PDA

View Full Version : An important opinion poll

Biff
26th January 2005, 11:16
In keeping with opinion polls posted by some recent members I too feel it necessary to gauge the opinions of fellow KB'ers on a very important topic.

So please vote now:

a) Yes
b) No
c) Only when wearing a full face helmet
d) Hookers

Ta

StoneChucker
26th January 2005, 11:21
In keeping with opinion polls posted by some recent members I too feel it necessary to gauge the opinions of fellow KB'ers on a very important topic.

So please vote now:

a) Yes
b) No
d) Hookers

Ta

Your poll lacks a certain criteria, namely the poll question. But, for now, I'll go with d) Hookers

White trash
26th January 2005, 11:21
"A" when included with "D"

You're welcome.

Coyote
26th January 2005, 11:24
and

e) beer

John
26th January 2005, 11:26
when in doubt, take the hookers!!!

erm...

vifferman
26th January 2005, 11:26
The option I wanted to choose wasn't there! :disapint:

MSTRS
26th January 2005, 11:29
or F - all of the above, excepting B of course

Skunk
26th January 2005, 11:30
So please vote now:

a) Yes
b) No
d) HookersYep. That one. No, the one above... no to the right a bit... now down... yeah that one.

Riff Raff
26th January 2005, 11:44
Where's the maybe option?

Hitcher
26th January 2005, 12:53
e. Beer. .

Riff Raff
26th January 2005, 12:58
I can't wait to find out what the question is. When are you going to enlighten us?

marty
26th January 2005, 13:00
a. b. a. a. a. a,aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. c. and d only once.

**R1**
26th January 2005, 13:08
a) Yes
b) No
d) Hookers
e) beer
f) all above
G) go knock over the blue blackbird in the car park for starting this poll :shake:

Biff
26th January 2005, 13:12
I can't wait to find out what the question is. When are you going to enlighten us?

RR - This is very important you know. I really need to understand peoples opinions, so why on earth would I confuse my fellow simple minded KB'ers with what you refer to as a question? Doing so would only make polls recently posted as inferior and irrelevant.

I've got a better idea, let's play guess the question.

Here's mine:

Respondent’s have agreed that they are raving nancy boys who enjoy a beer while their wives/partners spent the housekeeping on whores.

Any better suggestions?

Biff
26th January 2005, 13:16
a) Yes
b) No
d) Hookers
e) beer
f) all above
G) go knock over the blue blackbird in the car park for starting this poll :shake:

...while the owner of said Bird is down the local videoshop dialing 111 in order to give police the name of the R1 owner that has been terrorising the city for the last 10 months while hiring a lesbo flick film of a local married lady who looks rather familier who then fills up the tank of an R1 parked up accross the road with petrol in order to double the heap of crap's value shortly before dropping a lit match into it's tank and hear is make a woooosh sound. :wavey:

No Aaron - I won't race you!

Sniper
26th January 2005, 13:17
I choose Z: When standing on my head in a circular room, bending at the waits at a 45' angle I can see Uranus

Skunk
26th January 2005, 13:27
Respondent’s have agreed that they are raving nancy boys who enjoy a beer while their wives/partners spent the housekeeping on whores.Respondent’s have agreed that they are raving nancy persons who enjoy alcohol while their significant other spent the housekeeping on whores.

Hitcher
26th January 2005, 13:38
Yeah, I'll race Aaron. Christchurch to Invercargill return. Only one fuel stop allowed in each direction. No refuelling unless bikes are stationary.

Yokai
26th January 2005, 14:12
I hate hookers - they always rake my feet, and if the flankers don't get me, then they beat me up. Bastards.

Biff
26th January 2005, 14:24
I hate hookers - they always rake my feet, and if the flankers don't get me, then they beat me up. Bastards.

Yeah - but those gaps between their teeth have a use.... I'll stop there. Taxi!!

Hitcher
26th January 2005, 14:39
Yeah - but those gaps between their teeth have a use...
That'll be the diastema to which you so eloquently and fondly refer...

Riff Raff
26th January 2005, 14:45
RR - This is very important you know. I really need to understand peoples opinions, so why on earth would I confuse my fellow simple minded KB'ers with what you refer to as a question? Doing so would only make polls recently posted as inferior and irrelevant.

Ok here's my opinions:
smurfs
hard-and-fast
possibly
only on thursdays
only if I can wear purple

Hope that helps with your general understanding

Biff
26th January 2005, 14:56
That'll be the diastema to which you so eloquently and fondly refer...

I don't know what his name is, but those gaps make him look like an angry bag of spanners.

Biff
26th January 2005, 14:58
Ok here's my opinions:
smurfs
hard-and-fast
possibly
only on thursdays
only if I can wear purple

Hope that helps with your general understanding

You said hard n fast - tee hee hee :banana:

As an aside - how the hell did the fool that started this thread not only fail to notice that he'd posted it in the wrong section of this forum, but that it's been allowed to say here when it should obviously be in the scooter section.

**R1**
26th January 2005, 15:17

Come on..... ya going to have to conquer those fears one day...

**R1**
26th January 2005, 15:19
Yeah, I'll race Aaron. Christchurch to Invercargill return. Only one fuel stop allowed in each direction. No refuelling unless bikes are stationary.
sure how far to Invercargill? i get 180k's out of a tank is that enough?.......J/K
hell no i can hardly make it to wrk and back for 3 days on a tank

Riff Raff
26th January 2005, 16:53
You said hard n fast - tee hee hee :banana:
Yes, was randomly flicking through dictionary (as you do) and that leapt out at me. Thought it was very appropriate...

inlinefour
26th January 2005, 17:59
its 28.7 degrees here so I'll go for beer, as long as its cold... :2thumbsup

Skunk
26th January 2005, 18:17
Is it about beer then? :Pokey:

dangerous
26th January 2005, 18:44
when in doubt, take the hookers!!!

erm...
Hey............. thats my forking sister ya talking bout, watch it boyo :yes:

dangerous
26th January 2005, 18:46
Come on..... ya going to have to conquer those fears one day...
So were the hell were you last nite then...... i was out and bout on the Busa looking for ya.... I did tell BB ask him..... too scared to show huh...... well ya had your chance now ya gone and blowen it :Pokey:

ps: I had it up on the rear past red's place from the funny wee shops over the rd to the old folks home (damn red bus fuked me up) typical..... no bastard around to see it.

(hey I here the $10k modered busa is up for sale)

Redstar
26th January 2005, 18:47
Confucious say - "man who stick dick in fire fkin grate"

and man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day!

I like a poll with no question it's a form of art!
my response would be...I only eat Brown wholemeal bread with butter.

Is that what you mean? I can see the hidden meaning. I know where your at.

But really LSD is not what it's cracked up to be and you need help :banana:

mikey
26th January 2005, 18:51
daaaaawggggg........i like beans an ketchup

avgas
26th January 2005, 19:21
C..........cos hookers are dirty.
Anyone here got 1/2 a face?

riffer
26th January 2005, 19:37
Confucious say - "man who stick dick in fire fkin grate"

and man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day!

And Confucious also say Man who walk sideways through airport turnstyle going to Bangkok...

Redstar
26th January 2005, 20:16
lol

I never heard that one before :killingme I like it a lot...

When you can walk on ricepaper without damage to paper you can pick up the burning culdron of fire with wrists and burn the dragon on arms and you become a sharlane monk ( kung fu ) Grasshopper....

I got sweaty feet no chance!

**R1**
27th January 2005, 07:03
So were the hell were you last nite then...... i was out and bout on the Busa looking for ya.... I did tell BB ask him..... too scared to show huh...... well ya had your chance now ya gone and blowen it :Pokey:

ps: I had it up on the rear past red's place from the funny wee shops over the rd to the old folks home (damn red bus fuked me up) typical..... no bastard around to see it.

(hey I here the $10k modered busa is up for sale)
Yup Busa up for sale, i think it may have already sold, bugga i needed 200hp.........not

marty
27th January 2005, 07:53
someone say busa for sale???????

Slipstream
27th January 2005, 08:11
And Confucious also say Man who walk sideways through airport turnstyle going to Bangkok...

How about:

Confucious say, 'Elevator smell different to midget.' :shake:

Biff
27th January 2005, 08:55
But really LSD is not what it's cracked up to be and you need help :banana:

Yes please, I haven't been able to get my hands on any for years. Any help would be emancipated.

**R1**
27th January 2005, 09:33
Yes please, I haven't been able to get my hands on any for years. Any help would be emancipated.
why do you need a Limited Slip Diff your honda wouldnt have enough power to break traction would it? :lol: :lol:

Biff
27th January 2005, 10:00
why do you need a Limited Slip Diff your honda wouldnt have enough power to break traction would it? :lol: :lol:

:lol: You make me laugh. Even though you're an :shake:

**R1**
27th January 2005, 10:55
yeah but the Busa we are talking about is an animal :yes: over 200hp at the rear.

dangerous
27th January 2005, 18:55
yip, belongs to the dude that got the J Britten Mem up and running but I think Don from pitlane is interested in it........ as the mother of all street fighters :eek5:

Two Smoker
27th January 2005, 19:30
yeah but the Busa we are talking about is an animal :yes: over 200hp at the rear.

Got nothing on Deaths 220+hp 750 Turbo..... 50-200hp in the space of 1000rpm hehehe

Kickaha
27th January 2005, 19:37
I've got a better idea, let's play guess the question.

Here's mine:

Respondent’s have agreed that they are raving nancy boys who enjoy a beer while their wives/partners spent the housekeeping on whores.

the question was

What do you think of Welsh Immigrants :yes:

dangerous
27th January 2005, 19:57
the question was

What do you think of Welsh Immigrants :yes:
ohhhhhh........dats gona hurt..... just you wait till Biffy gets to work 2morrow :stupid: