PDA

View Full Version : Who wants a CAT?

Mom
13th September 2008, 17:11
This one is real cute, little and black. Very affectionate, but has gourmet tastes in food (minor detail really). She is also a VERY GOOD hunter :yes:

Pity of it is she is useless at killing things :bash:

Some of you may remember this thread;

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=59822&highlight=rat

Cat rhymes with RAT after all!

Friggen thing has brought another rat in the house and let it go! Very much alive it is, and now shut in my daughters bedroom with a lovely killing rat trap!

It has been 2 nights now, please wish us luck killing the fucker tonight, before it chews its way through a wall to torment my life further!

Actually I want to keep the cat (now locked out of the house at night) but KILL the RAT!

slofox
13th September 2008, 17:49
Ahhhhhh - my sympathy. I had a cat do just that and it took me two days to get the damn thing out of the flat.....eventually chased it out with a broom.....the cat looked at it and then back at me - just shrugged its shoulders and sodded off......ngngngngngng

Then it brought in another rat which climbed into the recliner chair and died up in there......had to pull the bloody chair to bits to get the dead rat out...took three days to put the friggin' chair back together again.....pussy was not too popular....:mad:

yungatart
13th September 2008, 17:55
Jeez, woman. if you did some blardy housework occasionally and cleaned the place up a bit, the rats would leave home!
tis all your fault!
Now, get off the computer, lay off the wine and go do some vacuuming, oh, and cook Mark some eggs.....:yes:

Mom
13th September 2008, 19:12
Jeez, woman. if you did some blardy housework occasionally and cleaned the place up a bit, the rats would leave home!
tis all your fault!
Now, get off the computer, lay off the wine and go do some vacuuming, oh, and cook Mark some eggs.....:yes:

Kiss my arse! :yes:

Utter bitch! :love:

MadDuck
13th September 2008, 19:16
another rat in the house and let it go! Very much alive it is, and now shut in my daughters bedroom with a lovely killing rat trap!

Please wish us luck killing the fucker tonight, before it chews its way through a wall to torment my life further!

Poor Blackie. Brings you another luvly present and gets kicked out of home for it you big meanie :sunny:

BTW if its been there one night it has probably already chewed its way through the next wall..... sleeping in the lounge at the moment are we???

Mom
13th September 2008, 19:18
Poor Blackie. Brings you another luvly present and gets kicked out of home for it you big meanie :sunny:

BTW if its been there one night it has probably already chewed its way through the next wall..... sleeping in the lounge at the moment are we???

You too! Bitch! :bleh:

FLYMO
13th September 2008, 20:51
yeah we got a fat cat that brings in gekos with a few puncture wounds and lets them go
amazing they seem to survive though

ManDownUnder
13th September 2008, 20:56
I'll check wih the kids... we got us an eel tonight and the middle child decides she wants to pick it up. I wait for the scream of eeewwww - slimey... and instead I get

..."cool!!!!!..." and calls her brother over for a go. DAT'S MA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Want me to send little miss 6 to kill the rat for ya?

Maha
13th September 2008, 20:58
I'll check wih the kids... we got us an eel tonight and the middle child decides she wants to pick it up. I wait for the scream of eeewwww - slimey... and instead I get

..."cool!!!!!..." and calls her brother over for a go.

DAT'S MA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Want em to send little miss 6 to kill the rat for ya?

Oh god yes please!!
Tell ya what (everyone else dont read this) I got the ladder out yesterday to look through the window, how brave am I??.....Honda riders eh?

Toaster
13th September 2008, 20:59
This one is real cute, little and black. Very affectionate, but has gourmet tastes in food (minor detail really). She is also a VERY GOOD hunter :yes:

Pity of it is she is useless at killing things :bash:

Some of you may remember this thread;

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=59822&highlight=rat

Cat rhymes with RAT after all!

Friggen thing has brought another rat in the house and let it go! Very much alive it is, and now shut in my daughters bedroom with a lovely killing rat trap!

It has been 2 nights now, please wish us luck killing the fucker tonight, before it chews its way through a wall to torment my life further!

Actually I want to keep the cat (now locked out of the house at night) but KILL the RAT!

mmm have a high velocity air rifle here... could sling it on the bike and ride up to shoot said rat in the face (may have issues with the law on that one though.......)

Ah... possum in the kauri outside... off to get me some killin' - will be the 8th kill this fortnight.

MadDuck
13th September 2008, 21:01
I got the ladder out yesterday to look through the window, how brave am I??.

OMG tell me you didnt.... you big girls blouse :bleh:

lb99
13th September 2008, 21:26
DAT'S MA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

ha, I have a 3yo like that, not grossed out by anything, especially if its "been deaded", not even a stroppy crayfish spinning out on the kitchen floor

she has a VERY tolerant goldfish too....(it used to be a frog)

all you need is one ant though and its the end of the world

Mom
13th September 2008, 21:28
OMG tell me you didnt.... you big girls blouse :bleh:

Yeah, he may have done that! :mellow:

I hate Rats! I can deal with mice, but rats are something different. They are evil looking, nasty, revolting, ugly, disgusting, filthy, disease carrying, wish my vocabulary was better, rodents!

I used to live rural, we got river rats. My black cat used to catch and kill these things and leave them on the deck for me to compliment her and get rid of. We live in town now, these fuken rats are town rats, smart, evil rats.

Maha does not like mice either :dodge:

piston broke
13th September 2008, 21:38
hey i could bring over my neapolitan over but at 60kg+,
he may do more damage in 1 minute than the rat does in a year.

Pussy
13th September 2008, 21:40
Mom... rats are just extremely well-doing mice! HTFU! :laugh:

GurlRacer
13th September 2008, 23:01
Mom - I thinkies you need to watch Ratatouille.... :)

Mom
14th September 2008, 07:45
Mom... rats are just extremely well-doing mice! HTFU! :laugh:

No, no I wont! :no:

Mom - I thinkies you need to watch Ratatouille.... :)

Meany :bleh:

Well the friggen thing has not gone near the trap :mad:

It is baited with nutella as advised by the rat exterminator we had to use last time the cat was so clever and the cat about knocked herself out last night trying to get back in through the locked catflap.

Think I may change the name of Mahas ride today to

Maha 400 with a twist, and turn the end of ride gathering into a kill the rat at Moms place :killingme

yungatart
14th September 2008, 09:29
Ya just don't get it, do ya, Mom?
Poor Blackie knows that you are an incompetent human, who can't hunt. She is trying to show/mentor/teach you by her excellent example. When you learn the lesson, she will cease to bring you any more little goodies.
You are lucky to have such a caring cat!

Number One
14th September 2008, 11:11
:rofl:

Sorry as you were...couldn't help it...

Well? It was begging for it and who better placed than the Strumpet to crack the obvious and obligatory pussy joke anyway :rolleyes:

Monie
14th September 2008, 12:19
Tell ya what (everyone else dont read this) I got the ladder out yesterday to look through the window, how brave am I??.....Honda riders eh?
now thats funny .. but i am like that with spiders.. they get the bash. stomped on ten times then the bash again... take that you bitch. die with the finally stomp...

Mom
14th September 2008, 17:39
The rat is having the BIG SLEEP :woohoo:

Seriously big sleep, complete with duvet and sheets!

Pics to follow :yes:

piston broke
14th September 2008, 17:48
damn,murphy the neo is gutted,he thort he might get to have a go at the rat after i got home from the 400

Mom
14th September 2008, 17:49
I am so proud of Maha!

He scared the Rat to death when he showed it his 9 iron!

Not sure if I will tell the little girl (17) where we found it though :dodge:

Number One
14th September 2008, 17:51
eww it did little poohs everywhere! How shitty :rolleyes:

Bags not sleeping on that couch next time I stay :rofl:

Maha
14th September 2008, 18:33
eww it did little poohs everywhere! How shitty :rolleyes:

Bags not sleeping on that couch next time I stay :rofl:

Thats Hannahs bed....:eek:
Fucken' thing was sleeping, well if being dead can be called sleeping?
But my 9 iron was at the ready, had my leathers on too, no way was that bastard going to run up my leg with a fight from me....:2guns:
Didnt come to that im happy to say, a paper towel was all I needed, its now in a rubbish bin outside the 4sq :msn-wink:

Her_C4
14th September 2008, 18:46
But my 9 iron was at the ready,

You were going to teach it to play golf?:blink: he he he

(Damn I hate those things :2guns:)

The Pastor
14th September 2008, 19:50
mmm have a high velocity air rifle here... could sling it on the bike and ride up to shoot said rat in the face (may have issues with the law on that one though.......)

Its perfectly legal.

GurlRacer
15th September 2008, 00:34
Ahh Mom, I can just imagine that conversation! :laugh:

"But Mom... I didn't do it!"
"I know dear, I did it"

:gob: