PDA

View Full Version : Andrew - rock out with your cock out

bomma
11th September 2008, 23:15
it would seem our long, blonde-haired friend was the feature guitarist in band "Beneath the Silence" who won the smokefree rockquest!! congrats andrew :niceone:

bomma
11th September 2008, 23:32
andrew led a harsh road to his recent fame and glory. signing on at a young age to a blantantly gay band (pic 2) andrew would often go hard on stage (pic 1)

bomma
11th September 2008, 23:34
but with the new band has come great success, with many photo deals (pic 1) and parades (pic 2)

2wheeljunkie
11th September 2008, 23:45
and thus kids this is how the war began..!!:shit:

Real_Wolf
12th September 2008, 02:07
he has a black mustache at parades?

Ragingrob
12th September 2008, 08:22
So THAT'S what Nish does when he's in at Uni studying so hard... Searches the net for random pics until he finds some that looks remotely (and I mean remotely) like one of his mates.

And then exploits them to the world!

Btw is that Banzai I see on the left of that group pic? :shutup:

2wheeljunkie
12th September 2008, 12:29

why yes it is..nish u scored a good pic there with two smc member's in their prime..wait did i say prime?..:eek:

bomma
12th September 2008, 12:48
if memory serves me right, the guitarist in the purple shirt/jumper playing the black guitar is a woman :rofl:

it was late, i was wired and didnt have anything to do :bleh: besides, the story was going to start with andrew actually being a chick who advertised guitars and amps, before realising her own talent!! :niceone:

BANZAI
12th September 2008, 12:59
So THAT'S what Nish does when he's in at Uni studying so hard... Searches the net for random pics until he finds some that looks remotely (and I mean remotely) like one of his mates.

And then exploits them to the world!

Yes thats me, I play Rock Violin with dyed hair with Emo fringe and pierces!! :headbang::violin:

klyong82
12th September 2008, 13:34
Just realised that Stevo is also in the group pic....check the pic....i like ya hair.. :rockon:

Timati
12th September 2008, 13:41
Yes thats me, I play Rock Violin with dyed hair with Emo fringe and pierces!! :headbang::violin:

Be funny if you did have an Emo fringe and piercings. Reckon you should do it!

Phurrball
13th September 2008, 18:37
Just realised that Stevo is also in the group pic....check the pic....i like ya hair.. :rockon:

Love the name of the .JPG Kim -

Are you insinuating that Andrew is 20% Gay? :lol:

shingo
13th September 2008, 19:29
Love the name of the .JPG Kim -

Are you insinuating that Andrew is 20% Gay? :lol:

Hate to burst your bubble but the ASCII encoding for a space is %20, which is why you see it in the filename.

klyong82
13th September 2008, 22:58
always known him to be odd.......but i copied that photo from Bomma and he named it like that

Phurrball
15th September 2008, 09:17
Hate to burst your bubble but the ASCII encoding for a space is %20, which is why you see it in the filename.

Bubble intact and wafting lazily through the air hypnotising small children...

I figured %20 was a space, now I know the why and how. I still like my interpretation better - nothing like blatantly misinterpreting for the benefit of dubious humour (I am gonna be a lawyer when I grow up y'know?):wari:

(And I don't mock too harshly, for I once had a Golden mane like Andrew's - look at me now :blink:)

shingo
15th September 2008, 11:36
(And I don't mock too harshly, for I once had a Golden mane like Andrew's - look at me now :blink:)

A vision of the future for andrew perhaps?

I better not grow my hair too long or it might start falling out :crazy:

bomma
15th September 2008, 12:38
A vision of the future for andrew perhaps?

:2thumbsup :lol::rofl::lol: waahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha