PDA

View Full Version : Auckland: Track Time Dates at Pukekohe

gpercivl
4th September 2003, 22:33
Hopefully you all know there's one coming up on September 14th, but there's more scheduled if you miss this one...

<li>December 21st</li>
<li>February 1st '04</li>
<li>April 25th '04</li>
<li>May 23rd '04</li>

Heaps of fun and know tickets :D

Coldkiwi
30th October 2003, 11:44
so where do I find out when Pukekohe is open for normal testing?? There must be a published list or something?

I want to get out there this sunday (shipping/customs permitting) but I don't know if its open.

Coldkiwi
30th October 2003, 11:51
Right... went to www.motorsport.org.nz/Tracks/pukekohe.htm&nbsp; and got the following dates by calling the office.

Friday 31st October

Friday 14th November

Thursday 20th November

&nbsp;

Bugger. Looks like I'll have to run my baby in the old fashioned way!

Firefight
30th October 2003, 11:58
Originally posted by Coldkiwi
Bugger. Looks like I'll have to run my baby in the old fashioned way!

So, still no hint as to what you have bought ??

firefight:confused: :confused:

Coldkiwi
30th October 2003, 17:00
nope :)

keeping that close to my chest for now.

Bloody thing won't get into Auckland till about Thursday though (had thought it would be sunday)...

MAN, am I getting itchy fingers!!

&nbsp;:argh:

Andrew
30th October 2003, 17:16
Originally posted by Firefight
So, still no hint as to what you have bought ??

firefight:confused: :confused:

I know what it is, the suspense is killing me. I can bearly hold it in! its.........., its...............,

ok so you win this time CK.

Hoon
11th November 2003, 13:24
I am heading out to Puke for the Track day this Friday to brush off the cobwebs for AMCC Round 2 on Sunday.

Anyone else going to be there?&nbsp; I hate being the only bike!

Ohh also I have a bunch of digital pics I took of the track a while back to make into a turn book.&nbsp; If anyone else is interested in them drop me a PM.

&nbsp;

Mitch
11th November 2003, 15:38
Heya Hoon&nbsp; Both KK and I will be out there to hold your hand mate&nbsp; :eek:&nbsp; I'm finally going to put the new bike through the ringer and hope like hell it's still in one piece and running on Sunday :2thumbsup&nbsp; See ya there

Coldkiwi
11th November 2003, 16:10
sounds like a good idea ho-hoon. I must say, that spray painted pot hole looks a little ominous. Haven't got the $ to join you all this weekend (or the annual leave to join ya friday) but have fun!

I'm aiming to be on track for the TT round in early December though so I'll have to get out there to try my hand before that.

Kwaka-Kid
12th November 2003, 00:37
yeeaah! Puke here i come! i cant wait... few very minor things to do to bike (that wont affect the running) but other then that i really wanna work on lines... and instead of just thrashing around try and get some real smoothness going...