PDA

View Full Version : International day of the Penis!

Redstar
4th September 2003, 21:51
the truth now its our big day out!

merv
4th September 2003, 22:01
Its a bit bloody cold for it down here unless you do it in front of a heater.

georgedubyabush
5th September 2003, 09:24
Im guessing this is size right? not how many youve 'ad:D

bluninja
5th September 2003, 22:12
Is this in cm or mm??:cool: Strange how the penis hasn't managed to go metric yet:p

Anyway, isn't it the size of your balls that matters in biking...lmao

TTFN

Big Dog
6th September 2003, 01:06
How come the only options are for diameter?
:o :D :gob: :rolleyes: :confused: :niceone:

TRAINING WHEELS
6th September 2003, 01:33
Which orifice are we trying to put it in?
Seeing as there are women here we need to know where you are planing on putting it as to which size we are or want!!!
lol:eek: :D
We are talking diamiter arnt we???

Marmoot
6th September 2003, 07:56
Where is the "adjustable with titanium removable tip"?

bluninja
6th September 2003, 11:01
Diameter??? Wow 6.5 inches diameter....most women need pain relieving drugs to deliver a baby with a head of about 30cm circumference which is about 3.5 inches diameter. My god, you'd make a horse wince with a tool that big.

I've heard people describe it as like a babies arm holding an orange...but that would be more like Swarzeneggers forearm holding a grapefruit, and not an adjustable tip in sight.

TTFN

MikeL
6th September 2003, 11:44
Originally posted by Redstar
the truth now

Mmmm... the chances of that happening are pretty remote. More reliable, I would have thought, would a poll restricted to women only, where they gave the dimensions of their husband's/boyfriend's penis...

Assuming that they think it's important enough to have measured.

BTW those 3 guys who voted for the smallest size, the forum Administrator can easily identify you. Perhaps you'd like to reveal yourselves now (!) and admit it was a joke, to avoid future embarrassment...

:p

georgedubyabush
6th September 2003, 13:57
Why would the forum administrator want to do that???

what are you trying to say about ole spank???

Big Dog
6th September 2003, 19:38
I resent the reference to barnyard animals but you did ask for honesty:D and besides you did not have a option for a three incher.:p

Big Dog
6th September 2003, 19:54
Any one wanting a very funny Mpeg in keeping with this thread email me.
Ciao Big Dog

georgedubyabush
6th September 2003, 22:17
So, a question to all those with more than the average horse,

are you all impotent?

I mean, it would never reach erection as the blood required to fill it would make you pass out right? Lack of oxygen to the brain and all that.:D

Big Dog
7th September 2003, 15:52
That all depends most times you just get light headed:D LMAO

But then you have to keep in mind that the reason an elephant has four feet is that four inches would never satisfy a female elephant.

Economies of scale and all that.:eek:

Kwaka-Kid
7th September 2003, 23:37
hahaha.

well i must say.. looking @ the current result the "average 6.5" must be WAY out... they must have to recalculate the average or somthing, or maybe its just biker boys(as in us generally, not BB :p) and we need our own scale? or maybe the answer to the out of the ordinary high average lies with those tales you hear on/about bike rides.. (hehe get the pun.. lies.. hehe i feel so cleaver)

Marmoot
8th September 2003, 10:48
I heard some saying some time ago like this:

It can be thick, it can be long, it can be hard, but you can only have 2 of them.

Big Dog
8th September 2003, 16:56
Or perhaps only those over the 6.5 were willing to answer?
perhaps also there would have been wider (no pun intended) response given more alternatives?

Besides 6.5 is the world average NZ's average was 7 According to FHM. Apologies in advance to any australians reading this:done:

Coldkiwi
8th September 2003, 18:03
This is all very reminscent of the joke about why women are so bad at parking!

(for those of you who don't know, the answer is because men keep telling them *this* is six inches!)

*this*  is normally shown by the person telling the joke as the distance between thumb and forefinger with a relaxed hand... ie two inches!

Sk8r_Boi_
27th May 2004, 13:50
Ha Ha Dont Know!

Big Dog
27th May 2004, 18:31
Ha Ha Dont Know!
Cant you find it or don't you know how to measure it?

KATWYN
27th May 2004, 20:51
This is where i'm so glad to be a girl.

I couldn't stand having to worry about how long or thick
my dangly bits are....you fellas do it to yourselves I reakon,
any good respectable woman knows its not size that makes
you a real man.

Sorry, couldnt resist to add my 2 cents

MikeL
27th May 2004, 21:01

you a real man.

In the same way that wearing an A-cup or a D-cup makes no difference to a woman, eh?

Sorry, couldn't resist that. My apologies. Quite out of character. Forget I said that. Sexual harassment suit? Please noooooooooooooooo...

menace
27th May 2004, 21:34

you a real man.

Actually a bit offtangent but girls are quite sensitave about how their bits and pieces are as well... Strange but true... <_<

KATWYN
28th May 2004, 09:51
Sexual harassment suit? Please noooooooooooooooo...

Sexual harrassment - God, am I that bad?

I haven't seen any woman start up a thread on this
forum saying "HOW BIG ARE YOUR BREASTS 1,2,3 OR 4 HAND/CUP SIZES ETC" but then we are soooo paranoid of size as you say :rolleyes:

James Deuce
28th May 2004, 09:58
I don't care anymore. It has gotten to the point where the only thing I want an answer to is, "Why am I always 15 minutes late and a dollar short?".

Everything else, including questions of size, pales into insignificance in the face of such a profound question.

scroter
28th May 2004, 11:58
Diameter??? Wow 6.5 inches diameter....most women need&nbsp;pain relieving drugs to deliver a baby with a head of about 30cm circumference which is about 3.5 inches diameter. My god, you'd make a horse wince with a tool that big.

I've heard people describe it as like a babies arm holding an orange...but that would be more like Swarzeneggers forearm holding a grapefruit, and not an adjustable tip in sight.

TTFN

last time i checked 30cm was around a foot not 3.5 inchs

scroter
28th May 2004, 12:03
6.5 inches across the japs eye. hehe
has anyone actually told the truth yet besides if it was huge you would have to sit on the passenger seat so as to avoid tank damage :cool2:

Big Dog
28th May 2004, 16:19
last time i checked 30cm was around a foot not 3.5 inchs
30cm Circumferance, 3.5inch Diameter(=8.75cm). :2guns:

Lou Girardin
31st May 2004, 21:12
So, a question to all those with more than the average horse,

are you all impotent?

I mean, it would never reach erection as the blood required to fill it would make you pass out right? Lack of oxygen to the brain and all that.:D

No, all the blood is carrying oygen to the brain.

toads
2nd June 2004, 15:27
Mine is absolutely huge LOL!, Why don't we have a poll on how many metres you guys can piss now?

Satan
2nd June 2004, 18:13
Rampant nudity pleases me greatly - anything that scorns the general 'ideology' of society. Who determines what decency is?

Skyryder
7th June 2004, 13:58
Well at the moment mine has a cathatar inserted so if that is included in the length and the drain hole is down by my ankle :beer: :killingme :killingme .

When I pee I'm like the dog: I have to raise my leg :niceone: to unplug the stopcock.

As an aside to all this nonsense, I was once told in all seriousness that it is not the size that matters but the fit. Bit like pistons realy. :killingme :moon: :niceone:

Skyryder

Satan
7th June 2004, 15:45
Well at the moment mine has a cathatar inserted so if that is included in the length and the drain hole is down by my ankle :beer: :killingme :killingme .

When I pee I'm like the dog: I have to raise my leg :niceone: to unplug the stopcock.

As an aside to all this nonsense, I was once told in all seriousness that it is not the size that matters but the fit. Bit like pistons realy. :killingme :moon: :niceone:

Skyryder
I assume you aren't the kind of sick fuck that does that sort of thing for fun?

Skyryder
7th June 2004, 22:29
I assume you aren't the kind of sick fuck that does that sort of thing for fun?

You assume correctly Satan. Not sick, and a cathatar is no fun. :bye:

Skyryder

RiderInBlack
8th June 2004, 07:49
Mine is absolutely huge LOL!, Why don't we have a poll on how many metres you guys can piss now?Holding or no holding. Have known women that can peed further than the guys if they were not allow to point and shoot:killingme

RiderInBlack
8th June 2004, 08:01
You assume correctly Satan. Not sick, and a cathatar is no fun. :bye:

Skyryder
As a Ex-nurse I sympathize with your cathatar use, Skyryder (I wont ask why as that is private).
If using cathatars were so good, I'd use one for the long bike trips (especially this time of year). You should attach a drench gun to the end of the bag. This way, next time you pass a stock truck that has splatted you with cow shit on your bike, you can give the driver a squirt as you go by:niceone: :killingme

Big Dog
8th June 2004, 16:08
This way, next time you pass a stock truck that has splatted you with cow shit on your bike, you can give the driver a squirt as you go by:niceone: :killingme

Could also work for tailgaitersand other general miscreants.....

PeteThePom
9th June 2004, 22:06
There is one down side to having 'more than the average horse'......

and thats going for a dump in the public crapper, sitting down, assuming the position ready for the big strain and then realising yer old fella is resting on the pan:eek: :gob: :sick: :puke: an people really hate u givin him a rinse in the sink afterwards!!:lol:

Big Dog
11th June 2004, 18:16
There is one down side to having 'more than the average horse'......

and thats going for a dump in the public crapper, sitting down, assuming the position ready for the big strain and then realising yer old fella is resting on the pan:eek: :gob: :sick: :puke: an people really hate u givin him a rinse in the sink afterwards!!:lol:
Nah the worst is when you feel the ole fella take a quick swim. And I don't give a Flying what people think when i hash it in the hand basin! :eek5:

scroter
24th August 2004, 15:20
30cm Circumferance, 3.5inch Diameter(=8.75cm). :2guns:

my mistake

scumdog
24th August 2004, 17:14
Mmmm... the chances of that happening are pretty remote. More reliable, I would have thought, would a poll restricted to women only, where they gave the dimensions of their husband's/boyfriend's penis...

Assuming that they think it's important enough to have measured.

BTW those 3 guys who voted for the smallest size, the forum Administrator can easily identify you. Perhaps you'd like to reveal yourselves now (!) and admit it was a joke, to avoid future embarrassment...

:p

And how would you measure it? from the centre of your ring to the tip? from the top of the base to the tip? - and do you measure over the curve of the tip or do you use a set of calipers and measure in a straight line? it makes it hard to decide. (couldn't resist the pun!) :doh:

maybe
24th August 2004, 17:50
We are talking feet here aye :bye:

Skyryder
24th August 2004, 19:51

you a real man.

'Real' men know that too.

Skyryder

ben-jammin
12th September 2004, 18:46
Soooo... are we including the extra length the piercing gives? Hehehe :devil2:

scumdog
13th September 2004, 21:02
'Real' men know that too.

Skyryder

Yaeh, it's like worrying about baldness or grey hair, who cares? I'm lucky my wizzer ain't too small (Mrs S.D. told me) but hey, I don't look like Hugh Grant etc but she doesn't give a shit, like most true woman (or guys for the gays) she wants me for ME. (shit this duty-free Jack Daniels helps my eloquence eh?) :2thumbsup

Mongoose
14th September 2004, 01:12
As long as i can find my wizzer and get it out past the leathers on a cold ride, that is planty long enough for me :wavey: :shake:

avgas
23rd December 2004, 16:18
the only day i had a horse sized fella was when it hit the tank at 60kph. Its was like that horse, you know the big black one :kick:

Hitcher
23rd December 2004, 16:55
the only day i had a horse sized fella was when it hit the tank at 60kph. Its was like that horse, you know the big black one
The tank? Black Beauty was a mare...

Jamezo
24th December 2004, 18:41
The tank? Black Beauty was a mare...

nah, you've just bought into the hype.

it was a DickMare.

Odin
13th July 2005, 21:37
Now do one for the girls ay ?

A or smaller
B
C
D
DD
Bigger :gob:

Pictures can be included .....:D

mstriumph
13th July 2005, 23:34
That's the reason women can't reverse-park, apparantly; we keep being given totally misleading information about what constitutes eight inches ..... glad to see this problem isn't just gender-specific :rofl: