PDA

View Full Version : First group of Mentors confirmed

Mental Trousers
10th September 2008, 19:13
First group of Mentors confirmed

It's taken a few weeks but the 1st group of Mentors has finally been confirmed. The main reason for taking so long was the Mentor Admins looked into the negative feedback that was sent in regarding some of the candidates. While there was tons of positive feedback they took the time to thoroughly investigate the negative feedback. ALL of the feedback was very valuable in the process of deciding if a candidate should be confirmed or not and we'd like to thank those that sent theirs in.

You will notice that now all of the Mentors have :Me appended to their names, something intended to that make them very visible on the forums.

The full list can been seen on the Mentors Page (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/mentors.php?do=list) which can be accessed from the Mentoring forum (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99).

carver
10th September 2008, 21:17
so sidewinder, pathos and carver didn't make it!?

Mental Trousers
10th September 2008, 21:25
so sidewinder, pathos and carver didn't make it!?
They're being considered for a :enema: tag

carver
10th September 2008, 21:26

haha..nice!

really?

Qkchk
11th September 2008, 11:31

How about a :Pimple tag?

A pimple on the arse of KB society?:dodge:

FROSTY
12th September 2008, 09:08
Hang on there folks. I think we are missing out on a golden opertunity here.
Think about certain american reality shows --don't they all have crash test dummies??

Filter_nz
12th September 2008, 22:57
What exactly is this mentor program?
I just got my full and brought a bike I'm too scared to ride... mentor sounds too to me!!
Not really, but I've gone from a Hyo GT250R to a VTR1000 which is a pretty big jump. Did an advance riding course in Petone but still only really know the basics of riding.

Mental Trousers
13th September 2008, 21:19
What exactly is this mentor program?
I just got my full and brought a bike I'm too scared to ride... mentor sounds too to me!!
Not really, but I've gone from a Hyo GT250R to a VTR1000 which is a pretty big jump. Did an advance riding course in Petone but still only really know the basics of riding.
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=79923

justsomeguy
13th September 2008, 21:23
I vote that this group of mentors be disbanded as they are all also CAGERS!!!:eek5:

.... and we all know the problems cager's cause.:angry2:

NighthawkNZ
17th September 2008, 22:52
I vote that this group of mentors be disbanded as they are all also CAGERS!!!:eek5:

.... and we all know the problems cager's cause.:angry2:

Hey I have never held a cage license and I do not intend on getting one... don't see the need for it... so I have never bothered... I actually hate being in a cage...:bash:

And I have been on the road since I was 15 thats ummm.... carry the 1... divide by errr... :blink: that's some time with out a cage license... :confused:

:Punk: