PDA

View Full Version : Vic Club Manfeild rounds -- tyre changing service

Shaun
9th September 2008, 15:38
From the next Vic club round @ Manfeild

Moto-Dynamix will be suppling a proper tyre changing machine "FOC" to ALL CONTINENTAL tyre users!:first:

$10 set! or $5 per wheel for other brands

YOU DO YOUR BALLANCING USING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT:niceone:

There ya go, improved the deal already

driftn
9th September 2008, 15:47
Will you do it cheaper if i use your machine but do it myself?

Shaun
9th September 2008, 16:00

NO SORRY

As it is a buisness tool OSH would have a few things to say regarding safety issues etc

Just spend the buck, or sweat your ring off:laugh:

ajturbo
9th September 2008, 16:02
only if ya got conti's

driftn
9th September 2008, 16:04
Not meaning to sound like a tight arse but seing as I manage a tyre store and have been doing them for the last ten years or so I have a fairly good understanding of how things work and what to watch out for.

Maybe you could employ me to fitt what say 5 or so tyres for the fee of fitting my own.

Dont know if you dont ask aye:done:

ajturbo
9th September 2008, 16:08
Not meaning to sound like a tight arse but seing as I manage a tyre store and have been doing them for the last ten years or so I have a fairly good understanding of how things work and what to watch out for.

Maybe you could employ me to fitt what say 5 or so tyres for the fee of fitting my own.

Dont know if you dont ask aye:done:
hey .. you got a job for luke for the next 2 months???

ajturbo
9th September 2008, 16:09
woops.. sorry for taking off topic

driftn
9th September 2008, 16:13
hey .. you got a job for luke for the next 2 months???

PM sent.......

Shaun
9th September 2008, 16:15
PM sent.......

come see me there dude, I see NO reason why not, IN FACT I would like that

roogazza
9th September 2008, 16:18
From the next Vic club round @ Manfeild

Moto-Dynamix will be suppling a proper tyre changing machine "FOC" to ALL CONTINENTAL tyre users!:first:

$10 set! or $5 per wheel for other brands

YOU DO YOUR BALLANCING USING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT:niceone:

I will be there with it on the FRIDAY test day!:clap:

There ya go, improved the deal already

Wondered when someone would try this . Was watching a few struggling at the last round. Much needed , good luck with it. Gaz.

Shaun
9th September 2008, 16:24
Wondered when someone would try this . Was watching a few struggling at the last round. Much needed , good luck with it. Gaz.

it is just a promotion tool mate, to get MOTO-DYNAMIX back on track doing some thing I enjoy doing, as well as away, TO SUPPORT CONTINENTALL customers

Grub
9th September 2008, 16:28

Then bring your own machine?????

Ivan
9th September 2008, 16:56
This is a great Idea Shaun,

Alot easier than how we have been changing them with the tire levers haha.

The Contis are rather hard side walled and tend to take a bit of presuasion to get them on the rim

R6_kid
9th September 2008, 17:02

You mean instead of stealing Eddies bead breaker, pffft, yeh right!

Kickaha
9th September 2008, 17:39

Do you know how fucking heavy those things are to move around?

driftn
9th September 2008, 18:05

because they are fucken heavy. but on that note one of our stores actually have a mobile van with fitting machine and balancer in it with eftpos on board trying to sweet talk my boss in to letting me bring it up. Hes not to keen on paying for the fuel in two vehicles to get to the track but i am working on it.

Shaun
9th September 2008, 19:12
because they are fucken heavy. but on that note one of our stores actually have a mobile van with fitting machine and balancer in it with eftpos on board trying to sweet talk my boss in to letting me bring it up. Hes not to keen on paying for the fuel in two vehicles to get to the track but i am working on it.

$120 can KILL a lot I guess:chase:

flame
9th September 2008, 20:03
Does the freebies count if I swear by conti's on the road but dont use them on the track? lol:msn-wink:

Sparky Bills
9th September 2008, 20:12
Very good idea.
Specially with the conditions we have had the past year...

Grub
9th September 2008, 20:33
Do you know how fucking heavy those things are to move around?

because they are fucken heavy.

Yep, so why is Driftn making an issue of Shaun bringing his? If he doesn't want you to play with it, that's his perogative. Sometimes it pays to be a little gracious.

driftn
9th September 2008, 21:02
Yep, so why is Driftn making an issue of Shaun bringing his? If he doesn't want you to play with it, that's his perogative. Sometimes it pays to be a little gracious.

Um im not making an issue of shaun bringing his well done that man i say.
Fair enough if he doesn't want me to use it then sweet as tuff luck for me i will just have to pay for it. How ever i have stood at a fitting machine for the best part of the day on many occasions and i can tell you that it is a very bloody tedious task.
As shaun said I would be doing him a favour by helping him out for a while and not blowing my own trumpet here but im sure i would be faster at doing it than most of the people there.

roadracingoldfart
9th September 2008, 22:48
Good move Shaun its needed and i have seen a few sidewalls get a good thumping by frustrated , rushed riders between sessions.
Where will you be at the track ???

And if anybody needs it i normally have my balancing frame in the garage so bring a wheel , an axle , and a bunch of stick ons and go for it.

Double garage oposite the ambo bay with Nicksta & Frenchy.

PS; i drink alot of coffee so dont be shy.
Flat White with 3 sugars. :yes: :eek5:

Paul.

Tony.OK
10th September 2008, 04:21
Good move Shaun its needed and i have seen a few sidewalls get a good thumping by frustrated , rushed riders between sessions.
Where will you be at the track ???

And if anybody needs it i normally have my balancing frame in the garage so bring a wheel , an axle , and a bunch of stick ons and go for it.

Double garage oposite the ambo bay with Nicksta & Frenchy.

PS; i drink alot of coffee so dont be shy.
Flat White with 3 sugars. :yes: :eek5:

Paul.

3 Sugars and ya still look sour? :Pokey:

Nah good onya Shaun.............be great to have one of these at track days too.

Shaun
10th September 2008, 06:51
3 Sugars and ya still look sour? :Pokey:

Nah good onya Shaun.............be great to have one of these at track days too.

Every where Moto-Dynamix mobile buisness is, the tyre machine, tyres, chains,break pads, clip ons, body work, boots, gloves, helmets etc will be there as well

Shaun
10th September 2008, 06:53
Um im not making an issue of shaun bringing his well done that man i say.
Fair enough if he doesn't want me to use it then sweet as tuff luck for me i will just have to pay for it. How ever i have stood at a fitting machine for the best part of the day on many occasions and i can tell you that it is a very bloody tedious task.
As shaun said I would be doing him a favour by helping him out for a while and not blowing my own trumpet here but im sure i would be faster at doing it than most of the people there.

I agree, having you man-ing it would be fantastic!

Hopefully!!!!!!! Some one does not just copy my commitment and idea, and muck me up by turning up with THERE BOSSES equipment

O well

Conti users still get to use it I guess FOC

Shaun
10th September 2008, 06:55
Does the freebies count if I swear by conti's on the road but dont use them on the track? lol:msn-wink:

Haha

You have a REP on here, a GOOD ONE

YOU HAVE JUST EARNED yourself FOC tyre machine usage!! ( Your wheels only)

NO MORE SORRY

ajturbo
10th September 2008, 07:13
Haha

NO MORE SORRY
we all know you just want to look at her butt.....hahahahah

Shaun
10th September 2008, 07:23
I am Male!

Just edited the origginal post

NOT there on Friday @ Taupo @ motott track day doing some skids myself for a change:niceone:

Ivan
10th September 2008, 18:42
This actually is a really good idea and I hope no body doesnt steal your idea as that would suck,

Good idea with break pads etc. The club scene is really getting big these days with Sam there doing Leathers now you doing this

Catch ya there

Will you be out there on your toy racing?

flame
10th September 2008, 18:57
Haha

NO MORE SORRY

Aww your a legend :niceone::first:

I'll shout your lunch for ya instead :)

And it's a DAM awesome Idea shaun. Im sure many people will be greatful of your service.

Shaun
11th September 2008, 07:13
Aww your a legend :niceone::first:

I'll shout your lunch for ya instead :)

And it's a DAM awesome Idea shaun. Im sure many people will be greatful of your service.

2 sugar and heaps of milk in mine thanks

Shaun
13th September 2008, 07:24
Promotional bump

driftn
22nd September 2008, 11:46
Bit of a bump for the service.

Hey what sort of machine is it Shaun?

worm13
22nd September 2008, 12:06
This is awesome slowly but surely the vic club meets are becoming more like the suzuki winter series many moons ago (im 23 and feel more like 35 with that comment lol) heres hoping soon small prize money will be up for grabs, great to see the change to club level :headbang:

Shaun
24th September 2008, 09:40
Bit of a bump for the service.

Hey what sort of machine is it Shaun?

A NEW Bike lift from Euro Bike w/salers unit number BL TCC 5523 :rockon: