PDA

View Full Version : '09 R1 looks good!

Edbear
17th September 2008, 21:11
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/msite/micro_v1.aspx

98tls
17th September 2008, 21:25
Yes it does,to good for this old bugger.

R6_kid
17th September 2008, 22:38
heh, there's only two threads about it already :-P

Creeping Death
18th September 2008, 02:35
but kinda looks like all the other R1s 'cept it's eyes are closer together,sorta like Scarlett Johanssen morphing into Angelina Jolie.Sorry,just my opinion.:done:

Edbear
18th September 2008, 07:28
but kinda looks like all the other R1s 'cept it's eyes are closer together,sorta like Scarlett Johanssen morphing into Angelina Jolie.Sorry,just my opinion.:done:

Do you mean like sexy as...?:msn-wink:

The new exhausts stick out the side too much. Easily changed with aftermarket ones I know. The rest looks pretty much the same as usual....really good!

Bend-it
18th September 2008, 10:58
I think the exhausts are fine... Oooh, that's a nice looking bike...

I want one, but can't justify paying for one! Haha!

Anyone giving one away for free? :)

imdying
18th September 2008, 11:04
I think it's hideous (compared to previous R1s), but the inlets around the lights are nice. Given all the tech inside though, that wouldn't stop me from owning one, it's a very cool piece of kit.

NZsarge
18th September 2008, 11:23
In raven/candy red with a set of akra's or a side mounted shorty conversion, a tail tidy and mini indicators. Luvely jubbly. :niceone:

naphazoline
19th September 2008, 06:08
looks, (imo), are irrelevant on sports bikes.they come after performance and handling.

but if you haven't already checked it out,you got to hear the sound of the new engine.
i'd buy one for the sound alone =)

imdying
19th September 2008, 10:47
looks, (imo), are irrelevant on sports bikes.they come after performance and handling.Not completely... when you're having a few well earnt beers in the garage, the looks are more important than anything else :beer:

naphazoline
19th September 2008, 11:17
Not completely... when you're having a few well earnt beers in the garage, the looks are more important than anything else :beer:

well...s'pose i can't argue with that.

a few beers can make them look a lot nicer ;)