SpankMe
5th September 2003, 09:26
It was not a kitten, it was a bloody big feral tom, I swear. :confused:

georgedubyabush
5th September 2003, 09:42
Keh???

Slim
5th September 2003, 09:49
I once dropped a Katana 1200 on that wee road where you hop off the Northern (last city exit) and chuck a right to hit the start of the South and Western motorways.

Cracked the engine cover. :confused: But I managed to pick it up & push it up the hill & off the road without being run over. :D

Mitch
5th September 2003, 10:18
Originally posted by SpankMe
It was not a kitten, it was a bloody big feral tom, I swear. :confused:

Spankme do you care to elaborate on that any :D  Please hehe

wari
5th September 2003, 11:09
Originally posted by Mitch
Spankme do you care to elaborate on that any :D  Please hehe

Yeah comon mate ... fes up.

SPman
5th September 2003, 11:52
Bikes 3 - Cats 0 :D

SpankMe
5th September 2003, 13:00
The blood has been cleaned up and the swelling is starting to go down. :argh:

duckman
15th September 2003, 12:28
Is there an SPCA officer in the house ???

Ahhh screw it I hat cats!!

:beer:

Coldkiwi
15th September 2003, 12:40
"Biker mobbed by Moggie"

now why don't the herald do something useful and find stories like that??:D

Sharkey
15th September 2003, 15:40
There used to be a big tom cavorting around my neighbourhood, until one day it sprayed in the air vent of my dad's car. On went the leathers (those most multi purpose of protective garments) and the cat kept an appointment at David Jones's Locker.

I figure that would have taught dad not to drive a car. The risks are simply too great.:p

SPman
15th September 2003, 19:45

bluninja
16th September 2003, 10:48
No cat stories, but being from England I have had dealings with urban foxes. Who needs hounds when you have a blue ninja. The fox darted out 1-2 metres in front of me, I braked but as it disapeared in front of me I realeased them so i wouldn't tip over. there was a jolt and a crunch but the bike was fine.....however the poor animal was well and truly foxed.

I have seen 3 bikes go down as a result of baby bunnies on the road. The bunnies just hopped into the path of the lead bike...the prat swerved and braked to avoid them and tapped the next bike and both went down. The next bike then hit them and went down. The rabbits were unhurt.

TTFN

Lou Girardin
16th September 2003, 13:37
Hey Sharkey, how did you get the leathers on the cat.
That would be one big faahn canh of a cat.
Lou

Coldkiwi
16th September 2003, 18:27
...the other question I want an answer to Lou is "how did he catch the cat if he was wearing leathers!?" its hard enough getting hold of the sneaky things when fully mobile!

wkid_one
16th September 2003, 20:55
Did I miss something but what the hell is the point of this post?

Other than pussy stories that is - ahhhhhh now I see the point.  Well, there was this girl.........