PDA

View Full Version : Classic Sidecar passenger wanted

Atlas
19th September 2008, 18:53
For next sunday at Taupo for big wheeled BSA A65 outfit.

Must have MNZ licence!

get a head start on the have a go day.
This NZCMRR meeting will be held on track 2.

Great opportunity to crew:banana::beer:

scuzeme
24th October 2008, 14:55
For next sunday at Taupo for big wheeled BSA A65 outfit.

Must have MNZ licence!

get a head start on the have a go day.
This NZCMRR meeting will be held on track 2.

Great opportunity to crew:banana::beer:

I know this is a bit late but did you get someone?
I would sell my nana to have a go at this so if anyone needs a swinger....im up for a go.
There said it.:headbang:

sidecar bob
24th October 2008, 15:33
I know this is a bit late but did you get someone?
I would sell my nana to have a go at this so if anyone needs a swinger....im up for a go.
There said it.:headbang:

I have a classic sidecar, Post up pics of your nanna & ill see if we have a deal.

skidMark
24th October 2008, 15:41
I have a classic sidecar, Post up pics of your nanna & ill see if we have a deal.

LOL, both move about as fast eh bob :eek:

sidecar bob
24th October 2008, 17:00
LOL, both move about as fast eh bob :eek:

I think you need 3 laps on it with scrivy to sort your mouth out.

scuzeme
24th October 2008, 18:38
You can see that the racing gene runs in the family.
Seriously id like to give it a go and....she needs a good home mate.

sidecar bob
26th October 2008, 21:04
Na sorry, No deal bro.:no:

Atlas
27th October 2008, 10:33
If you are genuinely interested in passengering on a classic (old & noisy) road racing outfit plse send a private message to either me or MARKC with your email address or ph details and we can distribute it. Be aware that the meetings for classics run by NZCMRR are held at Manfield, Taupo and Pukekohe. With some crews doing Wanganui and Pairoa.

Atlas
14th February 2009, 12:33
At the Feb festival, three riders were on the lookout for new passengers, May be some great opportunities at the have a go day this year.:clap:

sinfull
14th February 2009, 13:32
At the Feb festival, three riders were on the lookout for new passengers, May be some great opportunities at the have a go day this year.:clap:
Faaark, well if i wasn't older (mmm or close to it) than the unit itself and would prolly not be able to walk after, as i can't spend too long on my knees, i'd be a starter for someone ! Def interested in having a go though !

coffeejunkie
18th February 2009, 19:33
I'd love to have a go but sadly i stand at 5 foot nothing and am a light weight, LOL, Actually while i'm here how heavy do you have to be?

Atlas
19th February 2009, 16:28
Light is good, its all weight the outfit needs to push along, so light crews have a decent advantage in classics over a heavier crew. Having said that its no point having too dissimilar builds as a light rider doesnt need a lot on the side and a light crew person will struggle to provide stability to a larger rider. All the riders looking for crew are middleweights, so could handle most re'crew't's. Main criteria are a. not letting go or falling off and b. turning up reliably. Its fairly social in classics, so good fun. The SRA have a go day is a good option as its non commital and doesnt matter if you are dead keen or just want to see what you've been missing. :wari:

Atlas
19th February 2009, 16:36
If you took a wander through the pits at a classic sidecar meeting, you'd see young and old, guys and girls, all sizes racing and thats just the people! for example Maxine and Audrey are real quick and Maxine's Grandfather Gordon is still racing on the same bike he's raced isince 1958! If you got the speedbox dvd of wanganui from boxing day, you'll see we had 18 classic outfits racing. Its a great bunch of people:2thumbsup

coffeejunkie
19th February 2009, 20:01
Hay Atlas cheers for that, I'm dead keen to have a go at least, I first saw them when i went to palmy north speedway, I will be at the have a go day with bells on

Atlas
29th March 2009, 11:40
I understand "Blackadder" is intending to go to Taupo for the weekend of the 19th (practice sat, race sun) and doesnt have a passenger. Given the have a go day is not till November, there are three meetings before then; usually april, sept (Manfield) and Oct (Pukekohe). Black adder is the big wheeled kneeler alongside mine on my profile picture. Any potential suckers, I mean volunteers would need leathers, a back protector and a race licence. Life insurance optional.:stupid:
its good fun.