goose bumps from me

Biggles08
26th August 2008, 20:24
hey ther do u think it works for it im not to sure that it sits in the right place maybe the canester should have being a bit longer or diffrent not to sure will may be grow on me u nows but the black pipe still looks totalt cool u must c what it looks like if u anadize them they may even look better

Dude....clear your eyes and have another look!!!! Thats Fucking Awesome!!!!! yeeeeeeea! BBM...looking forward to going round the outside of another virgin on Friday!!! ;-) (if your brave enough to come play in the fast group??? :whistle:)

BIGBOSSMAN
26th August 2008, 20:48
:Oops:remember i mounted your ass a few hrs ago, so maybe you got the goose bumps from me

Oh yeah, that's right - the stinging is just starting to go away...:sick:
Anyway, I have to make this statement:
The quality of Warrens work has to be seen to be believed, especially for the very reasonable price.
The link pipe is incredibly accurate and polished, while the gloss black powdercoated can is just flawless.
I had a look at every muffler available for the new ZX10, didn't really fall in love with any of them so I decided to let Wozza try his hand - boy am I glad I did! Next job for the master will be to get rid of the remaining catalytic converters and practically create a full system.
Bring it on big buddy!

Time for a shitty video/soundbite.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Tpr7qGRc8

AlBundy
26th August 2008, 21:34
Looks good but IMO would look better with the bottom fairing cover installed.... Looks a bit empty as is...

hayd3n
26th August 2008, 21:52
nice nice very hotttttt:woohoo::rockon:

BIGBOSSMAN
26th August 2008, 22:24
Looks good but IMO would look better with the bottom fairing cover installed.... Looks a bit empty as is...

Yeah I was a bit worried about that, problem is the heat shield (it's not a piece of fairing as we found out) attaches directly to lugs on the horrible collector box.
This looks so much better in the flesh than I had imagined, so much so that I don't miss the extra bit of fairing at all.
And fuck me does it sound good or what!

BIGBOSSMAN
27th August 2008, 21:20
Oh shit yeah, got the 10 back 2nite and she sounds like a muthafarkin hound from hell! I'm a bit worried it is too loud for the road, but Warren can make me a dB killer insert that'll drop the old decibel count. Sounds sweet tho, tomorrow before leaving for Taupo I'll chuck a DNA filter in. Pity there isn't enough time to dyno my baby, but rest assured; she's a quick Ninja this one boys (pity about the rider eh):banana::headbang::banana:

AlBundy
27th August 2008, 22:23
Sounds good...

Should be good to hear at full chat...