PDA

View Full Version : Round Five HULK OUT

Number One
1st September 2008, 22:04
Bucket racing rocks!
:headbang:

This weekend saw a 'little monster' free lead in, Margaritas, good times, the flu, good times, fab weather, a young boy pushing his hot sausage for money, racing and a hulk out moment :confused: followed by good food and a good sleep.

Our bikes are being shits! Err correction - the silver and blue one ran out of juice and the hot loud big blue thing first had an issue with the gear lever rotating 360 degrees on me mid race and then it ran out of internal straight pushy bits...
That's my edumacated girl speak okay! I leave that technical stuff to Sully to tell yas :cool:

Head was good and after an initial shakey kinda unco start (been a few weeks and I was just learning before) I went out to practice. Fun race was fun...but then everytime I fronted (or didn’t) for a 'points race' the machine I was on just died :no:

My mates were all doing well and it is awesome to watch the dogs with their ground up machines getting faster and faster and earning more and more fucking points (bitches!!!) :clap:

My man was also doing well and having fun - the Sled with it's wailing exhaust looked to be doing well out there.

It was cool also to see heaps of people coming down to watch! :sunny: Pity some of you didn’t introduce yourselves but there is always next round.

Nice to meet some new faces too! Welcome back to two wheels Dukegirl.

MY Highlight:
I figured out the beautiful art of clutch control and slippy slippy on the wee RG. Found I was able to carry a lot more mid corner speed (a bit too much lean angle apparently) and voila heaps more drive off the corners! All of a sudden the fastest bikes (and people) weren't pulling away from me coming out of the corners. This was fun and very effective...as I hard that going up the inside of people in corners and holding my line and driving off ahead...Wahoo! :laugh: and being able to line people up for the next big corner. Had the odd successful going around the outside in a large round sweepy but drivey line at the top corner ...is it just me or is there something much nicer about that corner than the bottom?

Lowlight: Need you ask? If you were there you know… Hulk out!

I'm a lover not a fighter BUT....

NEVER in my life has my palm been SO damned itchy…OMG.
Mr Motard ....from where? btw?
My opinion and I mean to incriminate no one else with my comments or opinions...

Riders briefing spelled things out boys! Where were you? Were you there? Were you listening? Show some respect for the organisers and regular attendees. Come out and have fun for sure! Stick to your class OR learn some race craft and don’t fuck up peoples races. Also learn not to just rely on the 400cc that your arse is strapped to.

If you think I'm picking on you then let me spell it out.

We are on 125cc tops machines. You were on a 400cc machine.
Blasting up the straights, coming into corners hot, carving into the middle of everyone mid corner (while we are all lent over and committed to race lines) then effectively stopping in the corner and sweeping your back end around in that wide sweeping “wanna be motarder style” only looks cool (and only if you can really do it). Go for gold with that but don’t do it in the middle of a pack of people. Be mindful that you aren't out there by yourself and racing is racing for sure but you just looked like a dangerous dickhead. None of the above BTW makes you BIG nor CLEVER.

And again to summarise - stick to your class! There were only like two others - you could've been a right twat and not pissed others off...easy really.

Anyway :lol: I fear that I am taking this shit too seriously :rofl:
but STILL I LOVE IT :laugh:

Rock on next month

gav
1st September 2008, 22:50
Do the Moturds always run with buckets? How many are you getting?

Number One
1st September 2008, 22:57
We don't usually run Motards with buckets no. Were just that these young fellas all showed up with one bike between them and thought to ride round and round so were spread across the fields to accomodate them all...he was handicapped slightly but it was too big a difference in speed and style IMO

Trudes
2nd September 2008, 07:15
Good on ya chick, was a little worried you would feel too yuck to join in the fun on Sunday, but you showed and made a top effort, bought bitchy back and it was all good!!
Couldn't agree more about no tards in with the buckets, if you have to share a tard between four people then maybe you need to learn to share better and have one go in the motard session each, but don't go and take out bucket racers, fuckers! Yes, the more I think about it the more I'm sure that fuckarse is the reason Pammy has a broken arse and I have a sore elbow (well, that's my story and until proved wrong, I'm sticking to it!)
Maybe people should try real hard to turn up to rider's briefing and actually fucken listen!!
Until next time eh, lets fix up our bikes and go cane some arse!!!!:msn-wink:

Number One
2nd September 2008, 07:26
Tee hee hee yeah...I'm bringing Bitchy back...those other wenches don't know how to act...:lol:

Kendog
2nd September 2008, 07:30
Great write up.
It really sucks that you missed the points races, especially when it's not rider error. Next round will be better for you I am sure.

I only had the Motard fly past me on the straight once that I recall, gave me a bit of a shock as the speed difference was huge. I did see him parked off the side of the straight watching one of the races, hopefully he had been told to stop racing (they pissed off not long after that)

Number One
2nd September 2008, 07:33
Yeah I continued to give him the shitty bitch stare down untill the left too...I was just waiting for him to come over to chat about our 'disagreement' I'm almost disappointed he didn't. The red mist was right up!

Trudes
2nd September 2008, 09:52
Well, we can only hope they don't bother turning up again, or if they do.... a motard each would be a good start, oh and make sure it is protected from scratching the track..... and check your tyre pressures and fuel hoses before each session to make sure they haven't accidently gone flat or been cut.:whistle:

Number One
2nd September 2008, 17:02
a motard each would be a good start, oh and make sure it is protected from scratching the track..... and check your tyre pressures and fuel hoses before each session to make sure they haven't accidently gone flat or been cut.:whistle:

See this is why I'm friends with you...you say some of the stuff I am thinking and give me ideas for some other stuff I might do :whistle: ;) :hug:

Trudes
2nd September 2008, 19:23
See this is why I'm friends with you...you say some of the stuff I am thinking and give me ideas for some other stuff I might do :whistle: ;) :hug:

We make a great and evil team... a little like Hitler and Himmler..... :mellow:

Kendog
2nd September 2008, 19:32
or Laurel and Hardy

Str8 Jacket
2nd September 2008, 19:35
or Laurel and Hardy

Ha, more like Kath and Kiiiiiim!!

Number One
2nd September 2008, 20:21
Ha, more like Kath and Kiiiiiim!!
Look at moi look at moi look at moi! I've got two words to say to you Str8!

Feck off! :lol:

Buckets4Me
2nd September 2008, 20:39
Run into him next time
:nono:

Str8 Jacket
2nd September 2008, 20:42
Run into him next time
:nono:

Yeah, BEFORE het gets you! I'll bring a paint ball gun next time.... :whistle:

Number One
2nd September 2008, 20:43
I prefer to just staunch him out with my bitchy stare or swear my head of at him or slap him around his big dumb head if he does show up and behave like a cock again + he was smaller than me so if all else fails I'll threaten to sit on him!!!

ANyway mostly why I was fucked off was because he stuffed up my race...despite the fact that I was trying to avoid his shit he crashed and ended up sideways across the track blocking all of us from getting through.

Have I said that guy was a total COCK yet...oh well if not...that guy was a COCK!

Ivan
2nd September 2008, 21:00
whatkind of bike and colour wonder if it was my mates?

Number One
2nd September 2008, 21:02
They were from the polytech apparently.

Ivan
2nd September 2008, 21:25
They were from the polytech apparently.

sounds like my mates, Blue YZF400?
I went to the polytech last year and we built a motard there as a project bike white rims?

Number One
2nd September 2008, 21:55
Fits the bill.

quallman1234
2nd September 2008, 22:50
Yep, it was the polytech guys.

Trying to brake slide. Weeeee, hang on it doesn't work! Admitally when i was on my "motard", i did go between the cones too pass but this was only too. But in a fair bit more safe way, than what happened on sunday.

Number One
3rd September 2008, 06:12
Yeah SAFELY is NOT diving into the middle of everyone mid turn and then sweeping them all out with the back wheel aye Kyle?!

As I have said it's not that they aren't welcome but if they show up again they better show some courtesy and not ride like total cocks...otherwise I really might go green and bust outta my leathers in a rage!!!

TBH I wouldn't have even cared if they'd just stayed the fuck out of our points race OR if they had to be there just not ruined them and as you said Dude they were only "TRYING to brake slide" at least if they'd been really good at it that would have been entertainin to watch instead of just kinda painful.

It did strike me too that it was a lot like what I can imagine the Mormon Few must be like to watch....given the way they paint themselves on here that is....

Kendog
3rd September 2008, 06:53
Have you seen this (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=81057)thread about Motards being allowed in F3 racing?

The issue noted is:
The practice of sliding the rear wheel out on the entry into corners, leading with the inside leg off the foot peg (i.e. similar to a moto Cross style), and backing into corners in an exaggerated manner.

The new rules state:
In races where F3/BEARS and Super Motard are permitted to race together a traditional road race style ONLY MUST be used.

Riders who are considered not to be riding during practice or racing within the intent of the traditional road race style the rider will be spoken to by the steward in the first instance.

In the circumstances where it is considered dangerous to riders the offending rider/s will be shown the black flag by an official

Sounds like what we need for bucket racing.

Number One
3rd September 2008, 06:54
Have you seen this (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=81057)thread about Motards being allowed in F3 racing?

The issue noted is:
The practice of sliding the rear wheel out on the entry into corners, leading with the inside leg off the foot peg (i.e. similar to a moto Cross style), and backing into corners in an exaggerated manner.

The new rules state:
In races where F3/BEARS and Super Motard are permitted to race together a traditional road race style ONLY MUST be used.

Riders who are considered not to be riding during practice or racing within the intent of the traditional road race style the rider will be spoken to by the steward in the first instance.

In the circumstances where it is considered dangerous to riders the offending rider/s will be shown the black flag by an official

Sounds like what we need for bucket racing.
+1 to ALL that!!!

Number One
3rd September 2008, 06:59
I think too...the statement below from that thread sums things up...

"Remembering Super Motards would have their own races and that a true F3/ BEARS (and buckets F4/F5 :shutup:) cannot race in Super Motard races"

THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CLASS AT THE SLIPWAY I think this MNZ rule about riding style is well within reason to expect and enforce! If these guys ride like this again and stuff up my next points race I will be going postal on their arse!!! Tackled and wasted bigger, meaner people than all those boys on the hockey field and come out on top just try me.....

Kendog
3rd September 2008, 07:05
That would be cool to see, almost worth getting on a Motard and sliding around <_<
Hang on, I have no idea how to slide a Motard around :doh:

Number One
3rd September 2008, 07:06
That would be cool to see, almost worth getting on a Motard and sliding around <_<
Hey anytime you want me to kick your arse for you just ask...I'll be happy to oblige ;)

Trudes
3rd September 2008, 07:10
Number One's new theme song

I'm bringing bitchy back
Them other girls don't know how to act
I think you're special whats behind your back
So turn around and i'll pick up the slack.
Take em' to the bridge

Bitchy babe
You see these shackles
Baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
It's just that no one makes me feel this way

Take em' to the chorus

Come here boy
Go ahead, be gone with it
Come to the back
VIP
Drinks on me
Let me see what you're working with
Look at those hips
You make me smile
Go ahead child
And get your bitchy on

Get your bitchy on

[X6]

Get your bitchy on

I'm bringing bitchy back
Them other girls don't know how to act
Come let me make up for the things you lack
Cause your burning up I gotta get it fast
Take em' to the bridge

I'm bringing bitchy back
Them other girls watch while I attack
If that's your boy you better watch your back
Cause he'll burn it up for me and that's a fact

Take em' to the chorus

Number One
3rd September 2008, 07:12
Get my bitchy on indeed!!!

I've got a doozy of a meeting this morning - have to give someone some 'strong constructive' feedback :lol: :laugh: I won't be wearing my leathers could get messy otherwise :eek:

nudemetalz
3rd September 2008, 10:21
My mates who came out to watch the day had never seen rider try to punch out a rider while he was still riding from the middle of the track !!!
Go Number One !!!

Seriously though, points races should be off limits to those clowning around as they are important (well to some of us anyway).
And I believe that the foot-down motard style should only be allowed in the Motard-Only races.
We have to get this sorted, especially if we're going to put a good impression on for "the other place".

Kendog
3rd September 2008, 12:11
Interestingly, in the thread about Motards in F3 there is a lot of unhappy people due to the different tiding styles. But because there were no 'formal' submissions to exclude Motards, MNZ are looking to include them again.

Trudes
3rd September 2008, 12:49
Interestingly, in the thread about Motards in F3 there is a lot of unhappy people due to the different tiding styles. But because there were no 'formal' submissions to exclude Motards, MNZ are looking to include them again.

Yeah I'm rather unhappy about the different tiding styles, I much prefer good tidings, like happy birthday and merry christmas.

Ivan
3rd September 2008, 16:44
Yep, it was the polytech guys.

Trying to brake slide. Weeeee, hang on it doesn't work! Admitally when i was on my "motard", i did go between the cones too pass but this was only too. But in a fair bit more safe way, than what happened on sunday.

if its the guy im thinking of short then he aint actually a bad rider, but I agreewith you guys he should ahve gone in the motard race or whatever I wasnt there so cant say what i feel but I think stay in the correct class,

and that thing with the brakes is due to setup I remember them having issues with no brake no brake then lock up or straight lock up full stop. not giving them any grounds for what happened either

I wonder fi it has the Race Tech Gold Valve's in it yet???

Did it have a FMF muffler do you know? or just a plain stainless one

Number One
3rd September 2008, 18:28
To be frank Ivan I don't give a shit what the bike had or didn't have on it...you'll note this thread wasn't actually about him. Good rider or not I wasn't impressed with his 'riding' his 'style' OR his 'lack of racecraft'.

SO to change the topic....can't wait till the next round!!!!!!

Sully figured out after puling the Sled apart that we DON'T have bent Valves :wahoo: just a timing slip or something or other :lol: remember I'm a girl...

nudemetalz
4th September 2008, 15:03
Sully figured out after puling the Sled apart that we DON'T have bent Valves :wahoo: just a timing slip or something or other :lol: remember I'm a girl...

Good to hear !!!
He doesn't need another engine rebuild.

quallman1234
4th September 2008, 21:10
Good to hear !!!
He doesn't need another engine rebuild.

How's your bike going now? :eek: Any luck fixing the slowness.

nudemetalz
4th September 2008, 22:22
I was getting surging and cutting out of the corners.
I'm a wally and have not replaced the cool Chinese spark plug that Mr Loncin gave me so that will be the first thing in the bin. Then I'll replace the fuel and give the carb a good clean out.
THEN... new chain and a bigger rear sprocket + looking at a dirtbike-style chain tensioner.

Number One
4th September 2008, 22:25
mmmmmm cleaning out your carbs :blip: bigger sprocket...be still my beating heart...Nudey I love it when you talk dirty to me :laugh:

quallman1234
4th September 2008, 22:30
I'm a wally and have not replaced the cool Chinese spark plug that Mr Loncin gave me so that will be the first thing in the bin. Then I'll replace the fuel and give the carb a good clean out.
THEN... new chain and a bigger rear sprocket + looking at a dirtbike-style chain tensioner.

Long Live the snail type tensior.

I could make you up some thin plates possibly. Although not quite sure about the spacing's, might be too small. I have access to a large cnc plasma.
But then again, what's the point when you can just find some for 5 bucks.

Number One
4th September 2008, 22:43
blah blah blah

OI you - feck off! This thread isn't about YOU or Nudey :rolleyes: it's about ME :lol:

Oh and thanks to all those who voted me for site strumpet! I already miss my 'twitching man bum' avatar SO now ALL my posts will be accompanied by lovely men pictures :lol: WHY??? Because I CAN AND because I am here for the ladies entertainment NOT the boys :Punk: :lol: SUCKERS!!!

Kendog
4th September 2008, 22:52
Because I CAN AND because I am here for the ladies entertainment NOT the boys :Punk: :lol: SUCKERS!!!

That's not what Sully said :whistle:

nudemetalz
4th September 2008, 23:19
Thanks Kyle, a tensioner is pretty cheap to purchase. I did think about making one, but no need.

Anyway,...NUMBER ONE,...all yours !!!!!
Especially if you're going to post those man-pictures :rolleyes::puke:

koba
4th September 2008, 23:50

Have you tried more thread on the axle yet?
I imagine a few well placed washers would also do the trick in absence of the right gear..

Number One
4th September 2008, 23:57
blah de blah de blah blah

OI do you want me to beat you up too?!

Just for that...MORE HONDA RIDERS!!! :drool:

koba
5th September 2008, 00:01
OI do you want me to beat you up too?!

Just for that...MORE HONDA RIDERS!!! :drool:

haha!
I have me setting so I have to click on the Images before I see them and I aint clicking things from you with MAN in the file name!

I knew I was gunna get the bash for blah de blahing in you thread....

Number One
5th September 2008, 00:04
haha!
I have me setting so I have to click on the Images before I see them and I aint clicking things from you with MAN in the file name!

I knew I was gunna get the bash for blah de blahing in you thread....
Aha! So you do want the bash :blip: just you wait...can ya get around embedded images?

koba
5th September 2008, 00:07
Aha! So you do want the bash :blip: just you wait...can ya get around embedded images?

Jeeze I was just scared of the bash and now I have to worry about you and your "Imbedding"?!!?

I do worry about you lot :wacko:

Kendog
5th September 2008, 06:59
can ya get around embedded images?

I have the same setting so I can open KB at work. Be careful with your embedding, or Gav may have to come sort you out :Pokey:

F5 Dave
5th September 2008, 09:34
ok

suggested to Bayden about 'no mixing 'tards with Bouquets rule'

reply:
"I agree on the rules and we will bring these up at the next round."

So problem over hopefully.

nudemetalz
5th September 2008, 10:13
Have you tried more thread on the axle yet?
I imagine a few well placed washers would also do the trick in absence of the right gear..

Yup did that, and did the trick, just had an issue of a slightly worn chain and sprocket coming loose this time !!!

Number One .... blah blah blah...there ya go, I said it for you !!!!

Skunk
5th September 2008, 10:49
Blah da blah...

nudemetalz
5th September 2008, 10:53
Sorry Skunk but the ZX-RR is sexier than you !!

Trudes
5th September 2008, 12:42
You look about as happy as the chick on the end there Skunk...:msn-wink:

Number One
5th September 2008, 12:48

:lol: Yeah they look real impressed those girls don't they! Smiles were getting worn by that stage obviously and their thongs were prolly riding up too :clap:

Skunk
5th September 2008, 13:07
She was sour all day... The rest were good value. I couldn't smile too much - the wife took the photo!