PDA

View Full Version : Success at last

Riff Raff
26th January 2005, 18:06
Ladies and gentlemen I would just like to draw your attention to this, my 1000th post. I couldn't have done it without you all. When I injured myself I decided to try to reach that wonderful milestone of whoredom before I returned to work.
Well tomorrow I return to work. And today I am a whore. I'm sooooo happy. :banana: :banana: :banana:

NC
26th January 2005, 18:07
YAY!!! I'm so proud of you :hug:

Joni
26th January 2005, 18:09
Woooohhhoooo! Congrats Riff Raff.
:banana:

Riff Raff
26th January 2005, 18:09
YAY!!! I'm so proud of you :hug:
I had to really up my efforts today - over 80 posts in one day. Thank goodness for the joke thread, eh?

Skunk
26th January 2005, 18:11
Good for you! 2000 watch out! :banana:

Two Smoker
26th January 2005, 18:14
Congrats :)

Take your time to double whoredom ok???

mikey
26th January 2005, 18:32
such a ho (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10....)

Firefight
26th January 2005, 19:09
The big 1k !! :2thumbsup
Good on ya, and just before your back too work, will be in for coffee Puke station in the morning.

F/F :thud:

Hitcher
26th January 2005, 20:40
Fantastic. What a rush one's first big X is.

Tonight should mark the night I am overtaken by Blakamin. The Laws of Physics clearly demonstrate that there is only so long that somebody posting at 7.9 a day average can stay ahead of somebody posting at 20.1. That point has finally been reached.

inlinefour
26th January 2005, 20:54
Ladies and gentlemen I would just like to draw your attention to this, my 1000th post. I couldn't have done it without you all. When I injured myself I decided to try to reach that wonderful milestone of whoredom before I returned to work.
Well tomorrow I return to work. And today I am a whore. I'm sooooo happy. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I look forward to becoming a senior member more though :rockon:

Blakamin
26th January 2005, 21:35
Fantastic. What a rush one's first big X is.

Tonight should mark the night I am overtaken by Blakamin. The Laws of Physics clearly demonstrate that there is only so long that somebody posting at 7.9 a day average can stay ahead of somebody posting at 20.1. That point has finally been reached.
buggga........ I'll have to watch my arse from now on (but I aint there yet!!)

Waylander
26th January 2005, 21:48
congrats on the 1k riff hopefullyy not to much longer before im up there aswell but im just shooting to make 200 soon so i can get senority
anyway congrats again now you need to shoot for 2k

Motoracer
26th January 2005, 21:54
You whore!!

How many times do you get to say that to a chick without causing offence? LOL

Congrats Riffy! :2thumbsup

SPman
26th January 2005, 22:13
You whore!!

How many times do you get to say that to a chick without causing offence? LOL

Congrats Riffy! :2thumbsup

Nice one Sue.

I hit 1000 then gave up trying.....

ajturbo
26th January 2005, 23:04
at least you found something that kept your mind occupied....

just imagine a world with out KB........

you wouldn't met all us lovely men.......

got a sore butt from chatting/posting to them/us......about (shit MOST of the time) stuff.. which was so interesting.......

you have a great day at work, :banana:
we will miss you,
IF you get busy that is..... :lol:

andy

Hooks
26th January 2005, 23:12
Yeah good effort I suppose .... :bleh: at least you haven't been out corrupting young men or anything like that huh ..... :Pokey: :doh: :lol: :bash:

inlinefour
27th January 2005, 02:24
Yeah good effort I suppose .... :bleh: at least you haven't been out corrupting young men or anything like that huh ..... :Pokey: :doh: :lol: :bash:

maybe the weak minded ones... :doh:

Sniper
27th January 2005, 06:06
Congratulations Riff.

Sniper
27th January 2005, 06:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooks
Yeah good effort I suppose .... at least you haven't been out corrupting young men or anything like that huh .....

Originally posted by honda
maybe the weak minded ones...

Yea but as long as NC30 doesnt rub off against her (I can see something becoming of this) We should be OK

Coyote
27th January 2005, 08:06
Ah bugger. You got to 1000 before me :p

Congrats anyway :niceone:

thehollowmen
27th January 2005, 08:09
you don't give us much chance to catch up?

I hope you don't ride the same way or we'll never see you
:bye:

ajturbo
27th January 2005, 10:35

:killingme :killingme :killingme

Biff
27th January 2005, 10:49
May I take this opportunity to thank you Riff for the knowledge, experience and wisdom that you have cared to share with us. Before our paths crossed I had no idea that the fairer sex farted, but that they merely "fluffed".

Thank you. :2thumbsup

Biff
27th January 2005, 10:50
Yea but as long as NC30 doesnt rub off against her

tee hee hee, you said. No, forget it. :doctor:

Skunk
27th January 2005, 11:12
Yea but as long as NC30 doesnt rub off against herNow, what was the word for that... :Pokey:

Riff Raff
27th January 2005, 18:49
May I take this opportunity to thank you Riff for the knowledge, experience and wisdom that you have cared to share with us. Before our paths crossed I had no idea that the fairer sex farted, but that they merely "fluffed".Thank you. :2thumbsup
Actually I think you'll find it's only us girlies in emergency services who fart, burp, and are rude and crude. So don't judge others by my standards!

Sparky Bills
27th January 2005, 18:58
Actually I think you'll find it's only us girlies in emergency services who fart, burp, and are rude and crude. So don't judge others by my standards!

Thank god there are not anymore like you!!!! :killingme
I dont think the world would survive!

Riff Raff
27th January 2005, 19:02
Thank god there are not anymore like you!!!! :killingme
I dont think the world would survive!
But there are!!! I had to put up with my partner today (a woman - attractive as well ) burping and farting all day!

Sparky Bills
27th January 2005, 19:15
But there are!!! I had to put up with my partner today (a woman - attractive as well ) burping and farting all day!

MMMMM
Maybe thats not such a bad thing after all! :blah: :eek: :innocent:

Riff Raff
27th January 2005, 19:19
MMMMM
Maybe thats not such a bad thing after all! :blah: :eek: :innocent:
BTW I think I should point out for those who don't know me or my profession, that when I talk about partner I mean work colleague!

Sparky Bills
27th January 2005, 19:21
BTW I think I should point out for those who don't know me or my profession, that when I talk about partner I mean work colleague!

SURE YOU DO!!! :2thumbsup

Riff Raff
27th January 2005, 19:24
SURE YOU DO!!! :2thumbsup
Ah feck off! It's been a long, hot, tiring day. And if I thought I was going to be eased back into work on my first day back, then I was sadly mistaken.
And then I come home to find I have to sift through 640 odd posts!!! eeek

Ms Piggy
27th January 2005, 19:24
Welcome to Whoredom hun - don't it feel soooooooooo gooooooood. :2thumbsup

Sparky Bills
27th January 2005, 19:25
Ah feck off! It's been a long, hot, tiring day. And if I thought I was going to be eased back into work on my first day back, then I was sadly mistaken.

Sorry. :Oops:
I know what you mean!

Riff Raff
27th January 2005, 19:26
Welcome to Whoredom hun - don't it feel soooooooooo gooooooood. :2thumbsup
It's a proud and humbling thing.... or something!

Riff Raff
27th January 2005, 19:28
Sorry. :Oops:
I know what you mean!
Hmmm, actually you probably don't, but hey thats ok. I'm tired and grumpy now. Have just inhaled some food and am about to experience the sweet blissfulness of a shower! Yay

Sparky Bills
27th January 2005, 20:03
Hmmm, actually you probably don't, but hey thats ok. I'm tired and grumpy now. Have just inhaled some food and am about to experience the sweet blissfulness of a shower! Yay

You still make it soo easy for me!! :shake:
But dont worry, i wont tonight! :2thumbsup