:shit:
Sexy shit, I want one!

Quailboy
1st October 2008, 17:02
I'll take a green one please :drool:

Oh and with a aftermarket exhaust.

TaNkSlApT
1st October 2008, 17:16
you shouldn't be putting this stuff up D..........
you're not helping me talk myself out of buying one.:Playnice:

ital916
1st October 2008, 17:18
you shouldn't be putting this stuff up D..........
you're not helping me talk myself out of buying one.:Playnice:

I don't think I would ever talk you out of buying one darryl, get one and then I can sit on it and make vroom vroom noises. :laugh:

Are you actually considering getting one, it would be so worth it...do it...do it...

TaNkSlApT
1st October 2008, 17:26
I don't think I would ever talk you out of buying one darryl, get one and then I can sit on it and make vroom vroom noises. :laugh:

Are you actually considering getting one, it would be so worth it...do it...do it...

haha fuck they're not a hell of alot better than the one i've already got! they're a good 10 kilo lighter (which is heaps and i need it with my fat ass) sure as fuck they look way better! i dunno. it looks like they already got a steering damper on it too. and i think some of the shit i already got on my bike will fit. i'm waiting on mt eden motorcycles to get one so i can test ride it. (if i have my licence back by then!) wonder if they'll let me take it to a trackday??? hahaha.

ital916
1st October 2008, 18:06
haha fuck they're not a hell of alot better than the one i've already got! they're a good 10 kilo lighter (which is heaps and i need it with my fat ass) sure as fuck they look way better! i dunno. it looks like they already got a steering damper on it too. and i think some of the shit i already got on my bike will fit. i'm waiting on mt eden motorcycles to get one so i can test ride it. (if i have my licence back by then!) wonder if they'll let me take it to a trackday??? hahaha.

haha don't think so bro, you kwaka is sick as at the moment, maybe better off just modding your one more. and putting some monster energy decals on it. You can always get the seat done in green.

mapsanji
1st October 2008, 18:20
Can someone please, please be so kind and buy me one..:Punk:

Trouser
1st October 2008, 20:08
very nice.

Choco
2nd October 2008, 08:50
Can someone please, please be so kind and buy me one..:Punk:

Well, if someone's giving them away I'll have one too thanks.

rie
2nd October 2008, 10:52
purrty. :)

ital916
2nd October 2008, 11:03
purrty. :)

:hug:, kwaka fans unite, I haven't sene you around lately rie, I'll try catch up with ya on friday.

EJT
2nd October 2008, 21:30
Do you get extra infraction points from the repost police if you also repost under exactly the same thread heading? :laugh:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=82339&highlight=2009+zx6R

icekiwi
2nd October 2008, 21:39
Thats one Farkin Sexy Bike.....I Want,I Want,I Want,I Want,I Want,I Want,I Want!!!

ital916
3rd October 2008, 06:15
Do you get extra infraction points from the repost police if you also repost under exactly the same thread heading? :laugh:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=82339&highlight=2009+zx6R

:shit::eek::laugh:....:Police::chase:

Biggles08
6th October 2008, 14:57
well I'll chuck my two cents in here....I don't like it! I think they screwed up with trying to copy the ten! Its got none of its own character like the previous models....next!:no:

lanci
6th October 2008, 18:03
It's a GSX-R replica..................

ital916
6th October 2008, 18:36
well I'll chuck my two cents in here....I don't like it! I think they screwed up with trying to copy the ten! Its got none of its own character like the previous models....next!:no:

you can say that bout most of the 600 hundys with big 1000 brothers, they are essentially smaller versions of those, I think it is nice that they havea family resemblence now. The r6 used to look like the r1, the suzukis all basically look the same....:2guns:

CHOPPA
7th October 2008, 03:21
looks even better in the flesh!

Biggles08
9th October 2008, 10:25
you can say that bout most of the 600 hundys with big 1000 brothers, they are essentially smaller versions of those, I think it is nice that they havea family resemblence now. The r6 used to look like the r1, the suzukis all basically look the same....:2guns:

While agree with you re the big brother copies...even the 07/08 had a family resemblance to the bigger brother...but I still say they have gone overboard with design 'cut and paste' on this one.

In saying this, I have to wait to see it in the flesh as choppa has said it does look better...this is quite common I find...I hate bikes in the release pictures ,but love them when I see them. It can't be too bad....it's a Kawasaki!:yes:

ArcherWC
9th October 2008, 13:22
While agree with you re the big brother copies...even the 07/08 had a family resemblance to the bigger brother...but I still say they have gone overboard with design 'cut and paste' on this one.

In saying this, I have to wait to see it in the flesh as choppa has said it does look better...this is quite common I find...I hate bikes in the release pictures ,but love them when I see them. It can't be too bad....it's a Kawasaki!:yes:

It has the optional tow ball attachment for you as well

Biggles08
9th October 2008, 15:46
It has the optional tow ball attachment for you as well
Has it got trainer wheels to stop it falling over as well???? :2guns::eek: hehehe

freddy72
11th October 2008, 19:44
i'll take a green 1