PDA

View Full Version : Racing Vic round 6 nomatter what!!!

Drew
29th September 2008, 12:00
Well, after sitting the two day out, I cannot stand to just watch again. There is a chance my 749r will be up and running, but if not I have a back up plan.

I threatened people with wrestling my RF in F1, but I have just bought a '93 RGV250, so it would seem F3 and F2 are gonna be the calling of the day instead.

I'm pretty fuckin stoked to tell the truth, I always wanted one of these.

Bring on the next round, WOOT WOOT!!!

Grub
29th September 2008, 12:09
Yeah, you did look a bit needy :) Welcome back!

Tony.OK
29th September 2008, 12:16
Does it come wiff knobblies bro? Yep ya definately looked a bit lost wondering around mate, will be good to see ya back in the saddle:2thumbsup

Drew
29th September 2008, 12:23
Cheers guys. I'm off to pick it up shortly, and the weather of course, is poo.

Str8 Jacket
29th September 2008, 12:34
You're my hero...... :love:

Her_C4
29th September 2008, 12:42
Yeah, you did look a bit needy :) Welcome back!

THAT has to be the understatement of the year:laugh: withdrawal symptoms were evident thats for sure :eek:

Be good to see you back out there Drew - a 250 eh? Hmmm i might be able to touch the ground if you need a back up rider.... :lol: :lol:

chanceyy
29th September 2008, 14:23
Great news Drew .. the spot on the trailer is waiting for you :laugh: :nya: sorry could not resist that one :hug:

Drew
29th September 2008, 14:40
THAT has to be the understatement of the year:laugh: withdrawal symptoms were evident thats for sure :eek:

Be good to see you back out there Drew - a 250 eh? Hmmm i might be able to touch the ground if you need a back up rider.... :lol: :lol:

Yep, it's pretty little, you are welcome to have a thrash on it.

Great news Drew .. the spot on the trailer is waiting for you :laugh: :nya: sorry could not resist that one :hug:

Lets hope I can keep this one upright, it is supposed to be my road bike after I sell the RF.

scracha
29th September 2008, 15:28
RGV250, so it would seem F3 and F2 are gonna be the calling of the day instead.

I'm pretty fuckin stoked to tell the truth, I always wanted one of these.

Bring on the next round, WOOT WOOT!!!

F3 you say? I'd best fit mirrors so I can avoid your crashes :-)

ps. So you're going for the 2 stroke reliability factor after having a Ducati!

Drew
30th September 2008, 09:11
F3 you say? I'd best fit mirrors so I can avoid your crashes :-) In what world, would you be in front of me when if I dropped the bike?

ps. So you're going for the 2 stroke reliability factor after having a Ducati!the 749 has been a very reliable horse mate, and will be again. The fuel connectors are the only thing that ever failed, and that is sorted now they are replaced. (And was only ever caused by us not putting them on proper to begin with.

quallman1234
30th September 2008, 12:19
In what world, would you be in front of me when if I dropped the bike?

When you come up to lap him? ;).

Go the 2 smokers!

Drew
30th September 2008, 14:18
Just took the wee beastie down the street, (cant take it for a hoon yet cos I've got my kids here), and even having ridden big bikes for a long time since I rode one of these, I'm still blown away at how fast they are.

The battery in it is poked, so the power valves don't open when they should, so it comes on like a freight train at about 9k.

I so wish they still did 250 production, or that I'd gone racing way back when they did.

Duke girl
30th September 2008, 15:07
Still prefer to see you on the 749r but just to see you back out there on whatever will be good as I noticed on the weekend the cob webs were starting to set in. Look forward to receiving your entry to round 6 and here's hoping luck is on your side for this round compared to the others.:ride::niceone:

Drew
30th September 2008, 15:13
Still prefer to see you on the 749r but just to see you back out there on whatever will be good as I noticed on the weekend the cob webs were starting to set in. Look forward to receiving your entry to round 6 and here's hoping luck is on your side for this round compared to the others.:ride::niceone:

Cheers heaps luff. I'll email you tonight about entries.

ajturbo
30th September 2008, 15:19
that is really cool matey....

give it heaps!!!!

just remember.. the race is not won on the first lap..... lol