PDA

View Full Version : Gidday from the 2 stroke cowboy (Fatt Max)

Fatt Max
5th September 2008, 07:26
Hi all,
Total newbie so I thought I would be as cheesy as a roomful of stilton and hop on the forum to say gidday.
Today is a big day for me. After 4 years of whizzing around on my trusty Plastic Pony (or Yamaha CV50) I have finally got my pinkies on a rather nice VL250 Cruiser which I receive this very day. I am as happy as a man covered in honey at a lesbian convention and no mistake missus.
The Minister of War and Finance (aka the wife) approved the purchase gawd bless her little cottons so come this weekend I shall be strapping on the L plate and bunny hopping the frikken' thing all over Auckland.
Hence the purpose of this message is to warn all you fine seasoned bikers out there to keep your mince pies open for a fat pommie bastard on a Cruiser that looks like it's being ridden by a demented Hippo...... that will be me my lovelies.
Thanks to the guys at Colemans Suzuki for setting me up with the bike and not laughing too much when every jacket in the shop was too small to fit my 'Mono Ab' gut in.
See you on the road, keep the pies warm, eh.....

sels1
5th September 2008, 07:45
Welcome aboard the site. Plenty of 250 riders in your area to hook up with, check out the meetings and events area and the 250 club.

Teezer
5th September 2008, 17:57
Pommies on bikes - it's a winning combination :niceone:

Good luck with it fella. Us Poms are taking over the world...

...again :first:

riffer
5th September 2008, 18:00
Oh dear - another fat bugger on a bike on the forums.

Best you graduate to an RF900R before they're all gone fella. :pinch:

rat biker 08
5th September 2008, 19:33
dude welcum to the madhouse that is KB and enjoy your ride:scooter:

mstriumph
5th September 2008, 19:35
hi and welcome!

no worries about being cheesy - a lot of us are crackers so you'll blend in nicely! :laugh: