PDA

View Full Version : Mob kills motorcycle thief

Bob
27th January 2005, 00:48
An enraged mob armed with knives and axes hacked a thief to death after he attempted to steal a motorcycle in Cambodia. Police said the unidentified man was killed by villagers shortly after he fatally stabbed and robbed a motorcycle taxi driver.

Mob justice meted out to suspected murderers, rapists and thieves has been rising for several years in Cambodia, where the courts barely function after nearly three decades of conflict.

inlinefour
27th January 2005, 02:29
An enraged mob armed with knives and axes hacked a thief to death after he attempted to steal a motorcycle in Cambodia. Police said the unidentified man was killed by villagers shortly after he fatally stabbed and robbed a motorcycle taxi driver.

Mob justice meted out to suspected murderers, rapists and thieves has been rising for several years in Cambodia, where the courts barely function after nearly three decades of conflict.

Then they by their own actions and justice should also be killed? :doh:

gav
27th January 2005, 06:08
Only if they steal motorbikes....... :yes:

**R1**
27th January 2005, 07:12
Only if they steal motorbikes....... :yes:
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :yes: :yes:

Lou Girardin
27th January 2005, 07:14
Could catch on here, if some of our members contributions are anything to go by. "we'll give you a fair trial, then kill you"

marty
27th January 2005, 07:52
so he's a motorcycle thief, but not a murderer? i guess one IS much more serious than the other....

Slipstream
27th January 2005, 07:59
so he's a motorcycle thief, but not a murderer? i guess one IS much more serious than the other....

What if he was a motorcycle thief and a murderer. Like a murdering motorcycle-thief :shit: ... or worse ... a thieving motorcycle-murderer :gob:

BTW marty, I like your advatar lol

Wonko
27th January 2005, 08:05
Police said the unidentified man was killed by villagers shortly after he fatally stabbed and robbed a motorcycle taxi driver.

He was a motorcycle thief and a murderer.

Slipstream
27th January 2005, 08:07
He was a motorcycle thief and a murderer.

:doh:

My mistake, or how is it put these days?

"My bad"

Fryin Finn
27th January 2005, 08:55
This is a fair and just punishment for a motorcycle thief.
Murderers get life but only get a few years in jail (crime school)

avgas
27th January 2005, 09:25
how about we stop prisons in NZ and send 'arrested' crims to cambodia?

duckman
27th January 2005, 10:26
WT, I think we just found the answer to your question regarding treatment of dirty MC stealers!!! :yes:

750Y
27th January 2005, 15:55
good flippin job. round them up, if the system is broke, create your own one 8-)

SPman
27th January 2005, 18:02
Aaaaaahh! My kind of Mob! :yes:

inlinefour
27th January 2005, 22:41
Murder as many people you want as long as they are motorcycle theives? :beer:

gav
27th January 2005, 23:00
Yip, sounds good, when do we start?

inlinefour
28th January 2005, 02:59
Yip, sounds good, when do we start?

Perhaps we should all get together. Put all our bikes on the side of the road, with their keys in the ignition and sit and wait with whatever weapons we can get for anyone dumb enough to pinch a bike? :devil2:

**R1**
28th January 2005, 07:01
Perhaps we should all get together. Put all our bikes on the side of the road, with their keys in the ignition and sit and wait with whatever weapons we can get for anyone dumb enough to pinch a bike? :devil2:
That hardly seems fair....they would leave all the Honda's :bleh: :lol:

NordieBoy
28th January 2005, 11:35
Just leave some big singles out there without decompression levers.
Let natural selection take it's course.

**R1**
28th January 2005, 12:20
Just leave some big singles out there without decompression levers.
Let natural selection take it's course.
I used to have a xr600....and i know what you said is just plain mean

bear
28th January 2005, 12:29
Looks like Cambodia might be one to leave of the itinerary! I know there may have been preceived justice to some in this instance, but the breakdown of law and order for 3 decades sounds serious.

inlinefour
3rd February 2005, 08:49
Looks like Cambodia might be one to leave of the itinerary! I know there may have been preceived justice to some in this instance, but the breakdown of law and order for 3 decades sounds serious.

I doubt if NZ can be compared to these sort of places.

Jackrat
3rd February 2005, 21:12
Could catch on here, if some of our members contributions are anything to go by. "we'll give you a fair trial, then kill you"

Why worry about a trial,we have them now,it's not justice.

The Reihana brothers get out this week.
Cambodia isn't the only country where law an order has gone to the dogs:spudwhat:

What?
4th February 2005, 06:09
Why worry about a trial,we have them now,it's not justice.

The Reihana brothers get out this week.
Cambodia isn't the only country where law an order has gone to the dogs:spudwhat:
Ain't that the truth!