PDA

View Full Version : HP2 Vs 1125R

dangerous
14th September 2008, 20:29
HP2, very tall easy to ride and had no suprises, sounded great with factory Aarpovic can, a lazyish and typical Bmerish faultless ride, could do with more power. A few of the finishings were a bit tacky like the brake peddle and foot pegs. The frame looked wicked and the carbon fibre set it off well. The white and blue colours work well.

1125R, blardy awesome power delivery great riding position easy to ride, badly set up front end on this bike, and with stock muffler it sounded terrible, along with the engine sounds. The bike to ride did not feel like it looks, the fairing works well and you take no notice of the wide ugly radiator guards. I cant wait to see the new 1125 CF Cafe Racer, but for now give me the Buell with the Rotax engine new nosie pipe and a bit of colour in the bodywork and... its me.

98tls
14th September 2008, 20:34
No doubting the Buell must be one hell of a bike but does nothing for me,get more excited over your Mrs:doh:i mean your Mrs bike:laugh:the Hp2 however is something i would really like to ride...everywhere.

idleidolidyll
14th September 2008, 20:49
the Buell is what, $10 grand cheaper?

..........and sooooo ugly!

nallac
14th September 2008, 20:58
amazingly enough the Buell actually looks better in person.
I was checking one out in Road an sport, its not as ugly as in pictures.
the scoops are still to big and the muffler looks like shit.
(i think the missus's 4x4 is smaller than that muffler).

But overall doesn't look to bad.