PDA

View Full Version : Davide Gozzini World Supermoto

vroom
13th September 2008, 19:43
Davide who is in contention to take the World SM S2 title this year recently gave an exclusive to TM NZ, I have posted some of it below. Check the link for the rest and will also be posting (as time allows) some tips and setups for any one interested...

Q&A with DAVIDE GOZZINI | Factory TM Racing Supermoto Rider and #1
Interview by TM Racing NZ - All rights reserved.

TM New Zealand: What do you do away from the track? Any hobbies other than riding. Movies, restaurants, night life?

Davide Gozzini: When I'm not on the track I want, as soon as possible, to have fun and take away the stress that is usually created by the GP, which also is a the vital part of the race. However I like playing football, riding the bike, having a good evening with my friends, smiling at the "national problems", playing tennis and having a good time with my girlfriend Sara. I'm lucky because I share my passion with my friends and with them I play sport regularly; everything becomes a challenge, from a tennis match to "Pro Evo soccer" on my Xbox 360.

I see from your biography you mention some very special cars, you also have several different but equally exotic bikes (Italian also). Do you spend much time riding MX/Enduro/street, and is it for enjoyment or cross training?

Davide Gozzini: Riding for me is a pleasure, not just a job and for this I have MV AGUSTA BRUTALE, Husky 450 factory with which I obtained third position in the Supermoto World Championship in 2004, two TM Racing for motocross 144 and 450, which I use for my training normally and also the TM 660 Factory. Personally I prefer Italian products because they are never boring and because I think they can transmit emotions.

For the rest http://www.tm-racing.co.nz/news/gozzini-interview.html

vroom
:stupid:

AlBundy
13th September 2008, 20:53
Awesome, thanks for that...

Sounds like a very personal interaction in the team, regarding r&d etc...

I'm motarded
14th September 2008, 00:52
yeah good read cheers

FlangMasterJ
16th September 2008, 21:19
Those TM's Gozzini rides are badass.

AlBundy
16th September 2008, 22:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5LTnZWVP8&feature=related