PDA

View Full Version : Hi, new to forum, my introduction

DrDee
25th January 2005, 14:49
I have been living in Auckland for just over a year now after moving up from Taranaki and have been riding bikes constantly since I was 15 (now 32). My main ride is a slightly ratty black FZR1000 and I have recently purchased a red/white FZR400 to get through the traffic a bit easier as I travel about 75km per day through the city. I have found the 400 to be very nimble and quite a lot quicker than I assumed.

Are their any other FZR fans out there, and where is the best place to find parts? I need a new screen for both and the 1000 has a VERY seized pilot air screw so I am looking for another carb body for that (unless someone knows someone who thinks they can fix it for me).

Anyway, I am glad I found this forum and if there are any clubs/organisations in the Auckland area that I would fit into please let me know, I don't have many friends up here yet and it is always more fun to hang with like minded people.

Cheers,
Dion :wavey:

Two Smoker
25th January 2005, 15:03
Hey mate, welcome to the site :niceone:

You want Bike blades they have a 0800 number, not sure what it is sorry....

Otherwise check out Mt Eden Motorcycles as they will probably have one.....

Make sure you come out on some KB rides :niceone:

Yokai
25th January 2005, 15:20
Welcome welcome welcome and welcome... :rolleyes:

Wari's around somewhere to give you the traditional arse-showing, but we'll leave that to him, eh?

vifferman
25th January 2005, 15:24
Hello there, Dr Dee, and welcome to KiwiBiker! :spudwave:

Riff Raff
25th January 2005, 15:26
Welcome to the madhouse :wavey:

Paul in NZ
25th January 2005, 15:27
Anyway, I am glad I found this forum and if there are any clubs/organisations in the Auckland area that I would fit into please let me know, I don't have many friends up here yet and it is always more fun to hang with like minded people.

Cheers,

Shit Dion... If these losers had real people that would hang out with them they wouldn't have to spend so much time on their computers trying to hook up with hot russian chicks...

Besides I think the Auckland City Council has a by law preventing people with minds like ours from gathering in groups... :Pokey:

Nah! Just kidding! Welcome!

Paul in NZ

MSTRS
25th January 2005, 16:21
Besides I think the Auckland City Council has a by law preventing people with minds like ours from gathering in groups... :Pokey:

I hope so - it will prevent them breeding and spreading throughout the rest of the country. Quick, on your bike back to the naki before it's too late!! :whistle:

Coyote
25th January 2005, 20:00
Wilkommen to the site :niceone:

James Deuce
25th January 2005, 20:34
Hi de hi, Dr Dee

WaRi hasN't bin SEen foR somTimE Now, so hAir goEs: :moon:

Welcome to KB

StoneChucker
25th January 2005, 20:56
Hi de hi, Dr Dee

WaRi hasN't bin SEen foR somTimE Now, so hAir goEs: :moon:

Welcome to KB
Can you do Wari(TM) 1337?

Firefight
25th January 2005, 20:59
yes, another welcome, something for everyone here at KB, hope you enjoy.

F/F :blink:

Joni
25th January 2005, 21:02
Welcome to KB...
Have fun!
:banana:

Ms Piggy
25th January 2005, 22:22

Cheers,
Hi DrDee :wavey: You've come to the righ place. There are some great guys and gals in Akld that love bikes.

outlawtorn
26th January 2005, 10:23
Greetings Dr Dee,

Doctor of what I wonder?

Anyway, welcome to the site, have loads of fun....

C-ya

Wolf
26th January 2005, 15:48
G'day and welcome from a fellow noob (to the group) :2thumbsup

Waylander
26th January 2005, 16:40
welcome to the wonderfull forum of bikerness have fun and enjoy

inlinefour
26th January 2005, 23:20
Welcome and enjoy :2thumbsup