PDA

View Full Version : What modifications have you made to your cruiser?

cruzer
27th January 2005, 14:09
I've added forward controls, vance and hines pipes, saddlebags last but not least a sissybar to keep my lady from falling off! :done:

White trash
27th January 2005, 15:08
2003 FXDX Superglide Sport.

103 cubic inch Sreamin' Eagle stoker motor, Stage IV ported heads, SE260 cam kit, solid lifters, adjustable push rods, roller rockers, 7000 rpm race ignition, Sreamin' Eagle race clutch and primary gearing kit. 45mm flat slide carb and drag pipes.

or that's what I would do if I had any money.

Not that I've had a lot of time to think about it either...... :whistle:

Waylander
27th January 2005, 15:22
nodda damn thing, rides exelent just the way it is doesnt really need anything

Big Dave
27th January 2005, 15:25
2003 FXDX Superglide Sport.

103 cubic inch Sreamin' Eagle stoker motor, Stage IV ported heads, SE260 cam kit, solid lifters, adjustable push rods, roller rockers, 7000 rpm race ignition, Sreamin' Eagle race clutch and primary gearing kit. 45mm flat slide carb and drag pipes.

or that's what I would do if I had any money.

Not that I've had a lot of time to think about it either...... :whistle:

Me too - my choice of H-D has always been FXDX. People don't realise they can be ridden quite quickly.

Haven't been on one of Dave Anderson's Road Rages either but they tell me they are the bollix too.

bd

vifferman
27th January 2005, 15:25
A really PHAT rear tyre (250), king and queen seat, extended springer leading links forks, turbocharger, supercharger, dual NOS injection, airshifter, chromed gas tank, neons everywhere, LED tail-lights and indicators, DVD, full bar facilities, kitchenette, spa pool...

Sorry?!? What were we talking about again...?:confused2 :crazy:

mikey
27th January 2005, 15:29
ummm like first i got smacked over by a policemen whilst riding so i ripped all the fairings off my """"""CRUSISER"""""""an now i ride NAKED... the bike still has a few fairings on it though....

White trash
27th January 2005, 15:34
Me too - my choice of H-D has always been FXDX. People don't realise they can be ridden quite quickly.

Mark Wacker consistantly runs 10.2 second quaters on his FXDX using ONLY parts available from the genuine accessories cataloug.

Still belt drive and everything. Well done that man. :yes:

scumdog
27th January 2005, 16:26
ummm like first i got smacked over by a policemen whilst riding so i ripped all the fairings off my """"""CRUSISER"""""""an now i ride NAKED... the bike still has a few fairings on it though....

Are you sure you even had a 'crusiser' and not a scurisers or a criresus or a sricures or a riscures or even more likely a crisis? :crazy: :confused2 :wacko: :wacko: :eek5:

The Preacher
28th January 2005, 18:01
nodda damn thing, rides exelent just the way it is doesnt really need anything

I agree with alucard_draken, VX1100 ride like a Rolls Royce at only % of the cost :first:

Waylander
28th January 2005, 18:02
I agree with alucard_draken, VX1100 ride like a Rolls Royce at only % of the cost :first:

Gotta love a decent stock bike aye.

skidz
22nd June 2005, 15:19
Got stage one kit, 2 into 1 exhaust and backrest for the wife. Next will be the 14 inch Apes.

White trash
22nd June 2005, 15:56
Got stage one kit, 2 into 1 exhaust and backrest for the wife. Next will be the 14 inch Apes.

Fuck that's some big bars on an FLHRCI!

bungbung
22nd June 2005, 16:40
Mark Wacker consistantly runs 10.2 second quaters on his FXDX using ONLY parts available from the genuine accessories cataloug.

Still belt drive and everything. Well done that man. :yes:

you said Wacker :rofl:

White trash
22nd June 2005, 16:55
you said Wacker :rofl:

You *are* a wacker.

NC
22nd June 2005, 17:31
Are pipes mods? Cause someone in another thread said that they had after market pipes on their cruiser

crashe
22nd June 2005, 19:33
Only thing I would like to add to my bike is a sissy bar...
But 'slashwylde' wont take his sissy bar one off his bike and give it to me before he sells it...hehehe.
So I shall have to look around for one... but they are so hard to come by...
as not many Virago's are wrecked that have them on.

Holy Roller
22nd June 2005, 20:17
Added bent forks bent sissy bar cracked indicators, didn't go too well after that. :whistle:

Now for the super cruiser armchair that I am blessed with....
Spot lights, front air dam, Rear light bar, CB radio, towbar, air horns, still need to be sourced and on the wish list if I ever happen to come into some dosh a Unigo trailer.

skidz
27th June 2005, 12:17
Fuck that's some big bars on an FLHRCI!
Nah, got some mates with 20 inch on thiers.

Jackrat
27th June 2005, 19:16
Twin disks,progressive springs,A10 bars,G80 club man seat,HP clutch plates an springs.Ain't no cruiser nomore.
Heaps more to come yet.Wisco,Boyer,Web,ect ect. :yes: