PDA

View Full Version : Ride south Friday the 28th

Firefight
27th January 2005, 15:30
Off to see Kb :love2: daughter in Hammy hole 2morow, will be traveling via 22 and usual back roads. :banana:
Will be at Tuakau bridge till 09.30 hours txt 021 304 310 if interested.

Will return sometime around 14.00hours via Huntly back roads to Rotowaro and 22.

F/F

Riff Raff
27th January 2005, 19:21
Would love to... but I'm working. Hope you have a good trip. :banana:

crashe
27th January 2005, 21:30
Have a safe ride ...... :spudbooge

Eyetie
28th January 2005, 15:31
Good to meet you F/F, hope you had a good lunch in HLZ, have a good weekend on the island, catch you again sometime hopefully.

Firefight
28th January 2005, 15:47
yes, great to meet you MLC, was a good ride down, alot to be said for starting early, before the road warms up, oh btw nice bike you got there.

Good to meet up with KBer Motommaniachick (AKA #1 daughter) and of course my good mate Quazzie, after dropping MMC at her place, headed out to Gordonton, lake Rd to Horotiu (bloody stinky place) down to Ngaruawahia
quick gas up and chat with HP(tried your trick speedmedic) and asked him which way he was going, he was not amused :angry: . Then back to Huntly via Riverview rd, Rotowaro,Ruawaro and back to 22.....

Firefight :wavey:

Motoracer
28th January 2005, 15:53
Good to meet up with KBer Motommaniachick (AKA #1 daughter)
Firefight :wavey:

Is that in the order of birth or in the order of preference (AKA the favorite daughter)?

Firefight
28th January 2005, 15:57
Is that in the order of birth or in the order of preference (aka the favorite daughter)?

have to be a bit careful here, as you know they both lurk on KB from time to time... :o

F/F

Motoracer
28th January 2005, 16:00
have to be a bit careful here, as you know they both lurk on KB from time to time... :o

F/F

Hehe, Sorry F/F. I put you on the spot on purpose. Please don't kick my arse when I come over tho.

Firefight
28th January 2005, 16:04
Hehe, Sorry F/F. I put you on the spot on purpose. Please don't kick my arse when I come over tho.

:Oi: go and reply to your pms...

F/F :crazy:

jrandom
28th January 2005, 16:04
Ngaruawahia quick gas up and chat with HP

Ha! I gassed up next to an HP dude at Ngaruawahia BP yesterday. If I'd thunk of sidling up and asking him which way he was going next, I would have, just to see the reaction :lol:

Firefight
28th January 2005, 16:10
Ha! I gassed up next to an HP dude at Ngaruawahia BP yesterday. If I'd thunk of sidling up and asking him which way he was going next, I would have, just to see the reaction :lol:

yeah, its funny how they react, when Glen did it, it was a great joke, Fuck today I thought this guy was going to blow a carotid artery :shit:

Must just be me :crazy:

( :Oi: :angry2: what this I hear about you at Candy Land, don,t you ever go there again ............without inviting me)

F/F :confused:

Riff Raff
28th January 2005, 18:19
Glad you had a good ride on such a luffly day. Sorry I wasn't on station when you popped in. We got our first job at 6.30am and then didn't stop - HOW RUDE!!!

Firefight
28th January 2005, 19:45
We got our first job at 6.30am and then didn't stop - HOW RUDE!!!

I thought you were sent to puke to slowly get back in to it !

F/F :thud: