PDA

View Full Version : Serial Killer or Programmer

SpankMe
9th September 2003, 18:21
Serial Killer Quiz (http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/)

Slim
9th September 2003, 19:00
I'm safe too: 9/10. :beer:

Mitch
9th September 2003, 19:44
Oh dear  :o   I think I would have to stick with Slim to stay alive.  A piss poor 5/10 I'm afraid hehe :eek:

Skunk
9th September 2003, 22:23
8/10. Be ok if I hadn't picked killers for programmers... :D

Big Dog
9th September 2003, 23:24
:angry2: 4 out of ten not helped that 3 were serial killers I remembered from books mags etc. so the real score at guessing?
1/7.:o

FARK to me they all looked like serial killers.

Antallica
9th September 2003, 23:53
8/10 :)

Gixxer
10th September 2003, 10:55
8/10, still think the first dude looked like a killer.

Dave
10th September 2003, 11:06
6/10 but then they're all scum suckers anyway-why else would they compare them.
It wasn't Plumbers or mechanics vs killers was it?

DeanOh
10th September 2003, 11:14
9/10....I work with some of those guys:confused:

Dave
10th September 2003, 11:18
should've put some of our politicians in there.

Duke of Rogan
10th September 2003, 11:47
5/10

all programmers/developers look like serial killers.
I'll have to find a couple of staff photos to upload :p

merv
10th September 2003, 12:28
6/10, but you know to me 9/10 of them looked liked killers, only the fat bearded guy Philip Wadler looked like a programmer to me.

Am I prejudiced or something?

curious george
10th September 2003, 13:23
4/10.

I'm glad to have made out of the BBQ alive!:gob:

OK, now I give up. Who does what here?

Gixxer
10th September 2003, 14:27
serial killer

Coldkiwi
10th September 2003, 17:27
7/10... I agree, the first bloke looks very suspicious. he's either  a serial killer or a terrorist.

p.s. Acoustic engineer

Big Dog
10th September 2003, 17:35
Originally posted by DeanOh
9/10....I work with some of those guys:confused:

The serial killers or the programmers?

or perhaps both?

A serial progammer perhaps?

lol

PZR
16th September 2003, 22:28
8/10
But then programmers are serial killers.
Responsible for the mass genocide of most normal humans sanity on a global scale.
Responsible for the shredding of reason and disection of common sense every time the computor crashes.
Responsible for the brutal slaying of common sense in the english launguage with "error comments"(?) and help messages.
Responsible for the brutal butchery of "the ability to ask for help", by producing the HELP section at the top of the screen full of meaningless explanations understood only by those who already know the answer.
And to cap it all off look at the human misery and loss created by Y2K

:angry2: :eek:

twistymover
17th September 2003, 02:40
6 out of 10. One I recognized. Bit silly really. Just shows that appearances are deceptive.

Big Dog
17th September 2003, 18:18
Originally posted by PZR
8/10
But then programmers are serial killers.

Responsible for the brutal butchery of "the ability to ask for help", by producing the HELP section at the top of the screen full of meaningless explanations understood only by those who already know the answer.
:angry2: :eek:

Are we to assume then that you are a programmer?
Lol.:p

It always amuses me the answers you get from the help menus as many are either irrelevant or nonsensical.:p

DeanOh
17th September 2003, 18:57
Originally posted by Big Dog
The serial killers or the programmers?
or perhaps both?
A serial progammer perhaps?
lol

Both....
i worked for a Telco that was designing and producing network equipment, new technology. there were very scary dudes there, ultra intelligent, but slighty loopy. People that were able to relate better to a computer than another person, 35 yr old guys with 2 PHD's that still lived with their mums. 90% of their lives was work.
those are the type of guys that decide one day, that killing everyone in the office with an AK47 is the easiest way to make the office quiet.

Big Dog
18th September 2003, 18:26
Originally posted by DeanOh
Both....

those are the type of guys that decide one day, that killing everyone in the office with an AK47 is the easiest way to make the office quiet.

The number of kills does not a serial killer make. By definition that is a mass murderer, a serial killer kills repeatedly on seperate occasions and for pleasure not silence......

ooops.....:Oops:

Wasn't meant to admit to knowing that.....

LOL

Kwaka-Kid
18th September 2003, 23:36
8/10, and YES THAT FIRST GUY WAS SUCH A KILLER! shite.

George knows what i do, erm, what is on my name tag? "sterile supply technician" mehehe :) shift work 40 hours which is all i wanted b4 police force.. altho hey george, im looking into jumping outta hosp and going retail with Vodafone. :S dunno, pays better + porlly sundays off 4 racing etc.. have to look harder into it.  Was rental car dude b4 that - mechanic/sales/managment/runnnig business basically.

Big Dog
19th September 2003, 15:06
Originally posted by Kwaka-Kid
"sterile supply technician"
mechanic
Point one, nuf said:o
Point 2, Be affraid be very afraid.:gob:

LMAO

Kwaka-Kid
19th September 2003, 21:39
haha! heeey! oh and my current 2nd job = geek who runs basic global 2000 accounting reports etc and throws them into excel etc and prints out for big boss @ hill and stewart and other managers etc...

but yeah, who i worked for before.. thats prolly where half my bad mechanic habbits come from :( daddy tought me right way... rental cars tought me wrong :( longest recorded car without oil change i think was 37,000km, eshk i felt sorry for the old Ford Telstar that had prolly done near 300,000km.   the amount of panel beating jobs i did too just to make money on the insurence money was very funny either.. altho i wasnt bad at that at all...

oh and the other trick, of not bothering to adjust belts, and just keep spraying that CRC belt grip shit on.. hahaha, ohh so funny :)