PDA

View Full Version : Multiple tickets from one camera?

FilthyLuka
24th September 2008, 23:40
hey guys,

I just got a ticket come through (72 in a 50, eep) from a camera that was allegedly sitting on one of the main roads during my morning commute. I got the thing in the mail today, incident happened on the 04/09 (thursday).

Between then and now, chances are i've gone fast down that street on numerous occasions (whoops). So it begs the question, have any of you got multiple speeding tickets from one camera?

Max Preload
24th September 2008, 23:53
I thought I'd only ever had the one camera ticket, from a hidden camera in the Waikato trial, between Hamilton and Cambridge. Turns out I got one in 2003 that I was never even told about. I've been in the same place for the past 8 years. Incompetent fucks.

TimeOut
25th September 2008, 06:03
Hopefully they moved it to another site:Playnice: but probably not if they were getting a good supply of return customers:Oi:

ArcherWC
25th September 2008, 06:54
my brother in law got three from the same camera on the same day, hahahaha

Number One
25th September 2008, 07:31
have any of you got multiple speeding tickets from one camera?
FFS YES! About 4 of the fookers!

nodrog
25th September 2008, 07:51
my brother in law got three from the same camera on the same day, hahahaha

my old boss got 3 in 7 mins from the same camera just up the road from work, he went up the road to get his lunch in a hurry, sped back in a hurry cos he forgot his wallet, then sped back up the road cos he was hungry, and thats when he saw the camera.

FilthyLuka
25th September 2008, 07:57
Damnit. Ahwell, only one has arrived so far, so i guess i can just wait and see if any more come through :(

scorry
25th September 2008, 08:03
my old boss got 3 in 7 mins from the same camera just up the road from work, he went up the road to get his lunch in a hurry, sped back in a hurry cos he forgot his wallet, then sped back up the road cos he was hungry, and thats when he saw the camera.

lol oh thats pretty unlucky, but funny for us :clap:

vifferman
25th September 2008, 09:45
I've never had a speed camera ticket.
My mother, on the other hand, had 4 in one day, two each from two (fixed!) cameras near her house.

Nasty
25th September 2008, 10:26
Try this one ... I got ticket going home to drop off the grub .. and when going back to welly for a study group .. same day .. 5 mins apart :(

BOGAR
25th September 2008, 15:24
2 tickets from the same camera, twice. Now use GPS to tell me where most of the cameras are and I add the ones that I see before they see me, not that I speed much anymore, can’t afford the fuel.

MarkH
25th September 2008, 18:25

Ticketed going in both directions? A proper vehicle only has the number plate on the back! You don't need over a tonne of vehicle to pop down the road for lunch!

Patrick
26th September 2008, 20:24
Got done going to the gas station, and again returning home a few (8, I think) minutes later. $30 each way...

Tried to blame the wife... Blame shifting and all....:spanking:

MaxB
26th September 2008, 20:33
My workmate got 2 in 100m. Camera van in Titirangi, drove 50 metres to dairy for smoko and got pinged there and back.

Patrick
27th September 2008, 10:48
My workmate got 2 in 100m. Camera van in Titirangi, drove 50 metres to dairy for smoko and got pinged there and back.

He drove 100m to get smoko?????????

Give em up... they are making him lazy!!!

TimeOut
27th September 2008, 23:32
I heard of one who got flashed and thought that's not right.

Turned round came back past making sure speed was well under the limit and got flashed again.

Did it a third time flashed again, thought it must have been faulty and thought nothing of it.

Until three notices came in the mail for not wearing a safety belt:Oops: Someone was in the van triggering it manually

Patrick
28th September 2008, 10:12
I heard of one who got flashed and thought that's not right.

Turned round came back past making sure speed was well under the limit and got flashed again.

Did it a third time flashed again, thought it must have been faulty and thought nothing of it.

Until three notices came in the mail for not wearing a safety belt:Oops: Someone was in the van triggering it manually

Old wives tail? Urban myth???

Most of the camera operators wear glasses and couldn't see that far... :whistle:

pritch
28th September 2008, 10:31
Most of the camera operators wear glasses and couldn't see that far... :whistle:

They wear dark glasses so that you can't tell that they are actually asleep.

Patrick
28th September 2008, 10:44
They wear dark glasses so that you can't tell that they are actually asleep.

Now there is truth in that.....!!!!

jrandom
28th September 2008, 11:06
Now there is truth in that.....!!!!

I've definitely seen at least one sitting in the van in a posture that almost certainly indicated a state of slumber.

Hey, gotta put the old bastards out to pasture somewhere eh, beats having 'em down the RSA moaning about how traffic policing's going to the dogs these days when you're just trying to get a quiet game of darts in.

:niceone:

Swoop
28th September 2008, 13:57
Surely multiple tickets from the same camera, is simply a tax on the unobservant or the clinically blind?:scratch:

Patrick
28th September 2008, 14:10
Last thing I expected so early in the morning - Didn't spot him at all... Unless it was actually the Mrs..... Hmmmmm......

slimjim
13th October 2008, 16:40
my brother in law got three from the same camera on the same day, hahahaha...

yes we did......asked for photo's........nope not me...:lol:

wife going 64kms to dropping daughter off at danceschool:whistle: as was running late..(photo of wife looking sideways)....then rushing back home cause daughter had forgotten that fee's were due(looking straight ahead):crazy:..then third photo was of eldest daughter using mum's car to pick up boyfriend after finishing work(holding phone to ear)..:buggerd:..all in one hour of wifes first flash....:lol::lol:same speed as mum's 65km in a 50km area..

getafix
14th October 2008, 11:09
We are lucky here in NZ. Brother lives in aus and on a long weekend he got two tickets from the same fixed camera. Over there you get demerit points from cameras as well as double demerits on long weekends. He had to say his wife was driving for one of them or he would of lost his license