PDA

View Full Version : OK people. Opinions please.

inlinefour
21st January 2005, 13:23
:whocares: Copped (excuse the pun) a bit of slack from others here regarding some of the posts and comments I've made here on KB.
Interested on where to from now, so cast yer votes and all advice will be considered :not:

Skunk
21st January 2005, 13:27
:killingme

bear
21st January 2005, 14:31
You might cop a bit more flak now for creating a post about yourself :whistle:

inlinefour
21st January 2005, 14:35
You might cop a bit more flak now for creating a post about yourself :whistle:

But considering the last thread I posted went in such a crap direction, I could happily live with that :whistle:

Coldkiwi
21st January 2005, 16:35
umm, isn't this what rep points are for?
you really need to massage your ego like this? Come on dude, just go for a ride and BREATHE!

justsomeguy
21st January 2005, 16:42
DEEP BREATH IN deep breath out :calm:

Blakamin
21st January 2005, 17:00
Wheres the "Its crap, who cares (as long as we dont start calling people names)" option?????

ajturbo
21st January 2005, 17:02
i choose to read some of them and choose not to read others.....

it is my right!

it is your right to post what you like.. :niceone: :niceone: :niceone:

if it personaly offends some one on PERPOSE then i will come around and try to show you the errors of your way ( notice i said TRY) :whistle:

NC
21st January 2005, 17:09
:unsure: Are you meant to care what other people think?

ajturbo
21st January 2005, 17:11
to/about my friends yes i care...me????

Skunk
21st January 2005, 17:20
umm, isn't this what rep points are for?Feck I hope not! I give out to those that 'make my day'! :spudbooge

avgas
21st January 2005, 17:23
Its not your problem, you just dont know any better.
Try another brand of bike and you'll be fine.
LOL :killingme
No but seriously, i have never met such a hard core honda fan.
after owning a honda, i know they are great bikes - just the same as the other brands.

inlinefour
21st January 2005, 17:55
Yea I would buy a RD250LC in a heartbeat, if I could actually find a half decient one.
As for me worrying about what people think, with the exception of NC30 Chick :shit: , I don't. I've been wondering if I have actually been pissing people off as this was not my actual intention. For all those who feel that I have offended them, I apologise :shutup:
As for the riding, the weather is great, I'm riding every day and I think my sanity is retuning (slowly) :disapint:

6Chris6
21st January 2005, 18:09
Don't reply to posts because they're there, reply to them because you've got something to say on the subject.
Otherwise your just a :tugger: to me.

BTW This poll doesn't help.
Chris

James Deuce
21st January 2005, 18:34
Stop being so frickin' hard on yourself. You've learnt a truckload of "netiquette" in an extremely short time. Admittedly due to providing a truck load of examples of how NOT to post, but to you're credit you've learned from your mistakes and changed.

El Dopa
21st January 2005, 19:13
Stop being so frickin' hard on yourself. You've learnt a truckload of "netiquette" in an extremely short time. Admittedly due to providing a truck load of examples of how NOT to post, but to you're credit you've learned from your mistakes and changed.

Aha!

Gotcha!

The pedant is hoist with his own petard!

James Deuce
21st January 2005, 19:28
Aha!

Gotcha!

The pedant is hoist with his own petard!
Yes and he's trying to put kids to bed and sort out fights, and organise entertainment for one of them, and post at the same time. I hadn't finished proofing when I said I had when I edited, when the 14 month old bit the 4 year old on the face.

Jantar
21st January 2005, 19:39
The who cares option is obviously the best one. If its a crap post I wont read it. If its a good one I will. :sleep:

El Dopa
21st January 2005, 19:53
Yes and he's trying to put kids to bed and sort out fights, and organise entertainment for one of them, and post at the same time. I hadn't finished proofing when I said I had when I edited, when the 14 month old bit the 4 year old on the face.

Yeah, fair enough.

Just ignore me, I'm drunk.

I'll crawl back into my hole now.

James Deuce
21st January 2005, 19:55
Yeah, fair enough.

Just ignore me, I'm drunk.

I'll crawl back into my hole now.

Bugger off, I deserved that.

Have one on me! :)

mangell6
21st January 2005, 20:38
. . . .snip . . , when the 14 month old bit the 4 year old on the face.

:lol: :D :D

inlinefour
22nd January 2005, 05:53

Personally I blame it on cabin fever caused by all the bardy rain. However I am told that this cannot be proven. Oh well I might be at work today, but I got to ride here and I can allways ride the long way home (perhaps around the mountian?) :eek5:

bluninja
22nd January 2005, 06:50
Well at least you didn't do a 'Should I stay or should I go poll' or are you saving that for later? :rolleyes:

inlinefour
22nd January 2005, 07:29
Well at least you didn't do a 'Should I stay or should I go poll' or are you saving that for later? :rolleyes:

If I go there will be trouble
and if I stay there will be double
so you gotta let me know,
should I stay or should I go? :whistle:

Thats about all I can remember, need to get the essential Clash out again, darn good music. Na I'm happy to stick around and be judged by my peers. Met some pretty awesome people here and I think it would be a shame to leave... :niceone:

bluninja
22nd January 2005, 20:18
Well as bondage bunny found...'you can checkout anytime you like...but you can never leave'. Zed did the stay or go poll....and he's still here...I left NZ 12 months ago but my online presence still lurks 12 hours and 2 seasons out of synch with you lot.

inlinefour
23rd January 2005, 06:03
Well as bondage bunny found...'you can checkout anytime you like...but you can never leave'. Zed did the stay or go poll....and he's still here...I left NZ 12 months ago but my online presence still lurks 12 hours and 2 seasons out of synch with you lot.

The guitar rip from Hotel California is pretty awesome. Time to hook out those eagles CDs....

Deano
23rd January 2005, 06:24
Yes and he's trying to put kids to bed and sort out fights, and organise entertainment for one of them, and post at the same time.

Jim, is it true that men can't multi-task as well as women ?

W
HY
DONTY
OUCAGER
SGETYOURBL
OODYEYESCHECKED?

That's brilliant El Dopa.

James Deuce
23rd January 2005, 07:01
Jim, is it true that men can't multi-task as well as women ?

Nah it's bollocks. Men just don't let themselves get sucked into displaying their multitasking capabilities where the womenfolk can see them.

inlinefour
23rd January 2005, 07:18
Nah it's bollocks. Men just don't let themselves get sucked into displaying their multitasking capabilities where the womenfolk can see them.

Man if you let info like that loose around her then I'll never hear the end of it. She likes to think that she is superior (and in some ways she is...) and then goes about doing all the things I hate doing, leaving me to do the things I like doing (e.g. lawns, gardening, LAN partying, riding etc). :eek:

Sniper
24th January 2005, 06:21
You will do.

Everybody has a period of "Dumasssyndrome" but the trick is to work through it and if you feel there are negative comments regarding all the stuff you have said, trick is to stop saying it.

You dont need to poll it like one of my work collegues did to get me back (Still thinking of suitable revenge)

Sniper

inlinefour
24th January 2005, 07:52
You will do.

Everybody has a period of "Dumasssyndrome" but the trick is to work through it and if you feel there are negative comments regarding all the stuff you have said, trick is to stop saying it.

You dont need to poll it like one of my work collegues did to get me back (Still thinking of suitable revenge)

Sniper

This thread is over then :shutup: :wavey:

marty
24th January 2005, 13:53
no it's not.

Sniper
24th January 2005, 14:18
no it's not.

There is always one. Haha I had the last word.

Skunk
24th January 2005, 14:45
Oh yeah. So you have.

Sniper
24th January 2005, 14:46
I have indeedy

Mongoose
24th January 2005, 16:09
I didn't bother reading all the other postings but I think you have it covered :ar15: :yeah:

Skunk
24th January 2005, 16:12
I have indeedyYep, you have the last word.
Except for the others... :kick:

The last word on every post is "Ltd." :bleh:

Sniper
24th January 2005, 16:30
Darn, I wanted the last word

inlinefour
24th January 2005, 19:36
Where is the delete thread button? :crazy:

Skunk
24th January 2005, 20:07
Where is the delete thread button? :crazy::killingme

SPman
24th January 2005, 20:51
Wheres the "Its crap, who cares, but lets run him out of town just for the hell of it" option.

Biff
25th January 2005, 10:08
I officially announce that this thread is indeed dead. Anybody posting after me admits to enjoying fiddling with animals and small insects and will the locked up in a darkened room and forced to listen to Barry Manalow's greatest hits for 3 weeks.
:eek:

Sniper
25th January 2005, 10:16
I officially announce that this thread is indeed dead. Anybody posting after me admits to enjoying fiddling with animals and small insects and will the locked up in a darkened room and forced to listen to Barry Manalow's greatest hits for 3 weeks.
:eek:

My name is Biff Baff and I wrote this using Snipers name :whistle: :blink:

Skunk
25th January 2005, 11:32
:eek:Sounds like me. :blink:

Sniper
25th January 2005, 12:18
Sounds like me. :blink:

Really, so I wasnt wrong thinking of you when I read that?? :lol: :2thumbsup :doh:

Biff
25th January 2005, 14:22
My name is Biff Baff and I wrote this using Snipers name :whistle: :blink:

This is Sniper using Biff Baff's name. I fiddle with spiders :blink:

Sniper
25th January 2005, 14:25
This is Sniper using Biff Baff's name. I fiddle with spiders :blink:

Bloody marvelous hehehe.

Have a beer :apint:

magnum
25th January 2005, 14:29
seem to remember zed posting a similar poll just before leaving the site>>>>>>>>>> :shit:

inlinefour
26th January 2005, 03:45
DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Oh, I'm not leaving. :calm:

Sniper
26th January 2005, 06:05
Dont die thread, you are providing all of us the oppertunity to fiddle with small insects as BB says he likes to do?

marty
26th January 2005, 11:09
imagine if dick hubbard ran a poll like this.

Do you want:

.... The millionaire jingoistic talk a minute idiot?

.... Just a plain old idiot?

.... Someone with personality. Like Matthew Ridge maybe. Or Sean Fitzpatrick.

MSTRS
26th January 2005, 11:41
No but seriously, i have never met such a hard core honda fan.
after owning a honda, i know they are great bikes - just the same as the other brands.
I thought the PC thread was elsewhere. For god's sake don't risk offending anyone? Whoops, sorry Zed *God's*

Skunk
26th January 2005, 12:57
Are you meant to care what other people think?Fark, I don't.
Or do I?
No. I don't.
OK, just a little.
Nope. I checked. Not a bit.
Well, I don't what to offend...
Or maybe I do. A bit.
Or not.
Or so.
Somewhat.
:confused:

Na, I got it.
I think.

Storm
26th January 2005, 13:18
Fiddle with what?

Skunk
26th January 2005, 13:25
Fiddle with what?I don't think What? would like that...

Biff
26th January 2005, 15:00
My name is Sniper and I have a pet spider that enjoys wearing latex on Thurday's. The rest of the week I call him Shirley.

inlinefour
26th January 2005, 16:45
imagine if dick hubbard ran a poll like this.

Do you want:

.... The millionaire jingoistic talk a minute idiot?

.... Just a plain old idiot?

.... Someone with personality. Like Matthew Ridge maybe. Or Sean Fitzpatrick.

Matthew Ridge has the personality of a dislexic maggot.

Sean Fitzpatrick is much much better... :eek5:

marty
26th January 2005, 17:10

such irony....

inlinefour
26th January 2005, 17:55
such irony....

Hows that, I got rid if the maggot a wee while ago... :rockon:

scumdog
26th January 2005, 21:01
My name is Sniper and I have a pet spider that enjoys wearing latex on Thurday's. The rest of the week I call him Shirley.

You named your spider after a rifle????

Sniper
27th January 2005, 06:17

Its Shasha and its not Latex, its a PVC/Polyester suit. Besides, how do you know and why are you interested :wacko:

inlinefour
27th January 2005, 23:21
Its Shasha and its not Latex, its a PVC/Polyester suit. Besides, how do you know and why are you interested :wacko:

Must be something in the water down in Blenheim? :unsure:

Biff
28th January 2005, 13:01
how do you know and why are you interested :wacko:

I'm jealous, I wanna see the photo's. :yes:

SPman
28th January 2005, 13:54

Mark Ellis?

inlinefour
11th March 2005, 02:39
I think I was insane at the time?