PDA

View Full Version : Race format VMCC Round 5?

CHET
16th September 2008, 13:30
I know ive already asked this but does any body know what the format is,its just that my sponsor is finally comeing to watch me race and i would like to show him as much of my raceing as possible ie 2-3 races as opposed to one long race. IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

P.S. WAETHER AWESOME IN PALMY AT THE MOMENT HOPE IT STAYS THIS WAY FOR NEXT WEEKEND AND WE CAN ALL BREAK OUT THE SLICKS.:cool:

Nasty
16th September 2008, 14:00
It will be on-line at vicclub.co.nz after tonights meeting .. give it a day or so to get up there.

Tony.OK
20th September 2008, 11:48
Still no news yet.........:whistle:

Nasty
20th September 2008, 11:53
You could always send a message to race@vicclub.co.nz ... they should be able to respond.

Clivoris
20th September 2008, 19:16
Hi Peeps.
It's hit and miss whether you get a response from the Vic Club Committee by posting a question up here. A query direct to the club would have got a response with the schedule attached. I have the proposed format but this site wont let me attach a RTF file and I'm not savvy enough sort that out. I also seemed to be unable to post on our website so here is the abridged version.
Saturday morning = 20mins practice/qualifying for each class.
Saturday arvo = 1 x 15 lap race each class.
Sunday morning = 1 x 20 lap race each class.
Sunday arvo = 1 x 10 lap race each class.
See y'all saturday. Bring your sunglasses and sunblock.

Tony.OK
20th September 2008, 20:39
Hi Peeps.
It's hit and miss whether you get a response from the Vic Club Committee by posting a question up here. A query direct to the club would have got a response with the schedule attached. I have the proposed format but this site wont let me attach a RTF file and I'm not savvy enough sort that out. I also seemed to be unable to post on our website so here is the abridged version.

Cheers for that Clive, I had emailed Shirley a while ago about formatt but didn't want to keep bothering her.

Clive is the practice and qualifying all at once?
I'm suddenly feeling very unfit looking at the amount of laps:crazy:

Clivoris
20th September 2008, 20:47
No probs Tony. Our mate Shirley is taking a break from admin to focus on her health. E-mails to race@vicclub.co.nz are the hot ticket. As far as I know practice and qualifying are the same gig.
Better rest up mate. I was a broken man after the second day last year. Learned my lesson.

CHET
23rd September 2008, 13:24
Hi Peeps.

Thanks for the reply Clive i appreciate it,looks like we are gonna have a lot more racers at this round hopefully its awesome weather for all:clap:

driftn
25th September 2008, 18:45
Just checked the met service and looks like we are in for a damp if not wet round:(. Although we could get lucky and have the traditional rain in palmy and stinking hot in fielding. Wouldnt be the first time it has happened:rolleyes:

Foxzee
25th September 2008, 21:04
Just checked the met service and looks like we are in for a damp if not wet round:(. Although we could get lucky and have the traditional rain in palmy and stinking hot in fielding. Wouldnt be the first time it has happened:rolleyes:

It WILL be fine as my waterproof mascara has almost run out and Jay's bike needed tyres so guess who won that one!!:(

Nasty
25th September 2008, 21:07
It WILL be fine as my waterproof mascara has almost run out and Jay's bike needed tyres so guess who won that one!!:(

Yes well the mascara is something to really behold!! :doctor: