PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

Bikernereid
31st August 2008, 05:33
Does anyone know why I can upload an avatar but when I try to tick the nudity box it comes up with unload failure but the avatar is still there?

Answers on a post card please before I get another infraction. :nono:

owner
31st August 2008, 06:38
:whistle:OH NO not an infraction!!!!!! oh the shame of it, you can go to jail for that you know

wysper
31st August 2008, 07:44
Does anyone know why I can upload an avatar but when I try to tick the nudity box it comes up with unload failure but the avatar is still there?

Answers on a post card please before I get another infraction. :nono:

seriously - is that avatar considered nudity? *mind boggling*

Bikernereid
31st August 2008, 07:49
seriously - is that avatar considered nudity? *mind boggling*

Not this one the one I had previously!!

portokiwi
31st August 2008, 07:50
:drool:Look forward to seeing it:drool: Kittys one is realy hot... Its great to see she likes safe sex. mmmmmmmmm

Bikernereid
31st August 2008, 07:59
:drool:Look forward to seeing it:drool: Kittys one is realy hot... Its great to see she likes safe sex. mmmmmmmmm

shall check hers out immediately.

Bikernereid
31st August 2008, 20:01
Surpise surprise I have yet another bleedin infraction as a result of the naked box not working!!!

Why give us the option of avatars if you can't then effectively provide the means by which to make them less 'offensive'.

riffer
31st August 2008, 20:27
I'm not too sure what's going on there Lily.

I'm getting a censored pic instead of your avatar. I can't see why you're getting infractions if its working properly.

Bikernereid
31st August 2008, 20:31
I'm not too sure what's going on there Lily.

I'm getting a censored pic instead of your avatar. I can't see why you're getting infractions if its working properly.

Thanks for letting me know. Have had one of the
nice mods looking into for me. I just don't get all this technology and whatnot!