PDA

View Full Version : Virago Riders

Waylander
20th January 2005, 13:44
been in the country a few months and im hearing rumors of a virago riders club or something like that im wondering if such a thing really exist here in NZ. i found the website for one out of sydney but no suck luck here. can anybody help me out?

The Preacher
22nd January 2005, 17:53
im hearing rumors of a virago riders club or something like that im wondering if such a thing really exist here in NZ.

Same here, only seen Australian, British and US club sites for the Virago. :disapint:

Waylander
22nd January 2005, 18:23
i know there are quite a few Virago riders on here im wondering if maybe we should start one but i dont know guess well just have to see aye

Riff Raff
22nd January 2005, 18:49
i know there are quite a few Virago riders on here im wondering if maybe we should start one but i dont know guess well just have to see aye
Why? Are you Virago riders snobs or summat? What's wrong with just coming on lots of KB rides? :bleh:

Waylander
22nd January 2005, 18:55
no not snobs just the Yamaha Virago is a bike they dont make anymore and so not many peaple have them anymore its a great bike for either new or old riders so its just fun to meet other peaple who ride them nothing against other bikes lol

The Preacher
22nd January 2005, 18:56
ride only with virago's, not this fella. Will follow any 2 wheelers.
Forgot to mention 3 wheelers :yeah:

Waylander
22nd January 2005, 19:11
not enough of us on this site anyway just wondering so that maybe do something in a group together like once a year or something like that

The Preacher
22nd January 2005, 19:41
Sounds like fun, depends when and where

Waylander
22nd January 2005, 19:45
dont know yet hoss have to wait still havnt gotten my bike street legal here yet (bloody MAF) but well see man i got to get to know some of the better areas to ride aswell

The Preacher
22nd January 2005, 19:54
I have seen postings from a couple of KB virago 1100 riders in Chch and and like wise from the N.I. over the past few months

Waylander
22nd January 2005, 19:56
ran a search for virago in the members list and found a bunch only one up here with me in hamilton though

The Preacher
22nd January 2005, 20:03
going on those numbers, riding with any KB around Hamilton would be the way for you to go

Waylander
22nd January 2005, 20:06
probably but ive been riding around here doesnt seem to be that much to do so im more looking for a ride around some moutains or more turns ie. the Waioeka Gorge btween Gisborne and opotiki

The Preacher
22nd January 2005, 20:11
KASPer58 is from Hamilton and he has totalled around 125,000 on his VX1100

Waylander
22nd January 2005, 20:14
tried the message thing with him but he hasnt answered yet dont know how many ive put on mine but i bought it from my dad before i came down here so....

The Preacher
22nd January 2005, 20:17
I was talking to KASPer58 a few weeks ago but have nothing since.

Where abouts in the States are you from

Waylander
22nd January 2005, 20:23
small little town just north of Dallas, Texas ( no i didnt vote for Bush i didnt vote so dont ask lol) full of lots of rich kids that cant drive much like the bot racers here had lots of fun pissing them off when i beat them at a straight drag down the lights

The Preacher
22nd January 2005, 20:32
a friend of mine's daughter went to Dallis Uni on a running scholarship, meet a yank, marriage then 3 little ones (tripplets) later good bye NZ.
By the way who this Bush fella your talking about :-)

Waylander
22nd January 2005, 20:36
lol well there are worse things than living in dallas but anyway what suburb are they in?

The Preacher
22nd January 2005, 20:39
now your asking a hard question, I have no idea, Dallis is just Dallis to me

Waylander
22nd January 2005, 20:40
dont matter anyway man im not goin back lol