PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha RX125 parts needed

Braden Raven
9th September 2008, 09:54
I have bought a Yamaha rx125 for a bucket but the tank is screwed, Does anyone know where I can get a mint one, also after some clip-on handle bars

gav
9th September 2008, 21:20
If its a bucket why do you need a mint tank? Whats actually wrong with yours, does it leak?

Braden Raven
10th September 2008, 07:18
Because it doesn't really look like a tank any more, a gearbox from a car fell over and squashed it:eek5:

Kickaha
10th September 2008, 18:42
Because it doesn't really look like a tank any more, a gearbox from a car fell over and squashed it:eek5:

It just gives it that authentic bucket look

SVboy
11th September 2008, 12:01
I have a sound tank-dent in one side. PM me if you are interested. Chris

dangerous
25th September 2008, 06:28
Ok... Im after a RX125 coil, if thers anyone out there with some info :niceone:

Pumba
25th September 2008, 08:18

Might be worth droping Busapete a PM, I know he brought an RX for parts, but I am not to sure what parts he wants to hold onto.

Bren_chch
15th October 2008, 15:46
Does anyone know braden raven?

I sent a carb to him a few weeks ago and he said the idle screw had been bent, so on good faith i sent a new one up before he actually returned the old one. He now does not reply to emails and of course the original idle screw never turned up, so now i have a brand new carb here with no idle screw.

anyone help?

Mrs Busa Pete
19th October 2008, 18:48
I have bought a Yamaha rx125 for a bucket but the tank is screwed, Does anyone know where I can get a mint one, also after some clip-on handle bars

hi i have a doner bike if you wont the tank its yours just pm your adress and pay the shipping or get it labour weekend at taumarunui pm us.

Sorry change in plans i'm now going to set it up as a second bike so am going to need the tank.

Mrs Busa Pete
19th October 2008, 18:51

how did that coil i sent you go it was of the doner so had no idea of its status

dangerous
19th October 2008, 19:11
how did that coil i sent you go it was of the doner so had no idea of its status

Mate, just in from racing Im fair knacked... and the coil worked a treat the bike was loaned out to a newbe just in case. P/M me what I owe ya.

Mrs Busa Pete
20th October 2008, 05:39
That's good. Don't worry about it just pay it forward. Did the newbe bet you and is he hooked.

dangerous
20th October 2008, 11:40
That's good. Don't worry about it just pay it forward. Did the newbe bet you and is he hooked.
No he didnt bloody beat me and yeah... think hes well hooked.