PDA

View Full Version : Wellington: House warming party, wanting to know what sort of numbers

Bren
20th September 2008, 21:53
Hey Guys and Guyesses, as some of you know My wife and I are moving up to Otaki next month (Jane, the wife is already there). We are in the process of buying a house up there and should be moved in around the 21st of next month if all goes to plan. Anyway I do not know any of the Manawatu/Wellington KBers by face so figured a while ago that a housewarming party will be in our best interests to get to know you guys.

I am pencilling in the evening of Saturday 1st November for it. The format will be a Barbeque and general piss up...(BYO hard stuff)...:wari::Punk:

Anyway if you are interested then PM me or leave a post...I will contact you all later giving you the address of the piss up...:rockon:

Oh, it's my wifes birthday on the 3rd of November....so another reason to celebrate!!!

More details will be posted closer to the event

Trudes
21st September 2008, 07:51
I'd definitely love to come through to the big smoke of Otaki to meet you and the mrs, will write it in my diary and see how we go, but will let you know closer to the time if we can make it!! :niceone:

sinfull
21st September 2008, 08:07
OMG biker trash moving in to MY town !

ajturbo
21st September 2008, 08:11
the question should be asked...
will he give everyone the same address to this party?

or will he give some random street name and number and then go and sit and watch the fun begin???

rat biker 08
21st September 2008, 09:46
Im in pram and would love tocome:beer::niceone:

Bren
21st September 2008, 11:11

or will he give some random street name and number and then go and sit and watch the fun begin???
man...what a good idea:niceone:...that would be a hoot!

Bren
21st September 2008, 11:12
OMG biker trash moving in to MY town !

nah mate....not your town.....Otaki will be MY town....

sinfull
21st September 2008, 11:20
nah mate....not your town.....Otaki will be MY town....

Wrapping a ribbon round it for ya now Bren lol
Think i could just about count on me fingers and toes how many know me in otaki !
Less if ya count how often i've been to a pub here in the last three yrs !
Oh wait, that could be how many times i remembered !

Bren
21st September 2008, 11:21
aaah well mate....ya gotta use 2 more fingas soon....:niceone:

sinfull
21st September 2008, 11:26
With your avatar the way it is that comment has rude conotations

Griffin
21st September 2008, 12:02
Mate your neighbours are going to SHIT themselves when a convoy of bikers rumbles up your street and parks outside your house... and theirs.

You will have them all worried as hell :clap:

sinfull
21st September 2008, 12:11
You will have them all worried as hell :clap: Or out with the shotties !
Speaking of which, haven't asked ya yet Bren ! What st is ya new house in ?

Bren
21st September 2008, 15:31
Or out with the shotties !
Speaking of which, haven't asked ya yet Bren ! What st is ya new house in ?

do ya really wanna know? Matene st

sinfull
21st September 2008, 17:39
do ya really wanna know? Matene st
Well ya wont be doing any drink driving from the pubs there man lol ya got two at the end of ya street !~
Think the Tribesmen have moved on from there so you won't hear the shootin between them and the mads no more !
Cop shop within 100 metres of ya ! Overstaffed here now too so there's plenty of them around till dark !
Bloody handy for ya Mrs work ! Do you have your HT ?

cowboyz
21st September 2008, 18:30

Dude, Its in Okati. If the party is any good he shouldnt need to give an address.

The date conflicts with the prizegiving to the 4 points rally so jury will remain out till the day. Looks like a good summer coming up though.

chanceyy
21st September 2008, 18:40
woo hooo Bren sounds like a plan :clap:

will you guys be ready for visitors by then .. you have a lot of missed up time to make up for :laugh: ;)

Meanie
22nd September 2008, 11:00
As cowboyz mentioned thats the four points end so will be a little busy for a bit but hey it doesnt go that long, can jump on the bikes afterwards and head down so Monie and i will more than likely be there

Skunk
22nd September 2008, 11:42
Party? Sounds like a plan...

Number One
24th September 2008, 21:40
Did someone say Party? :pint:

Otaki eh? ...everyone does it in Otaki...would be keen though will depend on availability of babysitters.

Normally we take the little monster to the pub and stuff but Otaki is pretty rough man :lol:

ajturbo
24th September 2008, 22:39

Otaki eh? ...everyone does it in Otaki...would be keen though will depend on availability of babysitters.

Normally we take the little monster to the pub and stuff but Otaki is pretty rough man :lol:
just do what i used to do..

tie him to the pool table...

Bren
24th September 2008, 22:43

Oh well, heaps of bikers turning up...might end up a bit rougher!!!!

Monie
4th October 2008, 16:25
..:Pokey: :rofl:

have you brought a house up here yet..

Bren
5th October 2008, 01:53
its still all in the air...we may be on the streets for a bit....under a bridge maybe.....its fucked up!

Number One
5th October 2008, 06:50
its still all in the air...we may be on the streets for a bit....under a bridge maybe.....its fucked up!
STREET PARTY IN OTAKI :woohoo:

Hope you guys aren't twisting in the wind for too much longer Bren :sunny:

Bren
5th October 2008, 15:36
I'ts all coming together now...Looks like the house IS ours now, looks like the bridge option will not be required.

I have just today organised the furniture removal truck, and will be able to get my bike on the truck IF there is enough room. If not SDU has agreed to let me store it at her place until I can get it moved up (I just hope Le Mans is okay with it too, sure he will be...)...Good on you guys and thanks:niceone:

So the plan for removal at the moment looks like this...Truck arrives Friday afternoon (17th Oct). We load up truck, do final clean, drop keys off at lawyers and then drive up to picton, spend the night there, catch morning sailing, then go to new house. Truck should be up sat arvo (I think he is doing early arvo sailing). Unload and have our first night in the house sat night (or maybe spend the night at inlaws at paraparaumu)

So it is all starting to come together....:woohoo::Punk::woohoo:

ynot slow
5th October 2008, 20:43
The proverbial light at the end of tunnel.Make room for the bike lol,we were the same large truck and smaller one with trailer,still had to fill car up when returning trucks back,then next day drove back to old house to get the bike,think we did 950km in 2 days,as well as loading up Thursday night,empty Friday.

chanceyy
5th October 2008, 20:46
thats blardy great news Bren .. see you in Otaki soon :D

Bren
5th October 2008, 21:07
After talking more with wife looks like we will drive up sat morning ...have booked arvo sailing...and if truck beats us up north then Janes dad and bro in law will start helping with unload...takes a bit of pressure off us...

ynot slow
5th October 2008, 21:12
The word "pressure" is true,enjoy the night in Picton if you can.

Number One
6th October 2008, 06:21
AND if you want a cuppa on your way through Welly get in touch :) maybe you guys will even feel up to a hot sausage and 1 beer or something? :blip:

Bren
7th October 2008, 20:22
Okay....how do I list in the calender....seem to have fucked that one up!

Never mind full details are HERE... (http://www.mcrides.co.nz/index.php?act=calendar&cal_id=2&code=showevent&event_id=194)

Thats right, a Housewarming party. Since my wife and I are moving into new territory I thought this is a good way to-
A) meet the local McRides and KB crew
B ) scare the neighbours
C) get pissed!

BYO and a plate or some bangers to chuck on the barbie
I will supply non alcoholic drinks and such...

PM me if ya wanna go and I will reply PM back with address

chanceyy
7th October 2008, 20:24
What date you thinking of Bren ??

Bren
7th October 2008, 20:26
Thinking 1st Nov....i want to be able to get a list of pple that wanna go too...

ajturbo
7th October 2008, 20:37
thats right.. when i am NOT in town... you'll keep buddy!!!!

Bren
7th October 2008, 20:41

ya think the bloody world revolves round you????? :rofl:

ajturbo
7th October 2008, 20:43
ya think the bloody world revolves round you????? :rofl:
you must be the ONLY ONE....

it's all about

AJ.....

ok!!

Meanie
7th October 2008, 20:44
Sweet, the end of the four points rally on that afternoon, evening, will probably venture down for a while afterwards

Skunk
7th October 2008, 21:34
Woohoo! I'll be there then.

yod
7th October 2008, 21:44
Sweet, the end of the four points rally on that afternoon, evening, will probably venture down for a while afterwards

you been smokin the good shit?

we get back on the 27th don't we?

edit: scratch that...you talking about the prizegiving aint ya

sinfull
7th October 2008, 21:57
I will supply piss

free drinks and such...

PM me if ya wanna go and I will reply PM back with address
cool ! I'll be there

Bren
7th October 2008, 22:04
cool ! I'll be there

lol....ya as bad as the media...bloody not changing words, but changing context....

BYO, i will supply some beer but not enough for a total bender...and as a good host will also supply non alcoholic beverages....:Punk:

sinfull
7th October 2008, 22:13
Sa one mate ! Will see what happens on the day with the drinkin ! Ya obviously found yaselves a place then !

Trudes
8th October 2008, 06:52
I ca't make it either sorry, exam time! :(

Monie
8th October 2008, 10:26
you been smokin the good shit?

we get back on the 27th don't we?

edit: scratch that...you talking about the prizegiving aint ya

DA...

cool ! I'll be there

neat i may get the burbon yet... lol
but then again if i am late you would of drunken it al... lol

sinfull
8th October 2008, 17:32
DA...

neat i may get the burbon yet... lol

Are you riding down young lady ?
Might have to pour Ya one of Brens'

Supplied piss

Free drinks !

Haha soon find a bourbon to chuck in ya hand Monie ! Happen to know there's a bottleO not 5 min walk from Brens' (thats not saying there wont be a few there already !)

Monie
9th October 2008, 06:47
this time i will jump on the back have a rest ... then i can have a drink...

sinfull
9th October 2008, 07:28

Normally we take the little monster to the pub and stuff but Otaki is pretty rough man :lol: Rough? define rough lol The pubs are fine now days, Otaki has cleaned its act up in a big way ! It's just the young ones wandering the streets, much like the city !

just do what i used to do..

tie him to the pool table... You used to tie Number ones lad to the pool table ?

Number One
9th October 2008, 16:53
You used to tie Number ones lad to the pool table ?

Dirty bastidge!!! Aj come here :spanking:

Either Fenergan or a teensy weensy bit of Voddy or Tequila in the lads 'sleepy time milky' drink sure gets ya some interruption free 'adult time' in the evening :Punk: Anyone else notice they always wake up as you start getting down to it? :eek:

Anyway I've learnt something today folks :shifty: drugging your child is worse than physical restraint :shit: Carry on Aj...as you were

I'm calling CYPFS now myself :laugh:

Meanie
1st November 2008, 17:58
Sorry Red i wont be able to make it tonight, my wife just came out of hospital yesterday, shes not up to traveling too far at the moment, but i,m sure well meet up sooner or later. Have a good one

cowboyz
1st November 2008, 18:11
I cant come up with an excuse as good as that but I not coming down either. Havent got Yod to hold my hand.