PDA

View Full Version : Wellington help please! Need to hire/borrow 250 for test Thursday morning

Scooby Mike
8th September 2008, 16:44
Hi folks,

I've decided it's about time I did things properly and sat my restricted test. The slight problem is that I don't have a 250cc to sit my test on!

Does anyone know of anywhere that I can hire a 250 from (I'm waiting for Unbelievable Times to get back to me having left a message with Frank)

Or, does any have a 250 that I could borrow to sit the test on. It's first thing on Thursday morning in Wellington. Obviously beer/cash would exchange hands and I'd make sure it's full to the brim of petrol once done!

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Mike

Crasherfromwayback
8th September 2008, 16:48
Hi folks,

I've decided it's about time I did things properly and sat my restricted test. The slight problem is that I don't have a 250cc to sit my test on!

Does anyone know of anywhere that I can hire a 250 from (I'm waiting for Unbelievable Times to get back to me having left a message with Frank)

Or, does any have a 250 that I could borrow to sit the test on. It's first thing on Thursday morning in Wellington. Obviously beer/cash would exchange hands and I'd make sure it's full to the brim of petrol once done!

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Mike

Hey there Mike...

Give me a call, I'll sort one out for you.

Pete (Wellington Motorcycles)

8010-725 DDI

davebullet
8th September 2008, 16:49
1. http://www.hireitnow.co.nz/browse_companies.php?region=wellington&search_string=348

2. Otherwise you might contact Andrew or Lynne Templeton at Roadsafe. I don't know if they hire their 125/250 bikes when not used for courses, but might be worth a shot. Depends how much it is worth to you and them.

David.

Scooby Mike
9th September 2008, 08:58
Hi folks,

Thanks for the assistance and Pete, thanks so much for the offer however it now looks like I'm sorted.

Isn't Kiwibiker a fantastic place!

Have a good one

Mike